QUICK SAVORY CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK LOIN ROAST
This simple, 1-hour roast is our favorite Christmas dish and voted most likely to be served if the President were to drop in for dinner- LOL! I love serving this entree because it causes me NO stress and everyone raves over it. While the pork is roasting, make another batch of the cranberry glaze to serve in a gravy boat alongside the sliced pork roast. For food safety, the new batch should not be prepared in same pan as the first if you have been basting directly out of the saucepan. If you basted out of another dish, you can use the same pan.
Provided by goodfood4ursoul
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine the cranberry sauce, apple jelly, mustard, crushed bouillon, horseradish, garlic powder, and thyme in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Line a large baking pan with foil. Place pork loin in pan, fat side up. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Use a pastry brush and a small spoon to completely coat the pork with sauce.
- Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.8 g, Cholesterol 88.4 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 29.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 804.9 mg, Sugar 30.6 g
CRANBERRY-GINGER PORK WITH GLAZED ACORN SQUASH
- Pierce squash 3 times with meat fork; place in microwave oven. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cranberries, marmalade, gingerroot and red pepper flakes; mix well. In another small bowl, combine brown sugar, margarine and nutmeg; mix well with fork. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan or broiler pan without rack with nonstick cooking spray. Place pork chops in sprayed pan; sprinkle with salt. Spoon cranberry mixture evenly over pork.
- With pot holder, remove squash from microwave oven; place on cutting board. Cut squash into quarters; cut each quarter in half again. Remove seeds. Arrange squash in pan around pork. Brush squash with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 35 minutes or until pork in no longer pink in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Carbohydrate 51 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 7 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 23 g, TransFat 0 g
GINGERED ACORN SQUASH
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange squash halves cut side up in a shallow baking dish. Place one tablespoon of orange juice into each cavity. Sprinkle each one with ginger and nutmeg. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the squash is tender. Baking time will depend on the size of the squash. Remove from the oven, discard aluminum foil, and let the squash rest for 5 minutes before serving to let the juices settle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94.9 calories, Carbohydrate 24.3 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 6.7 mg, Sugar 6.1 g
GLAZED ACORN SQUASH
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scrape seeds out of squash and, if necessary, cut a thin slice from bottom of squash so they stand upright.
- Pour orange juice into a 9x13 inch ovenproof glass dish and arrange squash, cavity-side down, in liquid.
- Bake until almost tender, about 30 minutes.
- Turn over, brush with honey and sprinkle with allspice.
- Fill each cavity with 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 16.9, Carbohydrate 38.9, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 15.9, Protein 1.9
CRANBERRY ROASTED SQUASH
I created this recipe one day when I wanted a warm, fragrant side dish. The aroma of the squash and cranberries cooking in the oven is just as heavenly as the taste itself. -Jamillah Almutawakil, Superior, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to two 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Roast until tender, stirring and rotating pans halfway through cooking, 45-55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 214mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED CRANBERRY ACORN SQUASH
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
- Place cut side down in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Turn cut side up.
- Combine remaining ingredients; fill squash with fruit mixture. Continue baking for 25 minutes, or until squash is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177.2, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 32.7, Carbohydrate 39.5, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 15.3, Protein 1.8
CRANBERRY-BBQ PORK WITH SQUASH AND APPLES
Enjoy our tangy, lean Cranberry-BBQ Pork with Squash and Apples for an awesome autumn meal. The turkey will have to wait its turn when you show up with cranberry-BBQ pork.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Trim and discard ends of squash. Cut squash lengthwise in half; remove and discard seeds. Place squash halves, cut sides down, on cutting board; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place on prepared baking sheet. Add apples and onions.
- Microwave cranberries and water in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. Stir in barbecue sauce and mustard. Reserve 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture for serving with the cooked meat. Brush 1/2 cup of the remaining barbecue sauce mixture evenly onto squash, apples and onions. Bake 20 min.
- Use spoon to move vegetable mixture to edges of baking sheet. Place meat in center of baking sheet; brush with remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until meat is done (145°F). Remove from oven.
- Transfer meat to cutting board. Let stand 3 min. Slice meat. Serve with the roasted vegetables, apples and reserved barbecue sauce mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 620 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 24 g
More about "cranberry ginger pork with glazed acorn squash recipes"
31 BEST ACORN SQUASH RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CRANBERRY WALNUT ROASTED ACORN SQUASH - LEXI'S CLEAN …
ROASTED ACORN SQUASH RECIPE WITH WALNUTS AND …
ACORN SQUASH FILLED WITH PORK AND CRANBERRIES RECIPE
ACORN SQUASH WITH CRANBERRY MAPLE GLAZE RECIPE
ACORN SQUASH & PORK CHOPS SHEET PAN DINNER - PEEL WITH ZEAL
HONEY SPICED ACORN SQUASH RECIPES
CRANBERRY-GINGER PORK WITH GLAZED ACORN SQUASH | RECIPE | PORK …
CRANBERRY-GLAZED PORK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ACORN SQUASH WITH CRANBERRY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
ROASTED ACORN SQUASH WITH HONEY GINGER PORK - THE ALMOND EATER
GINGERED ACORN SQUASH WITH SPICED CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE
MAPLE-CRANBERRY GLAZED TURKEY WITH SPICED ACORN SQUASH
ACORN SQUASH WITH CRANBERRY MAPLE GLAZE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ACORN SQUASH WITH CRANBERRY MAPLE GLAZE RECIPE - DELISH
GRILLED MAPLE GLAZED ACORN SQUASH RECIPES
GLAZED ACORN SQUASH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GLAZED ACORN SQUASH RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
PORK CHOPS WITH ACORN SQUASH RECIPES
GINGER-ORANGE GLAZED ACORN SQUASH - WHOLE AND HEAVENLY OVEN
GARLIC CRUSTED PORK LOIN WITH MASHED ACORN SQUASH RECIPES
ACORN SQUASH WITH MAPLE SYRUP GLAZE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRANBERRY CIDER GLAZED ACORN SQUASH WITH TOASTED WALNUTS
MAPLE-CRANBERRY GLAZED TURKEY WITH SPICED ACORN SQUASH
ACORN SQUASH WITH CRANBERRY FILLING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ACORN SQUASH WITH WALNUTS & CRANBERRY - LET THE BAKING BEGIN!
RECIPES BY INGREDIENT: ACORN SQUASH - RECIPELAND.COM
EASY ACORN SQUASH RECIPES TO ADORE - TASTE OF HOME
BAKED CRANBERRY ACORN SQUASH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CRANBERRY SQUASH RECIPES | RECIPELAND
PORK AND CRANBERRY STEW WITH ROASTED SQUASH
GLAZED ACORN SQUASH RINGS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
PORK TENDERLOIN CUTLETS WITH CRANBERRY MAPLE SAUCE RECIPES
ROASTED ACORN SQUASH WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
BAKED CRANBERRY ACORN SQUASH RECIPES
BAKED ACORN SQUASH WITH WILD RICE, PECAN, AND CRANBERRY STUFFING …
You'll also love