CHOCOLATE-MARSHMALLOW CREAM-FILLED CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Using melon baller or spoon, scoop out center of each cupcake, about 1 inch deep.
- In small bowl, mix 3/4 cup fluffy white frosting and marshmallow creme. Spoon frosting into corner of resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag. Cut about 3/8 inch off corner of bag. Gently squeeze about 1 tablespoon frosting into center of each cupcake for filling.
- In small bowl, mix Topping ingredients; spread over cupcakes. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 36 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, 1 cup milk, water, oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well. Fill each muffin cup half-full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Make filling: In a large bowl, beat butter and shortening together until smooth. Blend in confectioners' sugar and pinch of salt. Gradually beat in 3 tablespoons milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla. beat until light and fluffy. Fill a pastry bag with a small tip. Push tip through bottom of paper liner to fill each cupcake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.9 calories, Carbohydrate 26.9 g, Cholesterol 14.4 mg, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 151.4 mg, Sugar 18.4 g
SELF-FILLED CUPCAKES I
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), or to the temperature recommended on the cake mix package.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package directions, but do not bake. In separate bowl cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg until well blended, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake papers. Fill 2/3 full with chocolate cake batter. Add 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture to the center, and top with more cake batter.
- Bake according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool and frost with chocolate or cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354.8 calories, Carbohydrate 49.1 g, Cholesterol 36 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 418.1 mg, Sugar 32.5 g
SURPRISE! CREAM-FILLED CUPCAKES
Nothing better than biting into a moist chocolate cupcake and being surprised by a sweet creamy filling! Unless you're my husband, who doesn't like frosting. . . This is an adaptation of my MIL's recipe for Ho Ho Cupcakes. It is mostly from scratch, but can be simplified by substituting a can of your favorite prepared frosting for the tops of the cupcakes. These are a huge hit at my childrens' birthday parties, with the adults as well as the kids!
Provided by KrisGoodNews
Yield 24 cupcakes, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Prepare cake mix according to the package directions, substituting coffee for the water called for on the box, if desired. A slightly richer chocolate flavor will result, but no detectable coffee flavor. Beat with mixer on low until all flour is moistened, then beat for 2 minute on medium speed, as directed on the box. Really, any kind of cake mix you desire can be used, just follow the box's directions.
- Divide into 24 paper muffin liners that have been sprayed with non-stick spray for easy removal from cakes. Bake at 325 degrees (25 less than the box calls for) for 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. The lower temperature helps the cakes to remain moist and even topped--a trick I learned from my Wilton class instructor! Remove cakes to a rack to cool.
- In a small saucepan, whisk flour into milk until there are no lumps. Heat milk and flour on Medium Low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens to a gravy consistency. Remove from hot pan into a cool bowl and cover with saran. Allow to cool to room temperature. A cool water bath or refrigeration will speed up this process.
- In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and granulated sugar about 5 minutes. Add cooled milk-flour gravy and beat until fluffy and granulated sugar is dissolved completely, about another 5 minutes. Be sure to scrape your bowl and beater so that the grains of sugar at the top will be beaten in and dissolved. If in doubt, whip more. Now add vanilla and powdered sugar and whip well.
- Once cakes are fully cooled, place filling in a frosting bag with a star tip (I use size 18 or so) and press the tip down into the middle of each cake, about ¾ of an inch deep. Give a good squeeze to the bag, enough to cause the top of the cupcake to rise, but not enough to cause it to crack. If it does crack, don't worry. The buttercream will cover it! Lift out the tip and repeat with each cake. Freshly baked and cooled cupcakes, or cupcakes stored in an airtight container until you are ready to frost them, are less likely to crack.
- Make the buttercream frosting for the cupcake tops by creaming margarine, shortening, flavorings and water until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and meringue powder and beat until combined. Avoid over-beating to retain a smoother frosting.
- Frost tops of cupcakes with buttercream and enjoy! Store them in a sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer if you plan on keeping them around for a while. Store any leftover frosting and filling in airtight containers in the refrigerator or freezer as well. Both will keep great for months in the freezer, if they can last that long! Blessings!
DREAMY CREAM-FILLED CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon frosting into corner of resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag. Cut about 1/4 inch off corner of bag. Gently push cut corner of bag into center of cupcake. Squeeze about 2 teaspoons frosting into center of each cupcake for filling, being careful not to split cupcake. Frost tops of cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cupcake. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
CREAM-FILLED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter two 6-cup (each with a 1-cup capacity) jumbo muffin pans; dust with cocoa powder to coat, tapping out excess. In a medium bowl, whisk together cocoa, flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. On low speed, add half the flour mixture, followed by sour cream, ending with remaining flour mixture; mix just until incorporated (do not overmix).
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking. Cool in pans, 5 minutes; remove cupcakes and cool, right side up, on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling: In a medium bowl, whisk marshmallow creme and butter until smooth. Chill until slightly firm, 15 to 30 minutes. Transfer mixture to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, and seal; cut off one corner of the bag to make a 1/8-inch opening.
- Using a small melon baller, scoop out center of each cupcake from the bottom, and reserve (you will use this to plug cupcake after filling). Hollow out each cupcake a bit more, discarding crumbs. Insert tip of plastic bag into each cavity, and squeeze to fill; replace plugs. Using remaining filling in plastic bag, decorate top of cupcakes.
These moist chocolate cupcakes have a fun filling and shiny chocolate frosting that make them different from any other. They always disappear in a flash! -Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Prepare and bake cake batter according to package directions, using 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely., For filling, in a small bowl, combine water and salt until salt is dissolved. Cool. In a small bowl, beat the marshmallow creme, shortening, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy; beat in the salt mixture., Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry bag; insert round pastry tip. Fill the bag with cream filling. Push tip through the top of each cupcake to fill center. , Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or until ganache reaches a dipping consistency., Dip cupcake tops in ganache; chill for 20 minutes or until set. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 223mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES
My love of chocolate has transcended the years. This rich chocolate cupcake hides a delightful cream filling. Chocolate or Butter cream frosting work well on these little gems. Great for sending to school for birthday parties.
Provided by Cherie Szilvagyi
Number Of Ingredients 17
- 1. Cake Batter: Combine all ingredients and beat well on high in the mixer for 3 minutes. Filling: Beat all ingredients until smooth and then add chocolate chips. Put 1 Tablespoon of cake batter in lined cupcake tin. Add 1 tablespoon of the filling, top with 1 tablespoon of the cake batter. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Frost with your favorite frosting or Decorator Frosting and top with chocolate chips or sprinkles.
BOSTON CREAM CUPCAKES
Boston cream cupcakes have been my favorite bakery treat since I was a child, so I put together this easy-to-make version. -Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition., Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely., Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry bag; insert a small tip. Fill with pudding. Push the tip through the top to fill each cupcake., Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or until ganache thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Spoon over cupcakes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 calories, Fat 15g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 45mg cholesterol, Sodium 204mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES
You can make the cupcakes any flavor you want. I've done chocolate, lemon, and strawberry. Chocolate and Lemon are neck and neck for first place in my book.
Provided by Lindsay Macomber
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Make your cupcakes according to cake mix directions. To get them super moist..bake them until they are just done, and not a minute more. Take them out of the pan right after you get them from the oven. Careful..they will be hot!
- 2. While cupcakes are cooling... Mix together the block of cream cheese and the marshmallow cream. Wash hands after licking fingers!
- 3. When cupcakes are completely cool.. I use my cake decorating bag with a large tip to fill them. Just load up the bag with your cream cheese/marshmallow mixture, poke a hole in the top of the cupcake...and fill them until you see the cupcake start to bulge. Get as much in as you can...without causing the cupcake to split at the top. Dont worry about the hole at the top...your going to cover that part up with frosting.
- 4. If I was super cool, I would make my own frosting...but I work full time and have two busy kids..so I buy it. But I do use my cake decorating bag and star tip to decorate the cupcakes.
- 5. You can eat these right away..but if your not going to...put them in the fridge.
HEAVENLY CREME FILLED CUPCAKES
- For the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly spray 18 muffin cups with baking spray.
- To make the cake batter, combine the flour, granulated sugar and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate container, combine the buttermilk, baking soda, vanilla and eggs. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the cocoa powder and stir to combine. Add the boiling water, allow to bubble for a few seconds and then turn off the heat.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the flour mixture. Stir a few times to cool the chocolate. Pour the buttermilk mixture over the top and stir to combine.
- Fill muffin cups just over half full (do not overfill!). Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, and then remove the cupcakes and allow to cool completely on a baking rack.
- For the ganache: To make the ganache, heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat. Chop the chocolate and add to a bowl. Add the vanilla to the cream mixture, and then pour the cream mixture over the top of the chopped chocolate. Whisk together until melted, smooth and glossy. Allow to cool slightly.
- For the creme filling: Whip together the butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Sift together the powdered sugar and salt and add it to the butter mixture in batches. Add the milk, then the vanilla, beating the whole time. Scrape the sides of the bowl, and beat until very light and fluffy. Put the filling into a pastry bag fitted with a medium tip.
- When the cupcakes are totally cool, insert the tip of the pastry bag into the bottom of the cupcake and fill with creme filling. When cupcakes are filled, spoon ganache so that it completely coats each cupcake OR dip to coat.
- Let them set before serving.
More about "cream filled cupcakes recipes"
CREAM FILLED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 24Calories 61 per serving
DARK CHOCOLATE CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES - THE BAKERMAMA
4/5 (1)Category DessertServings 12Total Time 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- , In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until cupcakes have risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES - WONKYWONDERFUL
4.6/5 (8)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Beat cake mix, oil, buttermilk, eggs and dry pudding mix with electric mixer until fully combined. Fill each muffin liner 3/4 full with batter. Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean. Transfer to rack and allow to cool completely before filling and frosting. Using a small sharp knife, cut a hole into the top of each cupcake and remove the cores.
- Mix marshmallow fluff and frosting. Transfer to a quart sized plastic baggie and cut the tip off of one bottom corner. Pipe the filling into the cupcakes. Cool cupcakes in refrigerator while making the frosting.
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES L100K RECIPES
Servings 24Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line two 12 cup muffin tips with cupcake liners. Set aside. Prepare the cake mix according to the box instructions and divide evenly between the liners.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out with just a few crumbs. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely
- Using a small knife or melon baller, scoop out the center of each cupcake, creating a well in the middle
- Spoon a small scoop of ice cream into the center of each cupcake and press the top back on. Freeze cupcakes for 1 1/2 -2 hours until firm
KETO CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES - TRINA KRUG
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 439 per serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the cupcakes, and beat until a smooth batter has formed.
- Fill 6 cupcake liners in a muffin tin almost all of the way to the top with the batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned and cooked through. Let the cupcakes cool to room temperature.
- Use a small round cookie cutter or a sharp knife to cut a circular hole in the bottom of each cupcake. Do not go all of the way through to the other side of the cupcake, just far enough to leave some room in the center for filling.
BEST EVER COCONUT CREAM PIE CUPCAKES - BEYOND FROSTING
Reviews 13Calories 283 per servingCategory Cupcakes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, shredded coconut, egg whites, coconut milk, vegetable oil, sour cream, coconut extract and baking powder. Beat on medium speed until all ingredients are well mixed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and stir from the bottom.
- Divide batter evenly between lined cupcake pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cupcake. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cupcake is done. Cool completely.
- To prepare the filling, combine instant vanilla pudding with milk and coconut extract. Whisk until pudding is dissolved. Refrigerate until firm.
BOSTON CREAM PIE CUPCAKES | DELICIOUS CREAM FILLED ...
Reviews 21Calories 363 per servingCategory Dessert
- . In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Do not skimp on the amount of creaming time.
- . Add egg whites in two batches, mixing until well combined after each. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
ORANGE CREAMSICLE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM FILLING - EASY ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory CakeCalories 465 per serving
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Separate the eggs, if not done already, and add in the egg whites and vanilla to the butter mixture. Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well. Slowly add in the milk, mixing as you pour, and mix everything until well combined.
- Scoop out 1 cup of batter and pour it into a small bowl. Add the orange extract and food coloring to this batter and mix until combined. The amount of food coloring is your preference. I personally used 2 drops of gel food coloring. Set aside.
- Scoop the plain batter and fill 12 cupcake liners evenly. Then, top each of the 12 cupcakes with a scoop of the orange batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES - RECIPES - FAXO
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, 1 cup milk, water, oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well. Fill each muffin cup half-full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Filling: In a large bowl, beat butter and shortening together until smooth. Blend in confectioners' sugar and pinch of salt. Gradually beat in 3 tbl. milk and 1 tsp. vanilla, beat until light and fluffy. Fill a pastry bag with a small tip. Push tip through bottom of paper liner to fill each cupcake.
7 FILLED CUPCAKE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | EASY BAKING TIPS ...
Author Food Network Kitchen
10 BEST FILLED CUPCAKES CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
72 BEST CREAM FILLED CUPCAKES IDEAS IN 2021 | CUPCAKE ...
HOW TO MAKE FILLED CUPCAKES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
BANANA CREAM CHEESE FILLED CUPCAKES - ALL INFORMATION ...
DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE IRISH CREAM CUPCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make cream filled cupcakes?Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 36 muffin cups with paper liners. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, 1 cup milk, water, oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
How do you make Boston cream cupcakes at home?Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full.
How do you make cream filled cupcakes with marshmallow fluff?Using a small sharp knife, cut a hole into the top of each cupcake and remove the cores. Mix marshmallow fluff and frosting. Transfer to a quart sized plastic baggie and cut the tip off of one bottom corner.
How do you make coconut cream pie cupcakes?To assemble the cupcakes, remove the middle of the cupcake using a spoon, knife or cupcake corer. Cut off the tip of the Ziplock bag and fill the center with the coconut mouse filling. Top with cream cheese whipped cream. Sprinkle with shredded coconut. These cupcakes must be refrigerated.