FROZEN LEMON MINT JULEPS
- Combine the bourbon and spearmint in a large pitcher, cover and chill for at least 12 hours.
- Remove the zest from the lemon in strips with a vegetable peeler and cut away any white pith (the pith imparts a bitter flavor).
- In a small saucepan over moderately-low heat, combine the zest, 1/2 cup water and the sugar. Bring up to boil and cook until the liquid gets all syrupy, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and let steep 30 minutes. Remove the zest and add the juice from the lemon.
- Pour half the mint-infused bourbon, half the lemon syrup and enough ice to reach up to the top of the blender and puree until smooth. Carefully divide it among 3 goblets and repeat with the remaining ingredients. Garnish each with a sprig of mint and enjoy!
- What Makes This Recipe Really Sing: Really try and find fresh spearmint leaves. The flavor is so different from regular mint leaves that you normally use.
- BYOC: How about a Maraschino cherry? They are such a fun throwback garnish.
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE MINT JULEP
The combination of this fresh mint with the citrus lemonade is a perfect refresher!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings, 1 cup each.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Add boiling water to drink mix in 2-qt. heat-proof pitcher; stir until mix is dissolved. Add mint; let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Strain.
- Serve immediately over crushed ice or refrigerate to serve cold later.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 5, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Simple Syrup: Heat sugar and water in saucepan over low flame until sugar is completely dissolved. (Simple syrup can be stored in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.)
- In a mixing glass, gently muddle the mint leaves, simple syrup and lemon juice. Fill pint glass with ice. Shake all ingredients well and strain using a spring strainer over fresh ice. Top with club soda and garnish with mint leaves and a lemon wheel.
SIMPLE MINT JULEP
- Place a tall glass in the freezer until frosted.
- Mix water and sugar together in the frosted glass until sugar is dissolved. Twist mint leaves to release the scent and flavor from each leaf; add to glass. Fill glass 1/4-full with bourbon; add ice. Garnish glass with a mint leaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.2 calories, Carbohydrate 4.2 g, Sodium 4.7 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
Martha puts a twist on the classic Kentucky Derby drink by sweetening it with homemade lemon syrup. The bright citrus flavor complements the bourbon and fresh mint beautifully.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 drink
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Lemon Simple Syrup: Heat sugar, 1 cup water, and lemon zest in a small saucepan over high, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; let cool 20 minutes. Remove zest; let cool completely. Syrup can be refrigerated up to 1 week. (Makes 1 1/2 cups.)
- Cocktail: In the bottom of a julep cup, muddle mint leaves with 1 tablespoon syrup for a few seconds until mint starts to break down. Add bourbon and fill cup with ice; stir until well chilled. Top with more ice and garnish with mint sprig.
DISNEYLAND'S MINT JULEP (NON-ALCOHOLIC)
The original recipe that is given to guests upon request at City Hall on Main Street in Disneyland! *Update*: You can find non-alcoholic creme de menthe syrup at this website: www.davincigourmet.com. Thank you, Mr. Adams for that information.
Provided by COOKGIRl
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 6 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the sugar and water in a 3 quart saucepan. Stir the contents until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in lime and lemonade concentrate next. Continue stirring and bring to boil just below the boiling point (210 degrees.) DO NOT BOIL!
- Remove pan from heat and chill. Once chilled, add a ratio of 1 part syrup to 5 parts chilled water.
- Transfer beverage to pitcher and enjoy!
- Garnish each serving with mint leaves, lime slice and a maraschino cherry.
- Sorry, the yield is estimated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 495.9, Fat 0.4, Sodium 12.4, Carbohydrate 109.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 107.3, Protein 0.1
Sit on the front porch in your rocking chair on a sultry afternoon and sip on one or two of these. The proper way to serve a mint julep is in a frozen silver goblet, but you can use glasses instead--just use the most elegant ones you have! You can make the syrup ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for whenever the julep mood strikes you.
Provided by jenn
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine water, sugar and chopped mint leaves in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Allow syrup to cool, approximately 1 hour. Pour syrup through a strainer to remove mint leaves
- Fill eight cups or frozen goblets with crushed ice and pour 4 ounces of bourbon and 1/4 cup mint syrup in each. (Proportions can be adjusted depending on each person's sweet tooth). Top each cup with a mint sprig and a straw. Trim straws to just barely protrude from the top of the cups. Serve juleps on a silver platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473 calories, Carbohydrate 50.3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 3 mg, Sugar 50 g
- Using back of spoon, mash mint leaves, sugar, and lemon juice in small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Strain mixture into tall glass, pressing on mint with back of spoon. Mix in bourbon. Fill with ice. Garnish with fresh mint sprig and serve.
EASY CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMON PIE
A light & fluffy sweet/tart lemon pie that has half the sugar of regular pies, because Crystal Light lemonade mix contains aspartame sweetener (like Equal). Covered with plastic wrap, this keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. Baking time includes chilling time.
Provided by BeachGirl
Yield 1 9inch pie, 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bake pie crust as directed on package for crust that will be filled with an unbaked pie.
- In small bowl, with electric mixer, beat egg whites until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until egg whites are stiff.
- Set aside.
- In food processor or blended, combine gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and boiling water.
- Process on High about 40 seconds.
- Add egg yolks and process another 10 seconds.
- With food processor running, add Crystal Light powder and crushed ice.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into mixing bowl and gently fold in egg white mixture until well-blended.
- Pour into baked pie crust.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Chill several hours until set.
- To serve, slice into wedges and top with fat-free non-dairy topping.
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMON PIE
- Mix together pudding mix, Crystal Light and milk. Be sure these ingredients are well blended and starts to thicken. Add in the whipped topping. Blend in on meduim speed. Don't over mix.
- Pour filling in two pie shells.
- Refrigerate two hours or over night.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "crystal light lemonade mint julep recipes"
LEMONADE MINT JULEP - AN EASY KENTUCKY DERBY COCKTAIL!
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 minsServings 4Calories 225 per serving
- In a medium saucepan, heat the water and sugar over medium heat until the water starts to simmer. Allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes while the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the mint leaves and one shot of bourbon in the bottom of each glass. Muddle the mint leaves. Once the simple syrup has cooled enough pour the syrup in equal amounts into each glass and muddle the mint again.
- Top each glass with ice. Pour 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice into each cup. Top with sparkling water, add a straw, lemon slice and more mint leaves, stir, and enjoy!
CRYSTAL LIGHT® LEMONADE MINT JULEP - KROGER | RECIPE | MINT JULEP, …
MINT JULEP LEMONADE - FOR THE LOVE OF GOURMET
MINT JULEP COCKTAIL RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE MINT JULEP - SAVORY ONLINE
CRYSTAL LIGHT DRINK RECIPES: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE COCKTAIL
LEMONADE MINT JULEP - AN EASY KENTUCKY DERBY COCKTAIL! | RECIPE
RECIPES | CRYSTALLIGHT
MINT JULEP LEMONADE [COCKTAIL RECIPE] - WHISKY ADVOCATE
MINT JULEP LEMONADE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
MINT JULEP LEMONADE - CAMP FIRE DERBY
MINT JULEP RECIPE (NON-ALCOHOLIC) | LIL' LUNA
MINT JULEP LEMONADE, FRESH, LIGHT, TANGY, MINTY SUMMER DRINK.
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE MINT JULEP | SAVORY
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE MINT JULEP - RECIPESRUN
CLASSIC MINT JULEP COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEMON-MINT JULEP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
MINT JULEP COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE MINT JULEP - PINTEREST
MINT JULEP LEMONADE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
KENTUCKY DERBY RECIPE: MINT JULEP LEMONADE
LEMONADE MINT JULEP RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MINT JULEP RECIPE - MINT JULEP LEMONADE - KENTUCKY DERBY BEST …
LEMON MINT JULEP COCKTAIL RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
LEMON MINT JULEP | KITA ROBERTS PASSTHESUSHI.COM
LEMON MINT JULEP COCKTAIL RECIPE — EATWELL101
RECIPE - JULEP LEMONADE
EASY CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE PIE - SAVVY APRON
FROZEN MINT LEMONADE (LIMONANA) - COOKIE AND KATE
CRYSTAL LIGHT® LEMONADE MINT JULEP - KROGER
CRYSTAL LIGHT LEMONADE PIE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CRYSTALLIGHT - SPARKLING LEMONADE
LEMONADE MINT JULEP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
You'll also love