For a supper to please a crowd, Pam Beerens of Evart, Michigan Layers Lasagna noodles with meat sauce and a tasty cottage cheese mixture to make this speedy version of a traditional favorite.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice. , Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 665mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
EASY LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE
I love the simplicity of this recipe, especially considering how wonderful the results are! A few ingredients, a simple layering process, a short while in the oven, and you have a delightful meal that looks more difficult than it is!
Provided by Chef Stacy
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Brown the ground beef.
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 2-quart, oven-safe dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce in with the ground beef and cook until warm.
- Layer 2 noodles, 1/3 of the meat, 3/4 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella; repeat. For the last layer, use the final two noodles, meat, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395.5, Fat 19.3, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 72.1, Sodium 649.6, Carbohydrate 26.8, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 7, Protein 27.1
EASY LASAGNA II
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef. Drain the grease. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt and ground black pepper.
- To assemble, in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers once more: top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add 1/2 cup water to the edges of the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F(175 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.9 calories, Carbohydrate 26.4 g, Cholesterol 89.5 mg, Fat 16.7 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 870.3 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
EASY LASAGNA I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add mushrooms and onions; saute until onions are transparent. Stir in pasta sauce, and heat through.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and eggs.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce. Continue layering until all ingredients are used, reserving 1/2 cup mozzarella. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, and top with remaining half cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 701.6 calories, Carbohydrate 62.5 g, Cholesterol 141.8 mg, Fat 30.3 g, Fiber 5.1 g, Protein 44.2 g, SaturatedFat 14.5 g, Sodium 1058.2 mg, Sugar 12.2 g
COTTAGE CHEESE LASAGNA
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onions and minced garlic and saute until tender.
- Add ground chuck and cook until meat is browned.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and sugar.
- Simmer one and one half hours until the meat sauce is thick.
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling salted water until they are tender, approx 10 minutes.
- Rinse in cool water until the noodles are cooled enough to handle.
- Lightly grease 13x9" pan.
- Place a small amount of meat mixture on bottom of pan.
- Arrange 1/3 of the noodles on top of meat mixture.
- Cover noodles with 1/3 of meat mixture, 1 cup cottage cheese, and 1/3 each of Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, using remaining 1 cup of cottage cheese on middle layer.
- Top layer only has meat sauce and cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
This is hands-down one of the best skillet lasagna recipes our testing panel has ever tasted. With classic flavors and cheesy layers, it's definitely kid-friendly. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl., In a small bowl, combine the soup, eggs, cottage cheese and Italian seasoning., Return 1 cup meat sauce to the skillet; spread evenly. Layer with 1 cup cottage cheese mixture, 1-1/2 cups meat sauce and half the noodles, breaking to fit. Repeat layers of cottage cheese mixture, meat sauce and noodles. Top with remaining meat sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes or until noodles are tender., Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 478 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 128mg cholesterol, Sodium 1552mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
More about "easy lasagna with cottage cheese recipes"
EASY CHEESY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE
4.3/5 (24)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Main Dishes, Pantry Staple RecipesCalories 401 per serving
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the prepared pasta sauce; set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix the beaten eggs, drained cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, and 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
MOM'S EASY COTTAGE CHEESE LASAGNA - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
Ratings 26Calories 614 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a large frying pan, fry up the ground beef and onions together until the ground beef is no longer pink and the onions are soft and translucent.
THE BEST EASY LASAGNA RECIPE (NO RICOTTA NO COTTAGE CHEESE)
30 BEST COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - PINCH AND SWIRL
EASY LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TOP 20 EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE
THE BEST LASAGNA RECIPE - EASY CLASSIC DINNER W/ HOMEMADE …
RUTH'S EASY LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE | YANKEE MAGAZINE
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE (NO NEED TO BOIL THE NOODLES!)
THE EASIEST COTTAGE CHEESE LASAGNA - MIDWEST FOODIE
LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - FOXES LOVE LEMONS
15 EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE AND RICOTTA
BEST EVER LASAGNA MADE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE
EASY LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY LASAGNA WITHOUT RICOTTA CHEESE OR COTTAGE CHEESE
LASAGNA - LIFE IS A PARTY
LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - COOKING MADE EASY
EASY BEST LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE | FOODTALK
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITHOUT RICOTTA CHEESE NO COTTAGE CHEESE
CLASSIC NO BOIL LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE
21 BEST LASAGNA RECIPE WITH JAR SAUCE - SELECTED RECIPES
21 EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE AND GROUND BEEF
EASY HEALTHY LASAGNA - KIM'S CRAVINGS
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE AND COOKED NOODLES
EASY LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - GO MONEY MOM
LASAGNA RECIPES USING COTTAGE CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST HOMEMADE LASAGNA WITHOUT COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE LASAGNA RECIPE | A MIND "FULL" MOM
HOMEMADE LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE | JULIE BLANNER
EASY LAZY DAY LASAGNA - MOM ON TIMEOUT
LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE - BOSSKITCHEN
PREGO SPINACH LASAGNA RECIPE - VERY NICE WEBSITE FONCTION
COTTAGE CHEESE LASAGNA | NEIGHBORFOOD
EASY AND DELICIOUS BUDGET LASAGNA - CRABBY HOUSEWIFE
MOM'S CLASSIC BEEF LASAGNA RECIPE WITH COTTAGE CHEESE
EASY COTTAGE CHEESE LASAGNA RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
10 BEST CROCK POT LASAGNA WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE COTTAGE CHEESE | DEPORECIPE.CO
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #pasta #lasagna #ground-beef #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook lasagna with cottage cheese?Add a small amount of sauce to the lasagna pan. Layer lasagna noodles on top, followed by cottage cheese mixture, and meat sauce. Repeat the steps until you get to the top. When at the top add meat sauce and then top with the rest of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
What is the best recipe for lasagna with ricotta cheese?In a medium size bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and eggs. Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce.
What is the best way to make homemade lasagna at home?Stir in pasta sauce, and heat through. In a medium size bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and eggs. Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce.
Can you use cottage cheese instead of cottage cheese in Lasagna?To avoid watery lasagna when using cottage cheese, use regular, full-fat cottage cheese instead of low fat cottage cheese. Noodle Options: If using dried, no-boil noodles, assemble the lasagna according to the recipe, but cook covered with aluminum foil for at least the first 45 minutes to allow the noodles to soak up liquid from the sauce.