VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
For many people, cake is just the delivery vehicle for the real star of the show-the frosting. If you agree, you'll love this five-star buttercream frosting recipe. It's rich, sweet and foolproof. With 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of effort, this vanilla buttercream frosting will be ready to turn any cake, cookie or cupcake into a special-occasion dessert-never underestimate the power of a good frosting! Memorize this recipe and you'll always have a frosting to complement whatever's for dessert. (P.S. If you fall for this recipe, you'll be glad to know there's a 2.0 version: Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting is a must try!)
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar and butter with spoon or electric mixer on low speed. Stir in vanilla and 1 tablespoon of the milk.
- Gradually beat in just enough remaining milk to make frosting smooth and spreadable. If frosting is too thick, beat in more milk, a few drops at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, beat in a small amount of powdered sugar. Frosts 13x9-inch cake generously, or fills and frosts an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 35 mg, Sugar 29 g, TransFat 0 g
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
After trying a few buttercream frosting recipes, this easy buttercream frosting takes the cake with its unmatchable homemade taste. With a few simple variations, you can come up with different colors and flavors. -Diana Wilson, Denver, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield About 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 40mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
QUICK VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
Whip up a top-rated, five-star recipe for Quick Vanilla Buttercream Frosting that's fluffy, light and a versatile addition to any cake.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for spreading consistency.
QUICK AND ALMOST-PROFESSIONAL BUTTERCREAM ICING
- Cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer, the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, or a wooden spoon until smooth and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Pour in milk and beat for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Add food coloring, if using, and beat for thirty seconds until smooth or until desired color is reached.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.9 calories, Carbohydrate 31.5 g, Cholesterol 30.8 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 83.7 mg, Sugar 31 g
SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
I decided on a whim yesterday that I wanted to make cupcakes for Canada Day. I didn't have time to buy frosting before getting ready for the fireworks show, so I ended up making my own with ingredients I already had. I was shocked at how quick and easy this was! This basic vanilla recipe makes enough to cover a dozen cupcakes, but feel free to double it (for cakes), triple it, add food coloring or different flavor extracts. If you find this too sweet, you can add a dash of salt to the milk or the vanilla. Personally I like it sweet, and I used salted butter, so I didn't find it necessary.
Provided by Denise
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Beat butter and shortening together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Beat the vanilla extract into the butter mixture. Add sugar, one cup at a time, beating on medium speed until fully incorporated. Add milk, one tablespoon at a time, beating on high until fully incorporated and you have frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.9 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 12.9 mg, Fat 10.2 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 35.4 mg, Sugar 20.6 g
EASY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer on low speed, beat together sugar, butter and salt until creamy. Increase speed to high and beat until light and fully. Add vanilla, beating until frosting is smooth.
- Spread icing on cooled cupcakes or cake with a knife or transfer to a pastry bag and pipe decoratively over cake or cupcakes.
- Makes enough for over 16 cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Fat 11.5, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 11.7, Carbohydrate 22.5, Sugar 22.1, Protein 0.1
BEST HOMEMADE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
Vanilla buttercream frosting is the traditional choice for bakers and decorators alike. Quick and easy to make, this delicious recipe is perfect for frosting cupcakes, cakes, layer cakes and cookies.
Provided by Katie
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Using an electric mixer fitted with beaters or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and shortening on a medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract and scrape down the bowl occasionally.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time. Start by mixing each cup on a low speed then transition to beating well on medium speed. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl after each cup of sugar is added. When all the sugar has been mixed in, the frosting will appear dry and stiff.
- Gradually add small amounts of cream or milk or water at a time until the desired consistency is reached. Continue to beat at a medium speed until light and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl once more and beat again to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated.
- (Optional) Add a pinch of salt if too sweet and mix until completely dissolved.
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- Place the butter and shortening into the bowl of a stand mixer and, using the paddle attachment, cream the butter on high until light and fluffy, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Add the egg and beat until well combined, approximately 1 minute. Turn off the mixer and add 1/2 cup of the sugar. Mix on low until combined. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Repeat until all of the sugar has been incorporated. Add the vanilla and continue to beat until the frosting is smooth and light, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 hours or refrigerate for up to a week. Bring to room temperature before using.
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- •In a large bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Yield: About 3 cups.
- Easy Almond Buttercream Frosting: Prepare as directed above, use 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon almond extract instead of the vanilla. Yield: about 3 cups.
- •Easy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: Prepare as directed above, except use 4 cups confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup baking cocoa and 6-7 tablespoons milk. Yield: about 3 cups.
- •Easy Lemon Buttercream Frosting: Prepare as directed above, except use 5-6 tablespoons lemon juice instead of the milk and 1 teaspoon grated peel. Yield: about 3 cups.
- •Easy Orange Buttercream Frosting: Prepare as directed above, except use 5-6 tablespoons orange juice instead of the milk and add 1 teaspoon grated orange peel. Yield: about 3 cups.
- •Easy Peanut Butter Frosting: Prepare as directed above, except use 1/2 cup peanut butter instead of the butter and use 6-8 tablespoons milk. Yield: about 3 cups.
- •Easy Peppermint Buttercream Frosting: Prepare as directed above, except use 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract instead of the vanilla. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.8, Fat 3.9, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 10.4, Sodium 35.7, Carbohydrate 22.6, Sugar 22.2, Protein 0.1
More about "easy vanilla buttercream frosting recipes"
BASIC BUTTERCREAM ICING RECIPE - BBC FOOD
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM - THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
EASY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING + VIDEO TUTORIAL | SUGAR …
VANILLA BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH OLD-FASHIONED VANILLA …
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING VIDEO
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - MOMMY'S HOME …
4.2/5 (37)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 1391 per serving
- In a medium bowl, beat with an electric mixer unsalted butter until soft and fluffy, about 2 -3 minutes
- Add confectioners’ sugar, one cup at the time, and keep mixing until blended. Add in heavy cream, pure vanilla extract and salt. Beat on low speed for 1 minute, then increase to high speed and beat for 4 minutes until the frosting is smooth and spreadable.
- If frosting is too thick, beat in heavy cream, 1 tablespoon at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar.
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
4/5 (4)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dessert, Baking, How ToCalories 174 per serving
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
THICK AND CREAMY HOMEMADE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE
EASY CLASSIC VANILLA BUTTERCREAM - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
FLUFFY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - THE HAPPY MUSTARD SEED
EASY VANILLA AMERICAN BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - SWEET MOUTH …
EASY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
EASY HOMEMADE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - MELANIE …
THE BEST VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING | PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM - CHARLOTTE'S LIVELY KITCHEN
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
HOMEMADE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
MY SECRET, LESS-SWEET FLUFFY VANILLA FROSTING | RECIPETIN EATS
FAVORITE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - SALLY'S BAKING …
2-MINUTE VANILLA FROSTING - JENNY CAN COOK
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - BROWN EYED BAKER
EASY RASPBERRY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | WILTON
THE BEST VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | BEYOND …
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - FULLFILLED
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - SIMPLY SCRATCH
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - BAKING ENVY
QUICK VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
EASY FROSTING RECIPE NO MILK - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY & CREAMY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - INSIDE …
SIMPLE VANILLA SHEET CAKE - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | LIFE, LOVE AND SUGAR
THE BEST-EVER VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE (WITH VIDEO)
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM (AMERICAN BUTTERCREAM RECIPE)
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING | KING ARTHUR BAKING
You'll also love