VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING (FROM SPRINKLES CUPCAKES)
My sister got this buttercream frosting off the box of a Sprinkles Cupcake mix, made famous by Oprah. My sister said this was amazing. Update: I have finally gotten around to making this myself. I will say, that I don't like my desserts overly sweet and. though this was very good, I think I would probably decrease the amount of sugar for my personal taste. I'm glad everyone else has liked it as-is, though. :)
Recipe From food.com
Provided by C. Taylor
Yield 12 cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a bowl add sugar then add butter. Beat till blended. Next add salt.
- Then add the milk and vanilla and beat for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
QUICK AND ALMOST-PROFESSIONAL BUTTERCREAM ICING
- Cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer, the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, or a wooden spoon until smooth and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Pour in milk and beat for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Add food coloring, if using, and beat for thirty seconds until smooth or until desired color is reached.
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
For many people, cake is just the delivery vehicle for the real star of the show-the frosting. If you agree, you'll love this five-star buttercream frosting recipe. It's rich, sweet and foolproof. With 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of effort, this vanilla buttercream frosting will be ready to turn any cake, cookie or cupcake into a special-occasion dessert-never underestimate the power of a good frosting! Memorize this recipe and you'll always have a frosting to complement whatever's for dessert. (P.S. If you fall for this recipe, you'll be glad to know there's a 2.0 version: Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting is a must try!)
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar and butter with spoon or electric mixer on low speed. Stir in vanilla and 1 tablespoon of the milk.
- Gradually beat in just enough remaining milk to make frosting smooth and spreadable. If frosting is too thick, beat in more milk, a few drops at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, beat in a small amount of powdered sugar. Frosts 13x9-inch cake generously, or fills and frosts an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake.
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
After trying a few buttercream frosting recipes, this easy buttercream frosting takes the cake with its unmatchable homemade taste. With a few simple variations, you can come up with different colors and flavors. -Diana Wilson, Denver, Colorado
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield About 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
People also searched
More recipes about "easy vanilla buttercream frosting recipes"
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING VIDEO
2018-05-15 · Whip the butter until it becomes light (About a minute) Add the Vanilla extract and whip Gradually begin to introduce the sugar a little at a time while …
- Gradually begin to introduce the sugar a little at a time while creaming on a low speed until the frosting becomes light and fluffy – about 2 t0 3 minutes.
EASY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING + VIDEO TUTORIAL | SUGAR GEEK SHOW
2020-07-05 · Place egg whites and powdered sugar in a stand mixer bowl. Attach the whisk and combine ingredients on low and then whip on high for 1 minute to dissolve …
- Place egg whites and powdered sugar in a stand mixer bowl. Attach the whisk and combine ingredients on low and then whip on high for 1 minute to dissolve the powdered sugar
- Add in your butter in chunks and whip with the whisk attachment to combine. It will look curdled at first. This is normal. It will also look pretty yellow. Keep whipping.
- If your buttercream looks curdled, remove about 1/3 cup of buttercream and melt it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds until JUST barely melted. Pour it back into the whipping buttercream to bring it all together.
CLASSIC VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
2013-10-11 · Add vanilla and a pinch of salt and combine until well-incorporated. Add milk, heavy cream or half-and-half until the frosting has reached the preferred …
- Place softened butter into the bowl of a stand mixer that has been fitted with the paddle attachment. Turn the mixer on a medium setting and cream the butter until it is smooth and has lightened in color, about 3 minutes.
- Add confectioner's sugar, 1/2 a cup at a time. After each cup has been incorporated, turn the mixer onto the highest speed setting and for about 10 seconds to lighten the frosting.
- Add milk, heavy cream or half-and-half until the frosting has reached the preferred consistency. For a firmer frosting, add more confectioner's sugar, a 1/4 cup at a time. For a softer frosting, add more milk or cream, a tablespoon at a time.
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM - THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
2017-05-15 · Instructions In a stand mixer bowl, with the mixer on medium speed, whip the butter for 2 minutes until it is almost white in color. Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla and 3 tablespoons milk. Beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes, adding in the last tablespoon of milk if the buttercream …
- In a stand mixer bowl, with the mixer on medium speed, whip the butter for 2 minutes until it is almost white in color.
- Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla and 3 tablespoons milk. Beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes, adding in the last tablespoon of milk if the buttercream needs to be thinner.
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING (EASY AND ... - THE RECIPE REBEL
2019-11-11 · Place butter in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add sugar, one cup at a time, and beat until combined — it will be thick. Beat in vanilla extract. Add cream, …
- Add cream, a little at a time, and beat on high speed until light and fluffy. Continue adding cream until desired texture and firmness is reached.
QUICK VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
2015-06-29 · In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes. Add vanilla …
- In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for spreading consistency.
BASIC BUTTERCREAM ICING RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Makes enough icing to fill 1 medium cake, 6 cupcakes or 12 fairy cakes Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half of the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Add the remaining icing …
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
2021-02-16 · In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large mixing bowl and a hand mixer) beat the butter until creamy. Add the sugar and a little cream: Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of heavy cream. Mix on low until the powdered sugar is incorporated …
See details ››
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | LIFE, LOVE AND ...
2020-01-02 · Instructions C ombine the butter and shortening in a large mixer bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add about half of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth and well combined. Add the …
THE BEST VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE | BEYOND FROSTING
2014-08-11 · Cut the butter into pieces. Using the paddle attachment, whip the butter for 5-7 minutes, scraping down the bowl occasionally, beating until the butter look light in color. Add 2 cups of …
- Cut the butter into pieces. Using the paddle attachment, whip the butter for 5-7 minutes, scraping down the bowl occasionally, beating until the butter look light in color.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix on low speed until incorporated into the butter then add the vanilla extract and mix to combine. Beat for about 60 seconds.
- Next, add an additional 2 cups of powdered sugar and beat on low speed until sugar is incorporated. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add last 1 cup powdered sugar along with the heavy whipping cream and salt. Beat on low until the ingredients start to mix together. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for another 3-5 minutes to whip additional air into the frosting.
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING | THE GRACIOUS WIFE
2016-01-04 · The BEST vanilla buttercream frosting recipe that is unbelievable creamy and fluffy and so easy to make. A recipe that every home baker needs! PIC. Easy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is a recipe that every home baker needs to have in their repertoire, or recipe …
VANILLA BEAN BUTTERCREAM FROSTING | MY CAKE SCHOOL
2020-02-27 · First, cream the butter until smooth and add in the vanilla bean paste. Add half of the powdered sugar and most of the milk. Mix on medium speed until the powdered sugar is mixed in. …
- Add half of the powdered sugar and most of the milk. Beat at medium speed until the powdered sugar is incorporated.
- Add remaining powdered sugar and milk and mix at medium speed another 3 to 4 minutes scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. I slow down the mixer to very slow. (#2 on the Kitchenaid) for 1 to 2 minutes. This will help eliminate air pockets in the buttercream. The texture will become very smooth.
THE BEST VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
2018-08-24 · Instructions. Beat the softened butter over medium speed with an electric mixer until soft and creamy. Continue to beat over medium speed as you gradually add the powdered sugar. Stop the …
- Beat the softened butter over medium speed with an electric mixer until soft and creamy. Continue to beat over medium speed as you gradually add the powdered sugar. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as needed to fully incorporate all of the sugar.
- Once butter and sugar have come together, add the vanilla. Beat in the heavy cream or milk 1 Tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. This frosting is perfect for piping, or for simply spreading onto cakes and cupcakes!
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
2020-05-04 · Skip the store-bought stuff and make your own easy and delicious homemade Simple Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipe! Use it on your favorite cakes, cupcakes or just a spoon – I won’t judge! Print Ingredients. 1/2 cup (1 stick) real butter, softened 3-3/4 cups powdered sugar 3-4 tbsp. milk or water 2 tsp. vanilla …
- With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients on medium speed until well combined and fluffy. Only add the additional tablespoon of milk or water if frosting seems too thick.
SUPER EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE
2021-08-03 · This Vanilla buttercream frosting recipe is the perfect finishing touch to any cake or cupcake. Deliciously soft and creamy, it’s a must-have recipe for any home baker. The best bit… it’s so easy to pipe onto cakes and cupcakes as it holds pretty well. How To Make Vanilla Buttercream …
- Turn mixer to lowest speed, add half of the icing sugar and combine. Turn up the speed and whip for about 1 minute. Turn speed to low once more and add the remain icing sugar and repeat the process.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and slowly, start adding the milk vanilla mixture into the buttercream. Continue adding until you reach the desired consistency.
FAVORITE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM | SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
2017-05-14 · Instructions With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add 4 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, the heavy …
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add 4 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, the heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium-high speed and beat for 2 full minutes. Taste. Add a pinch of salt if frosting is too sweet. I always add 1/8 teaspoon.
- You can control the consistency at this point– add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or more heavy cream if frosting is too thick (add only 1 Tablespoon at a time, beat together, then taste and add more if desired).
- Use immediately or cover tightly and store for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer. After freezing, thaw in the refrigerator then beat the frosting on medium speed for a few seconds so it’s creamy again. After thawing or refrigerating, beating in a splash of heavy cream or milk will help thin the frosting out again, if needed.
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING
2019-04-24 · Instructions In a medium bowl, beat with an electric mixer unsalted butter until soft and fluffy, about 2 -3 minutes Add confectioners’ sugar, one cup at the time, and keep mixing until …
- Add confectioners’ sugar, one cup at the time, and keep mixing until blended. Add in heavy cream, pure vanilla extract and salt. Beat on low speed for 1 minute, then increase to high speed and beat for 4 minutes until the frosting is smooth and spreadable.
- If frosting is too thick, beat in heavy cream, 1 tablespoon at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar.
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE - SIMPLY SCRATCH
2019-01-27 · A simple vanilla buttercream frosting is what most of us frost our cakes with. It's as simple as creaming butter, adding in sifted powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk until it reaches your …
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, add the two sticks of softened butter. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy and light in color. About 2 minutes.
- Next add in 4 cups sifted powdered sugar and kosher salt. Mix on low speed until all ingredients are incorporated. Sifting powdered sugar beforehand, insures a clump-less buttercream.
- Then add in the vanilla and add a tablespoon or two of milk at a time until your frosting is a desired consistency. If you need a stiffer frosting, simply add more sifted powdered sugar. If your frosting is too stiff, continue adding a little more milk.
EASY VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING | WILTON
Using an electric mixer fitted with beaters or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and shortening on a medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract and scrape down the bowl occasionally. 2 Gradually add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time.
SIMPLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM (AMERICAN BUTTERCREAM RECIPE ...
2020-06-12 · Whisk butter until creamy. Reduce speed to low and add in icing sugar 1 cup at a time until well blended. Increase speed to med and beat for 3 minutes. Add vanilla and 2 Tbsp cream and continue to whip on medium for 1 minute.
A ROCK STAR VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE-USE ON ANY ...
2021-01-06 · Easy to make with a smooth texture and creamy flavor, this vanilla buttercream recipe is just what you’ve been looking for. It tastes delicious on any dessert! Spread it on sugar cookies or frost and decorate a cake with amazing piping details! This frosting is versatile as well as tasty! Jump to Recipe. Simple Smooth Vanilla Buttercream. Like the idea of one easy vanilla buttercream recipe ...
See details ››
BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Buttercream Icing. Rating: 4.5 stars. 1166. An easy to make egg-free frosting that works great for decorating cookies for holidays, birthdays and parties. When you need to add coloring to icing, use color paste. If you use liquid coloring, you may need to add more confectioner's sugar. By Sharon Gerstman.
See details ››
WILTON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPES | WILTON
Mine was 100g vegetable shortening, 100g butter, 300g icing sugar, a tsp of white vanilla (syrup consistency) and a tsp of water. It was the best frosting for me since I also tried others and it taste buttery.?? Anyway I wonder how long can it be kept at a room temperature anyone?
See details ››