This is a drink we made up over the summer. After trying several types and tastes the girls and I came up with this light and refreshing drink. Get the suntan lotion and the umbrella and of course a cooler.
Provided by Chef1MOM-Connie
Yield 12 oz, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- mix all ingredients together.
- pour over ice in tall glass.
- slice lime or lemon wedge and squeeze into glass slightly.
- rub wedge around topside of glass and place in drink.
- get the sunglasses, a good book, sunshine, and enjoy!
- In a large glass, combine pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, gin, and several mint leaves. Add ice and top with seltzer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198 g
- Shake all the ingredients (except the cherry) together in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a martini glass, drop in the cherry, and enjoy!
- Summer Breeze sans spirit
- For those of you out there who don't imbibe, here's a nice variation on the Summer Breeze that won't leave you three sheets to the wind.
- 3 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 5 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1 orange wheel, for garnish
- 1 Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Pour the grapefruit juice into a tumbler or highball glass filled with ice cubes and top it off with lemon-lime soda. With a wooden skewer, pierce the orange wheel through both sides of the rind and add the cherry. Add to the drink and serve.
This is a wonderful thirst quenching drink on a hot summer day and is a definite crowd pleaser. Very easy to make and everyone will want the recipe. For a limier taste, you can use a beer that has lime already in it (i.e.. Bud Light Lime). You can make this recipe ahead of time, just pour over ice when ready to serve. Delicious!
Provided by christinerimer
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the limeade, beer, and vodka in a pitcher; gently stir. Serve over ice and garnish with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.4 calories, Carbohydrate 51.7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 7.1 mg, Sugar 43.7 g
More about "summer breeze recipes"
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
Servings 6Total Time 10 mins
- In a large cocktail shaker, muddle the 1 1/2 cups of raspberries with the sugar. Add the whisky, guava nectar and framboise. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
- Finely strain the cocktail into a pitcher. Pour into rocks glasses. Top each drink with a little club soda and garnish with raspberries and mint leaves. Serve.
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 26Calories 201 per servingCategory Beverage, Cocktail
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
SUMMER BREEZE DRINK RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE BY MUBINA
MAKER'S MARK SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL | BOURBON RECIPE WITH …
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL - RECIPE REVIEW BY THE HUNGRY PINNER
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE | 7UP®
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE
25 FRESH AND SUMMERY CHEESECAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SUMMER DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THAI SUMMER BREEZE | THAI KITCHEN - CLUB HOUSE
SUMMER BREEZE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
DESSERT > SUMMER BREEZE SMOOTHIE
SUMMER BREEZE - MI COOP KITCHEN
CUCUMBER COCKTAIL - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
SUMMER BREEZE - TOP SHELF DISTILLERS
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE : THEDRINKSHOP.COM
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE | VODKA DRINKS - KETEL ONE
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
SUMMER BREEZE – WEST BEND
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE
SUMMER COCKTAIL RECIPES - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
SUMMER BREEZE RIBS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE - DELISH.COM
SUMMER BREEZE | PROVEN WINNERS
STRAWBERRY SUMMER BREEZE | BAKING IT BEAUTIFUL
SUMMER BREEZE | JUICERECIPES.COM
SUMMER BREEZE - BEER RECIPE - AMERICAN HOMEBREWERS ASSOCIATION
SUMMER BREEZE | RECIPE | JUICING RECIPES, GREEN JUICE RECIPES, …
THE BUNGALOW'S SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL - GREAT EIGHT FRIENDS
SUMMER BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE - NDTV FOOD
HOT SUMMER BREEZE RECIPE – MYDRINKSRECIPES.COM
SUMMER BREEZE » CRANBERRY MARKETING COMMITTEE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #fruit #american #easy #no-cook #holiday-event #kid-friendly #low-fat #summer #smoothies #food-processor-blender #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #melons #equipment #small-appliance #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is in a Summer Breeze cocktail?Make this Summer Breeze Cocktail your signature drink recipe at your next summer party. It is a refreshing beverage, yet has a nice kick. The easy to make cocktail features tequila, Citron and triple sec along with orange juice...and a splash of grenadine to sweeten it up.
How much alcohol is in a summer breeze?The alcohol content of the summer breeze is average for mixed drinks. When made according to the recipe as a short drink, it's pretty strong at about 19 percent ABV (38 proof). The highball version with twice the soda is more like a glass of wine, at 13 percent ABV (26 proof). I don't like this at all.
What does a summer breeze taste like?This refreshing Summer Breeze Cocktail tastes a bit like an upgraded mojito or maybe an elegant herbal limeade. But whatever you want to call it, it is a light, crisp, and delicious cocktail for hot summer evenings. Perfect when made by the pitcher for BBQs or a simple charcuterie board.
What is a bay breeze drink made of?The Bay Breeze is an easy drink to make. This classic cocktail is comprised of vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. It is a great cocktail recipe for any home bartender to have up their sleeve. Bay Breeze Drink This refreshing cocktail is considered a spin-off of the Cape Codder,….