FILET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS AND CHIVES
- In a large non-stick skillet sauté pine nuts in 1 tablespoon of butter over moderately high heat, stirring, until golden. Add chives. Remove skillet from heat and transfer mixture with slotted spoon to a dish.
- Season sole with salt and pepper and dredge in flour, shaking off excess. In the skillet heat remaining tablespoon butter over moderately high heat until foam subsides and sauté sole until it just flakes, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer sole to plates and spoon pine nut mixture over it.
EASY SOLE MEUNIERE
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Have 2 heat-proof dinner plates ready
- Combine the flour, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a large shallow plate. Pat the sole fillets dry with paper towels and sprinkle one side with salt.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a large (12-inch) saute pan over medium heat until it starts to brown. Dredge 2 sole fillets in the seasoned flour on both sides and place them in the hot butter. Lower the heat to medium-low and cook for 2 minutes. Turn carefully with a metal spatula and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. While the second side cooks, add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to the pan. Carefully put the fish filets on the ovenproof plates and pour the sauce over them. Keep the cooked fillets warm in the oven while you repeat the process with the remaining 2 fillets. When they're done, add the cooked fillets to the plates in the oven. Sprinkle with the parsley, salt, and pepper and serve immediately.
FLOUNDER IN ORANGE SAUCE WITH PINE NUTS
- Heat broiler. Arrange fish on broiler pan and rub them with a few drops of oil. Broil about 2 inches from source of heat, 4 to 5 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets. Do not turn them.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in small skillet. Saute raisins and pine nuts over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, until nuts begin to color. Stir in orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and water and simmer to heat.
- When fish is cooked, arrange on serving plates and spoon sauce over. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 271, UnsaturatedFat 12 grams, Carbohydrate 10 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 23 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 506 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
EASY PAN FRIED SOLE FISH WITH LEMON-BUTTER SAUCE
This is a pretty basic recipe but it is just delicious! You can use lemon pepper in place of black pepper.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix the flour with seasoned salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge the fish fillets in the flour mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add in about 3 tablespoons butter to the hot skillet.
- Saute the fillets in 2 batches, cooking on each side (on high heat about 2 minutes per side) or until just cooked through; transfer the fish to a plate to keep warm.
- Add in the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and cook until golden in colour; add in lemon juice, bring to a boil and add in the parsley.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour the warm sauce over the fish.
- Serve immediately.
FILET OF SOLE WITH PINENUTS
- Marinate the fish in beer for about 30 minutes. Drain, dredge filets in flour, shake off excess and season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan and sauté filets over medium-high heat until golden. Add pinenuts and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and cook over low heat until butter is melted. Add lemon juice and parsley and transfer to a serving dish.
BREADED FILLETS OF SOLE
- Put the fillets on a flat surface. There may be a small bone line running partly down the center of each fillet. If so, cut on both sides and discard it.
- Beat the egg, salt, pepper, water and one tablespoon of oil in a flat dish.
- Put the flour in a flat dish and toss the fillets in it. Shake off excess.
- Put bread crumbs in a flat dish.
- Dip the floured fillets, one at a time, in the egg mixture to coat well. Dip them on both sides in the bread crumbs and pat lightly to make the crumbs adhere.
- Heat the remaining one-third cup of oil in a heavy skillet and add enough breaded fillets to make one layer without crowding. Cook until golden brown on one side, about one and one-half to two minutes. Turn and cook about one and one-half minutes on the second side. The cooking times will depend on the thickness of the fish. It may be necessary to add more oil if it disappears. As the fillets are cooked transfer them to a warm serving platter. Continue cooking until all the fillets are done.
- Pour off the oil from the skillet and wipe it out with paper towels.
- Put the butter in the skillet and swirl it around over high heat until it starts to foam. Continue cooking until it starts to become hazelnut brown. Pour this over the fish. Sprinkle the fish with the lemon juice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 841, UnsaturatedFat 26 grams, Carbohydrate 72 grams, Fat 40 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 44 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 1334 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams, TransFat 0 grams
BAKED FILLET OF SOLE
- Place fillets in a greased baking dish.
- Combine rosemary, wine, lemon juice and pour over the fish.
- Top with scallions and mushrooms.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for about 15 minutes or until flaky.
- Sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.1, Fat 2.3, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 81.8, Sodium 145.6, Carbohydrate 4.3, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 1.7, Protein 34.3
More about "filet of sole with pinenuts recipes"
DOVER SOLE WITH LEMON RIND AND PINE NUTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Calories 219 per serving
- Lightly coat the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with shallots. Arrange fish in an even layer over shallots, slightly overlapping, if necessary. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Combine pine nuts and rind; sprinkle evenly over fish. Pour wine around fish, being careful not to dislodge topping. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
SOLE WITH PINE NUTS (CROCKPOT) RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 3 hrs
SOLE FILLETS WITH TOASTED PINE NUTS, LEMON, AND BASIL - FINECOOKING
4.3/5 (6)Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianCalories 660 per serving
BAKED FILLET OF SOLE RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | SOLE RECIPES, BAKED ...
FILLET OF SOLE STUFFED WITH SPINACH - THE LITERATE CHEF
FROZEN FILET OF SOLE RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
BAD GAL COOKS: FILET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS AND CHIVES
RECIPE: SAUTEED FILET OF SOLE WITH CHAMPAGNE HERB SAUCE
FILET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS AND CHIVES | FILET OF SOLE, PINE NUTS, FILET
10 BEST BAKED SOLE FILLET RECIPES | YUMMLY
FILET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS AND CHIVES- WIKIFOODHUB
CRISPY PAN-FRIED SOLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED SOLE FILLET RECIPE | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
10 BEST FILET SOLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BREADED FILET OF SOLE | SOLE FILLET RECIPES, SOLE FILET RECIPE, SOLE ...
FILLET OF SOLE WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
JULIA CHILD'S FILET OF SOLE - FRAMED COOKS
FILET OF SOLE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FILET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS AND CHIVES
READIO® DAILY RECIPES SOLE PINE NUTS RECIPES SOLE PINE NUTS
FILLET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS (LENGUADO CON PIñONES "TRES CARABELAS ...
FILET OF SOLE WITH SPINACH & TOMATOES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
7 FILET SOLE RECIPES | RECIPELAND
LEMON AND PARSLEY FILET OF SOLE - SIMPLE - DELICIOUS - POPPOP COOKS
RECIPE: FILET OF SOLE WITH PINE NUTS AND CHIVES - RECIPELINK.COM
BAKED SOLE WITH PESTO | DR. RONALD HOFFMAN
SOLE FILLETS WITH PINE NUTS, LEMON & BASIL RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
FILET OF SOLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY SOLE MEUNIèRE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
FILET OF SOLE WITH PISTACHIO CRUST RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
FILLETS OF SOLE WITH SAUTéED SPINACH - THE GLOBE AND MAIL
FILLET OF SOLE - PREPPY KITCHEN
FILLET OF SOLE SAUTE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SOLE FILLETS WITH TOASTED PINE NUTS, LEMON, AND BASIL - GLUTEN FREE …
RECIPE FILET OF SOLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook sole fillets?INSTRUCTIONS Season the sole fillets with salt and pepper, then dust with flour on both sides, shaking the excess off. In two large nonstick skillets, or in a double-burner nonstick griddle, melt the butter over medium-high heat. When foaming subsides, add the fish.
How do you cook sole filet mignon in a skillet?Put 4 tablespoons of the butter into a large skillet over medium high heat. When the butter is melted and foamy, add the filets and cook for 2 minutes. Using a fish spatula or other large spatula, carefully turn the filets over. Don’t use tongs – sole filets are delicate and need to be turned with a spatula.
How long does the sole take to cook?The sole cooks for 2 minutes a side, and then you carefully take it out and whisk in some lemon juice and parsley and chopped parsley and more butter. Julia loved butter, and she was right.
How to cook fish filet mignon?1 Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides. ... 2 Put 4 tablespoons of the butter into a large skillet over medium high heat. ... 3 Using a fish spatula or other large spatula, carefully turn the filets over. ... 4 Add the rest of the butter to the skillet, along with the lemon juice and half the parsley. ... More items...