CREAMY STRAWBERRY CREPES
- Place the eggs, milk, water, melted butter, flour, and salt in the pitcher of a blender; blend until smooth.
- Blend the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Flip over when the batter is set and the edges are beginning to brown. Cook until the other side begins to brown. Stack finished crepes on a plate, cover with a damp towel and set aside.
- To serve, fill each crepe with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 1/3 cup of the cream cheese filling, roll up and top with a small dollop of the cream cheese filling and more sliced strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.2 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 205.3 mg, Fat 36.8 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 22.1 g, Sodium 405.9 mg, Sugar 32 g
CREAMY STRAWBERRY CREPES
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, water and butter. In another bowl, mix flour and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour., Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir batter. Fill a 1/4-cup measure halfway with batter; pour into center of pan. Quickly lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn crepe over and cook until bottom is cooed, 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed. When cool, stack crepes between pieces of waxed paper or paper towels. , For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, zest and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 2 cups berries and the whipped cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Garnish with remaining berries and, if desired, additional confectioner's sugar. Cover and refrigerate or freeze remaining crepes in an airtight container, unfilled, for another use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415 calories, Fat 26g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 163mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
STRAWBERRY CREME CREPES
I always feel like a French chef when I serve these pretty crepes. Although they take a little time to prepare, they're well worth the effort. My guests are always impressed. -Debra Latta, Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 22 crepes.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, eggs, butter and extract. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; add to milk mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour., Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between., In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in water and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in extract and, if desired, food coloring. Cool. Add strawberries. , In a small bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoons of filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Top with strawberry topping.
Nutrition Facts :
- In a large bowl, beat together egg, milk, water and oil. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place a ladleful of crepe batter into center of pan, tilting to coat the bottom. Cook until golden brown on one side, turning once, 2 to 5 minutes. Continue with remaining batter.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, spread some melted chocolate on the lighter side of one crepe. Place a line of overlapping strawberries down the center of the crepe and roll it up. Top with whipped topping and drizzle with a bit more chocolate. Repeat with remaining crepes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.3 calories, Carbohydrate 36.3 g, Cholesterol 46.8 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 27.1 mg, Sugar 16.1 g
FRENCH STRAWBERRY CREPES
Yummy and sweet French-style strawberry breakfast crepes! You can change around the types of fruits to fit your tastes and even add chocolate chips, nuts, or chocolate shavings if you'd like.
Provided by catercow
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For the filling: toss the strawberries and brown sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- For the crepes:In a medium bowl whisk flour, egg, oil, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and skim milk.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 a cup of the batter in the pan and make sure it evenly covers the bottom.
- Cook each side for 30-45 seconds on each side (should not be completely browned) And remove to a plate.
- When all crepes are fully cooked, spread one or two spoonfuls of cool whip into the middle, cover with a spoonful of the berry mixture. Then wrap one side of the crepe over the mix and the other side over the first. Cover with cool whip and more berry mix. Repeat and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143.5, Fat 3.4, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 53.8, Sodium 92.4, Carbohydrate 22.9, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 6.3, Protein 5.4
FRENCH CREPES WITH STRAWBERRY CREAM
I found this recipe while searching for something to do with the fresh strawberrys I had, and decided I would try this crepe ecipe i found on all foods. Crepes have always been kind of a daunting idea before now, so wasnt sure how it would turn out. I cahnged up the original recipe by adding " coolwhip" whipped topping instead of making Heavy whipped cream from scratch, and was thinking creamfresh might be an even better alternative. Wanted to save this recipe here after making them and was very impressed at how they turned out and the taste was awsome.
Provided by Recipe Baroness
Yield 6 crepes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- sift flour, sugar and salt in bowl and set aside. then in mixing bowl, mix milk with the three eggs using a mixer and slowly add in the flour mixture until smooth then stir in the melted buter by hand.Batter will be real thin and runny (not like pancakes). pour just enough to cover the bottom of a small nonstick frying pan and roll mixture around inside pan to make the delicate crepe.
- lighty brown then flip over in pan. and lightly brown, pour crepe onto plate and spread cream and arrange berrys down the center, fold in both sides to create crepe.
- Garnish tops with sprinkled powder sugar and few more berrys.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 511, Fat 24.8, SaturatedFat 13.8, Cholesterol 163.8, Sodium 342.4, Carbohydrate 62.7, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 39.5, Protein 11.1
STRAWBERRY RICOTTA CREPES
- For the crepes batter: Stir the flour, sugar and salt together in a medium bowl. Combine the milk, water, eggs and melted butter in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add the flour mixture. Blend just until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender carafe. Let the batter rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, if time allows.
- For the filling: Combine the sliced strawberries and 2 tablespoons of honey in a medium bowl. Refrigerate 30 minutes, if time allows.
- Beat the drained fresh ricotta with the remaining 3 tablespoons honey, mint and lemon zest in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon until light and smooth.
- Heat a nonstick crepe pan or large nonstick saute pan over a medium flame. Spray with the cooking spray. Ladle about 2 ounces of the crepe batter into the center of the pan and swirl. When the center begins to set, flip with a spatula and continue cooking until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining crepe batter (it will make 8 to 10 crepes).
- Fill the crepes with the ricotta mixture and roll up. Spoon the strawberries over the crepes. Dust with the confectioners' sugar.
- Make crêpes:
- Sift flour, sugar, and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix until no lumps remain (you may use an electric mixer at slow speed). Mix in lemon rind or vanilla, cognac, and melted butter. Slowly add milk and mix until batter is consistency of thin cream. Let it stand an hour or two before making crêpes.
- Heat a crêpe pan (either 6-inch or 10-inch, according to desired size of crêpes) and rub it with butter. For each crêpe, pour a little batter into the pan, tilting about to let it run over the bottom in a fairly thin layer. When lightly browned on the bottom, turn carefully and brown other side. As each crêpe is cooked, remove it to a hot platter and keep warm. Re-butter pan as needed.
- Make filling:
- Sprinkle washed, hulled, and sliced strawberries with sugar to taste and add sherry. Let stand to mellow. Heap each crêpe with sliced strawberries, roll up and arrange in a buttered chafing dish and heat over hot water. Melt currant jelly and pour over crêpes. Add and ignite cognac. Serve with plain or whipped cream.
STRAWBERRY CREPES FLAMBE
- Fold crepes in quarters. Heat in 1 tablespoon unsalted butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high, flipping once, until warm and crisp, 5 minutes; divide between 2 plates.
- Return skillet to heat; melt 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in packed light-brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and a pinch of kosher salt; cook, swirling pan, until darkened slightly, 1 to 2 minutes. Add halved strawberries; cook until tender, 2 minutes. Remove from heat; add silver rum.
- To flambe, return skillet to medium-high heat. If using a gas burner, carefully tilt pan away from you to ignite; if using an electric burner, use a lit long match held just above the sauce. When flame subsides (5 to 10 seconds), spoon strawberries over crepes. Return skillet to medium-high heat and reduce sauce until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes; pour over crepes. Whisk heavy cream until thickened slightly. Drizzle over crepes; serve.
More about "french strawberry crepes recipes"
FRESH STRAWBERRY CREPES | ONE OF OUR FRENCH CREPE RECIPES
Cuisine FrenchTotal Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 214 per serving
- Mix together the strawberries, 1/3 cup of sugar and the orange juice. Refrigerate, preferably for several hours.
- Combine the whipping cream, sour cream, mace and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar in a small chilled bowl. Beat until the mixture it begins to thicken.
- Spoon the strawberry mixture onto the crepes. Fold the crepes. Top with the whipped cream mixture. Makes 12-14 crepes.
BEST AUTHENTIC FRENCH SWEET CREPE RECIPE - SWEET AS …
FRENCH CREPE RECIPE - MON PETIT FOUR®
CRêPES FILLED WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE SAUCE …
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE CRêPES - JUST A TASTE
PERFECT CREPES RECIPE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND NUTELLA
FRENCH CREPES RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
STRAWBERRY CREPES WITH STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE FILLING
SWEET STRAWBERRY FRENCH CRêPES RECIPE | COSMO APPLIANCES
STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CREPES WITH ORANGE LIQUEUR
FRENCH STRAWBERRY TART (TARTE AUX FRAISES) - BAKING LIKE A CHEF
FRENCH STRAWBERRY CRêPES – ROSE REISMAN
FRENCH STRAWBERRY CREPES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CRêPES WITH STRAWBERRIES | FRENCH CREPE RECIPE | SBS FOOD
STRAWBERRY CREPES - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
STRAWBERRY CRêPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
STRAWBERRY CREPES WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING – WELLPLATED.COM
THESE CLASSIC SWEET FRENCH CREPES TASTE JUST LIKE PARIS
EASY STRAWBERRY CREPES - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
SWEET AND SIMPLE STRAWBERRY NUTELLA CREPES - CHELSEA DISHES
STRAWBERRY CRêPES WITH MASCARPONE WHIPPED CREAM
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CREPES - CAFE DELITES
25 FANCY-DANCY (BUT OH SO EASY) CREPE RECIPES TO JAZZ UP YOUR DAY
STRAWBERRY CREPES (PERFECT FOR SUNDAY BRUNCH!) - SPEND WITH …
STRAWBERRY NUTELLA CREPES - ANDIE MITCHELL
THE MOST TASTY TRADITIONAL FRENCH CREPES RECIPE - LEONCE CHENAL
FRENCH CREPE W/ STRAWBERRY BASIL COMPOTE RECIPE — LIVE LOCAL …
CLASSIC FRENCH STRAWBERRY PIE | DE L'AMOUR EN COCOTTE
10 BEST FRENCH STRAWBERRY DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE FRESH STRAWBERRY CREPES - THROUGH HER LOOKING GLASS
CREPES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
TRADITIONAL FRENCH CRêPES - A BAKING JOURNEY
STRAWBERRY LEMON CRêPE CAKE - CTV
LEMON STRAWBERRY FRENCH MILLE CREPES CAKE
STRAWBERRY LEMON RICOTTA FILLED CREPES - CHEF JULIE HARRINGTON, RD
STRAWBERRY CREPES WITH HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM - JESSICA GAVIN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #breakfast #fruit #french #european #kid-friendly #dietary #berries #strawberries #brunch
You'll also love