CHERRY BERRY PEACH PIE
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press one pie crust pastry into a 9-inch pie plate. Cut the remaining pie crust pastry into 3/4-inch strips to be used for the lattice top.
- Mix peaches, cherries, blueberries, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt; stir to coat. Pour fruit mixture into the prepared pie crust. Weave a lattice top over the fruit filling using the pie crust strips. Brush top crust with milk; sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon white sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); bake until fruit filling is bubbling and lattice top is lightly browned, 45 to 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.5 calories, Carbohydrate 53.1 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 294.3 mg, Sugar 27.2 g
SOUTHERN SUMMER PEACH-CHERRY PIE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch pie plate with one of the pie crusts.
- In a bowl, put the peaches, cherries, sugar, cornstarch, bourbon and lime zest and stir to combine. Pour into the pie shell and top with the second crust. You can do cut-outs or a lattice top if you'd like. Trim any extra dough off the edges, then crimp the edges. Make a tent out of foil and place over the pie.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm or cool.
CHERRY-BERRY PEACH PIE
I had an overabundant supply of cherries one year, so I adapted several recipes to use them up. I knew this one was a keeper when I received phone calls from my Mother and Grandmother complimenting me on this pie.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Divide dough in half. Shape each into a disk; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight., In a large bowl, combine the peaches, cherries, blueberries and extracts. Combine the sugar, flour, tapioca, salt and nutmeg; sprinkle over fruit and gently toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes. , Preheat oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in deep-dish cast-iron skillet or other ovenproof skillet. Trim to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling; dot with butter., Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/x-in.-wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge. Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly, 50-55 minutes. Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning, if necessary. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603 calories, Fat 25g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 65mg cholesterol, Sodium 542mg sodium, Carbohydrate 91g carbohydrate (50g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
APRICOT PEACH PIE
This is a delicious pie and quite easy to prepare, even for a novice baker. It's great in the winter when fresh fruit isn't always available.
Provided by Irmgard
Yield 1 pie
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cover apricots with boiling water in a small saucepan and let stand 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prick pastry shell all over with a fork.
- Line with parchment or foil and fill with pie weights or dry rice.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove liner and weights; bake 7 minutes longer or until bottom is dry and firm.
- Let cool on a rack while you prepare the filling.
- Drain apricots well and discard liquid.
- Pour liquid from peaches over apricots; set aside.
- Add lemon juice and peel to apricots and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the apricots are very tender and the liquid is reduced by about one-third, about 20 minutes.
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- Blend into the apricots and cook, stirring gently over medium heat until liquid is thickened and translucent.
- Gently stir in peaches.
- Cool 5 minutes, then spoon into baked pie shell.
- To make streusel topping, stir together the almonds, sugar and flour.
- Blend in the butter with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over peach-apricot mixture.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2086.4, Fat 83.3, SaturatedFat 25.2, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 721.4, Carbohydrate 329.5, Fiber 26, Sugar 217.5, Protein 29.1
FRESH PEACH, APRICOT AND BING CHERRY PIE
- Make your favorite pie dough and roll it out to fit a 9 inch pie dish with a round top and bottom. Place the bottom piece of dough into the pie dish and reserve the top until after pie is filled. Chill dough until ready to fill. Make an "x" in the bottom of each peach and submerge in boiling water for 1 minute to loosen skin. Let cool briefly and then peel skin off peaches. You may want to peel your apricots in the same way. In a large bowl, gently mix sliced peaches, apricots, cherries, cane sugar, brown sugar, tapioca and orange juice. Pour fruit mixture into the prepared pie dish. Make lattice top, cover fruit mixture and crimp to seal edges. Lightly beat egg white with a teaspoon of water. Brush lattice top with beaten egg whites. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until top is golden brown and contents are bubbling. Let cool and enjoy.
APRICOT AND CHERRY CRISP
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the apricots, cherries, sugar and flour. Grease an 8 by 8-inch or 1 1/2 quart baking dish with the butter. Pour the fruit mixture into the dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt and mix well. Top the fruit with this mixture and place in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
CLASSIC BING CHERRY PIE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press the bottom pie crust into a pie pan.
- Combine cherries, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice, and almond extract together in bowl. Refrigerate until cherry filling begins to set, about 10 minutes. Stir filling again; chill until flavors combine, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the filling into the bottom half of the pie crust; cover with top crust, crimp the edges to seal, and dot with butter. Cut vents into the top with a sharp knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; rotate the pie 1/4 of a turn. Continue baking until the crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423.8 calories, Carbohydrate 63.1 g, Cholesterol 3.8 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 253.5 mg, Sugar 35.5 g
More about "fresh peach apricot and bing cherry pie recipes"
PEACH AND APRICOT PIE | GIANT FOOD
HOME-STYLE PEACH AND CHERRY PIE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
RECIPES FOR CHERRY, BLUEBERRY, NECTARINE, PEACH AND …
CLASSIC CHERRY PIE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
SUMMER HARVEST PEACH & APRICOT PIE - A PRETTY LIFE IN …
GINGER PEACH PIE WITH BRAIDED PIE CRUST - SALLY'S BAKING …
APRICOT-CHERRY PIE RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
HOMEMADE CHERRY PIE FILLING (OR APPLE, PEACH, …
5 RECIPES WITH PEACHES AND APRICOTS - KOPIASTE..TO GREEK HOSPITALITY
10 BEST BING CHERRIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRESH PEACH AND CHERRY PIE
31 RECIPES TO MAKE WITH FRESH CHERRIES - TASTE OF HOME
PEACH-APRICOT PIE - BIGOVEN.COM
RECIPE: APRICOT-CHERRY PIE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
PEACH & CHERRY PIE - GOOD THINGS BAKING CO
BRANDIED APRICOT-PEACH PIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEACH-APRICOT PIE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
APRICOT PEACH PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
PEACH-CHERRY PIE RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
CHERRY PIE FILLING | RECIPE | CHERRY PIE FILLING RECIPES ... - PINTEREST
EASY WHOLE APRICOT OR PEACH PIE - TWO PURPLE FIGS
APRICOT CHERRY FOLD-OVER PIE - THE BOJON GOURMET
WHITE PEACH AND CHERRY TART RECIPE - TARTISTRY.COM
BEST BING CHERRY PIE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PEACH APRICOT CHERRY JAM | JAMS, PRESERVES & SPREADS | STONEWALL ...
PEACH AND CHERRY CRUMBLE PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
FRESH PEACH APRICOT AND BING CHERRY PIE FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
PEACH, APRICOT AND PISTACHIO PIE | METRO
PEACH-APRICOT PIE RECIPE
PEACH APRICOT SLAB PIE (WITH CREAM) - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
PEACH AND CHERRY PIE - VANILLAQUEEN
CHERRY PIE RECIPES: BING CHERRY PIE
APRICOT, SWEET CHERRY AND PLUM VANILLA SPICED PIE - EAT THE LOVE
CULINARY INSTITUTE FRESH CHERRY PIE - COOKING ON THE RANCH
RECIPES > FRUITS > HOW TO MAKE PEACH APRICOT PIE
FRESH APRICOT/PEACH JAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
DEEP-DISH SOUR CHERRY PEACH PIE | GOOD. FOOD. STORIES.
FRESH BING CHERRY DESSERT RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
HOME STYLE PEACH AND CHERRY PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHERRY CRISP (OR CRUMBLE) + VIDEO | KEVIN IS COOKING
CHERRY APRICOT SLAB PIE - SIMPLY SO GOOD
You'll also love