TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP
Simmer a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Tuscan Vegetable Soup recipe from Food Network, a classic vegetable soup loaded with zucchini, beans, tomatoes and more.
Provided by Ellie Krieger
Yield 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl mash half of the beans with a masher or the back of a spoon, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, zucchini, garlic, thyme, sage, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, and cook stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and tomatoes with the juice and bring to a boil. Add the mashed and whole beans and the spinach leaves and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes more.
- Serve topped with Parmesan, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calorie, Fat 4 grams, SaturatedFat 0.5 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Sodium 306 milligrams, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 5 grams
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP
A great way to make use of your garden veggies. Zucchini, carrot, potato, and onion combined with some herbs and cheese...delicious! Fresh veggies and herbs make a big difference! You can puree the soup if you prefer.
Provided by Shannon Dyck
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Soup Recipes Vegetable Soup Recipes Squash Soup Recipes Zucchini Soup Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine chicken stock, potatoes, zucchini, onions, carrots, dill, basil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary in a large pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook soup at a simmer until the vegetables are completely tender, about 40 minutes.
- Leaving pot on stove, switch heating element to off. Add Cheddar cheese to soup; stir until the cheese is melted. Season soup with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 24.1 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 708.4 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP
For a vibrant, hearty dinner, ladle up a bowl of Alton Brown's Garden Vegetable Soup, perfect for rainy days or cold winter nights.
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat the olive oil in large, heavy-bottomed stockpot over medium-low heat. Once hot, add the leeks, garlic, and a pinch of salt and sweat until they begin to soften, approximately 7 to 8 minutes. Add the carrots, potatoes, and green beans and continue to cook for 4 to 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, increase the heat to high, and bring to a simmer. Once simmering, add the tomatoes, corn kernels, and pepper. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the vegetables are fork tender, approximately 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat and add the parsley and lemon juice. Season, to taste, with kosher salt. Serve immediately.
SUMMER VEGETABLE SOUP
This vegetable soup is loaded with garden goodness, from zucchini and green beans to celery and potato, but it's the turmeric that gives it a tasty new twist. It's one of our favorite summer soups!-Edith Ruth Muldoon, Baldwin, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the next eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. , Stir in celery leaves and tomato paste. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
- Dice zucchini into ½ " pieces, do not peel.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini and cook until tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Stir in broth, salt & pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover. Cook 10-15 minutes or until the zucchini is very soft.
- Puree soup using a hand blender or immersion blender*. Stir in the cream and simmer 1 minute more.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sour cream and fresh dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172 kcal, Carbohydrate 9 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 48 mg, Sodium 535 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ZUCCHINI GARDEN CHOWDER
Years ago, when my husband and I put in our first garden, a neighbor suggested zucchini since it's easy to grow. Our kids were reluctant to try new things, so I used our squash in this cheesy chowder-it met with solid approval from all of us! -Nanette Jordan, Flint, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a Dutch oven, saute the zucchini, onion, parsley and basil in butter until vegetables are tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper. Gradually stir in water. Add the bouillon and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. , Add the tomatoes, milk and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until corn is tender. , Just before serving, add cheeses; stir until melted. Stir in sugar. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 16g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 905mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
VICTORY GARDEN CHICKEN-VEGETABLE SOUP
- Bring chicken, water, wine and 1 teaspoon salt to boil in large pot, skimming surface. Cover; simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Transfer chicken breast and thigh pieces to platter (leave remaining chicken and stock in pot). Remove meat from bones; cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Cover and chill meat. Return scraps and bones to pot.
- Cover stock and simmer 1 hour. Strain. Cool stock slightly. Chill overnight. Spoon fat off top and discard.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large pot over medium heat. Add onion; sauté until golden, about 6 minutes. Add stock and bring to boil. Add potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, green beans and 1 teaspoon salt. Simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini and corn; simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in spinach and chicken meat. Simmer until chicken is heated through, about 3 minutes. Stir in basil. Season with salt and pepper.
More about "garden veggie zucchini soup recipes"
WEIGHT WATCHERS GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP - THE DR. OZ SHOW
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP - A SOUTHERN SOUL
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP - ZUCCHINI SOUP RECIPES
EASY VEGAN ZUCCHINI AND VEGETABLE SOUP | WANDERING SPICE
RECIPES: TRANSFORM YOUR GARDEN VEGETABLES INTO REFRESHING …
BEST LOW CHOLESTROL FOOD BLOG: GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP | RECIPESTY
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP | RECIPE | ZUCCHINI SOUP, …
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP TASTY RECIPES - RECIPES FOOD
10 BEST ZUCCHINI VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARDEN VEGETABLE QUINOA SOUP - VEGAN - BUDGET BYTES
CREAMY ZUCCHINI RICE SOUP RECIPE (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP (EASY + VEGAN) - THE GARDEN GRAZER
VEGAN ZUCCHINI SOUP - THE STINGY VEGAN
BEST COOKING CARROT RECIPES: GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP - MY FAMILY THYME
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GARDEN VEGETABLE CHICKEN SOUP - MINDEE'S COOKING OBSESSION
GARDEN VEGETABLE LASAGNA SOUP RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
GARDEN ZUCCHINI SOUP - MORE THAN GOURMET
VEGAN ZUCCHINI SOUP - LOVING IT VEGAN
PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND GARDEN VEGGIES - LEMON BLOSSOMS
SUMMER GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
10 BEST VEGETABLE SOUP SQUASH ZUCCHINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
POPULAR RECIPES GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP
LENTIL VEGETABLE SOUP (EASY + VEGAN) - THE GARDEN GRAZER
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CROCK POT GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP - SWANSON
GARDEN VEGGIE ZUCCHINI SOUP | RECIPE | ZUCCHINI SOUP, ZUCCHINI …
ITALIAN GARDEN VEGGIE SOUP RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP | EMERILS.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love