GRILLED TEQUILA-LIME SHRIMP
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, olive oil, garlic salt, cumin, and black pepper in a bowl until well blended. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp, seal bag and turn to coat evenly. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before grilling.
- Soak skewers at least 30 minutes in water to prevent burning.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place about 4 inches from heat source.
- Drain and discard marinade from shrimp. Thread shrimp onto prepared skewers, 5 to 6 per skewer.
- Cook, uncovered, on preheated grill until shrimp turn pink, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with lime wedges for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.2 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 172.9 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 18.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 282.5 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
GRILLED LIME SHRIMP
- Mix together the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Thread shrimp on metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- Place skewered shrimp on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 142.9, Sodium 933.5, Carbohydrate 2.7, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.2, Protein 15.7
CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP
A quick garlicky lime marinade works magic on these juicy shrimp. They come off the grill with huge flavors perfect for your next cookout. -Melissa Rodriguez, Van Nuys, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix first 9 ingredients; toss with shrimp. Let stand 15 minutes., Thread shrimp and lime slices onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, 2-4 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 284mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED LIME-TERIYAKI SHRIMP
"I make these seafood skewers often," writes Karen Tyson from Clawson, Michigan. "We grill year-round. The side dishes may vary, but these shrimp are always a stellar main event!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally., Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 93mg cholesterol, Sodium 196mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
COCONUT-LIME MARINATED AND GRILLED SHRIMP
The quick and easy marinade in this recipe is a great way to use up that leftover coconut milk you have in your refrigerator. It adds a touch of sweetness to grilled shrimp and only takes 30 minutes to infuse tremendous flavor into your next dinner. Serve with steamed white rice or cold rice noodles for a light but delicious meal.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Zest and juice 2 of the limes (you should have about 1 tablespoon zest and 1/4 cup juice) and add to a medium glass bowl. Peel and grate the ginger and garlic and add to the bowl along with the red pepper flakes, canola oil, coconut milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Stir to combine.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the remaining lime into wedges. Reserve for serving.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and put on a baking sheet lined with paper towels; don't worry if the coconut milk has hardened while it was in the refrigerator. In batches, cook the shrimp until lightly charred in spots on both sides and just cooked through, about 3 minutes total. Remove from the heat and transfer to a large plate.
- Top with the sliced scallion and serve with the reserved lime wedges.
GRILLED GARLIC-LIME SHRIMP RECIPE
- To make the marinade, place jalapeño, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, chili powder, salt, and lime zest in jar of a blender. Puree until garlic and jalapeño are completely chopped.
- Place shrimp in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour in marinade and toss to combine. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes while preparing the grill.
- Light one chimney full of charcoal. When all the charcoal is lit and covered with gray ash, pour out and spread the coals evenly over entire surface of coal grate. Alternatively, set all the burners of a gas grill to high heat. Set cooking grate in place, cover grill and allow to preheat for 5 minutes. Clean and oil the grilling grate. Grill shrimp over high heat until just cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove to a platter and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 214 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 1511 mg, Sugar 0 g, Fat 4 g, ServingSize serves 4, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
SPICY LIME GRILLED SHRIMP
- Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the shrimp from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the shrimp on the preheated grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 2 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.2 g, Cholesterol 86.3 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 632.5 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
GRILLED CHILE-LIME SHRIMP
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except shrimp and stir well.
- Peel shrimp except for tail, and devein. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place shrimp in large resealable bag. Add marinade. Through bag, rub marinade into shrimp. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Halfway through, turn bag and give shrimp another marinade massage. (Do not marinate longer than 20 minutes, or the acidic lime juice will cook the shrimp).
- Place shrimp on cutting board and nestle them together in groups of six. Using 2 bamboo skewers for each group, skewer the shrimp together (this is for nice presentation, keeps shrimp from falling into the grill and makes them easier to turn). NOTE: Soak bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes prior to use, to keep them from burning.
- Grill shrimp on an oiled grill rack 2 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- (Serve with Toasted Couscous with Grilled Mango and Zucchini).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.5, Fat 12, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 214.9, Sodium 1244.1, Carbohydrate 8, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 4.7, Protein 23.9
HONEY LIME GRILLED SHRIMP SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, lime juice, fresh cilantro, chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, salt, olive oil, honey, Mccormick® ground cumin, McCormick® Paprika, garlic powder, lime, salt, pepper, shrimp, corn, baby greens, grape tomato, radish, avocado, scallion
Provided by Tayo Ola
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Dressing: Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Process for about 1 minute until emulsified. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, honey, McCormick® ground cumin, paprika, garlic powder, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Thread shrimp onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Place shrimp skewers and the corn on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip skewers. Grill for 3 minutes on the second side, then take the skewers off the grill. Rotate corn to get light grill marks. (Corn will take about 5 minutes longer than the shrimp.) Take the corn off the grill.
- Pull the shrimp off the skewers. Slice corn off the cob.
- Assemble the salad: On a platter, arrange the mixed baby greens. Scatter the tomatoes, radishes, and avocado on top. Add the shrimp and corn. Scatter sliced scallion over the salad. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 17 grams, Sugar 10 grams
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH FETA, CILANTRO AND LIME
- Mix first 3 ingredients and 1 tablespoon cilantro in large bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Remove shrimp from marinade. Skewer 6 shrimp on each of 2 skewers. Skewer onions on remaining skewer. Season shrimp and onions with some of marinade. Grill onions until tender and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Add shrimp to grill; cook until pink, about 2 minutes per side. Coarsely chop onions. Remove shrimp from skewers; divide between plates. Bring marinade to boil. Mix in onions, cheese and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons cilantro. Spoon onion mixture over shrimp.
More about "grilled lime shrimp recipes"
EASY CARIBBEAN ISLAND LIME SHRIMP RECIPE - THE …
13 DELICIOUS GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED SPICY LIME SHRIMP WITH CREAMY AVOCADO …
BEST CHILI LIME SHRIMP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHILI …
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
Reviews 2Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Heat your grill or grill pan to medium heat. If using a grill, skewer the shrimp on metal or soaked wooden skewers.
CHILI LIME GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS | FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
GRILLED HONEY CHILI LIME SHRIMP SKEWERS - HAUTE & HEALTHY LIVING
GRILLED CHILI LIME SHRIMP | TASTE AND SEE
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH A CHILI LIME RUB - HEY GRILL, HEY
GRILLED CHILI LIME SHRIMP - THE KITCHEN FAIRY
THE BEST GRILLED SHRIMP MARINADE RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
GRILLED HONEY LIME SHRIMP - THE SEASONED MOM
GRILLED TEQUILA LIME SHRIMP - A LICENSE TO GRILL
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP WITH AVOCADO CREMA - VINDULGE
CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP RECIPE - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
GRILLED GINGER LIME SHRIMP FOR A QUICK AND HEALTHY DINNER
EASY GRILLED CHILI LIME SHRIMP - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE - SALTY CANARY
GRILLED GARLIC LIME SHRIMP SKEWERS | CARALUZZI'S MARKETS
GRILLED SHRIMP MARINADE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
GRILLED STICKY HONEY LIME SHRIMP - OH SWEET BASIL
GRILLED LIME AND CILANTRO SHRIMP - TASTEGREATFOODIE
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP - RECIPE GIRL
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH LIME, ORANGE, AND BASIL OIL RECIPE
KEY LIME GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RECIPES | PIT BOSS® GRILLS
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP SKEWERS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
GRILLED GARLIC LIME SHRIMP SKEWERS - SIMPLY SCRATCH
THE BEST GRILLED CHIPOTLE LIME SHRIMP RECIPE AROUND
GRILLED SHRIMP TACOS - GRILLONADIME.COM
HOW TO MAKE BLACKENED LIME GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS
GRILLED SHRIMP SALAD WITH HOMEMADE LIME VINAIGRETTE
GRILLED CHILLI LIME SHRIMP KABOBS RECIPE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
12 MARINATED GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
INSANELY YUMMY TEQUILA AND LIME GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE
GRILLED GARLIC-LIME SHRIMP RECIPE :: THE MEATWAVE
EASY CHILI LIME GRILLED SHRIMP (WHOLE30) - THE FIT COOKIE
GRILLED CHILI LIME SHRIMP RECIPE - ROSEMARY & MAPLE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #seafood #american #southern-united-states #barbecue #dinner-party #holiday-event #picnic #spring #summer #shrimp #dietary #seasonal #independence-day #shellfish #to-go #equipment #grilling
You'll also love