GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA
Sangria doesn't have to be a sugary mess. Grilled stone fruit adds a natural caramelized sweetness to this refreshing drink.
Provided by Matt Duckor
Yield Makes 6 drinks
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium heat; oil grates. Grill peach, plum, and nectarine halves, flipping once, until lightly charred and tender, 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool, then cut into 1" chunks.
- Muddle grilled fruit and 6 halved cherries in a large pitcher with a wooden spoon. Top with wine, orange juice, brandy, and simple syrup; stir to incorporate. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Fill glasses with ice. Add sangria and muddled fruit and top each with a cherry.
STONE FRUIT SANGRIA
- In a pitcher or large bowl, combine peach, nectarine, plum, cherries, peach liqueur, and white wine. Stir to combine and refrigerate 1 hour (or up to overnight). To serve, add ginger ale and ice.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 162 g
- Halve and pit 2 plums, 2 apricots and 2 peaches. Grill over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into large pieces. Transfer the fruit to a pitcher and add one 750-ml bottle rose, 1/2 cup coconut rum and 1/4 cup superfine sugar. Refrigerate overnight.
WHITE STONE FRUIT SANGRIA
- Combine the mangoes, peaches and plums in a tall pitcher. Pour in the white wine and mango juice and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
- To serve, pour the sangria into 8 tall glasses over ice and top off with prosecco.
GRILLED STONE FRUIT
I love to serve simple fruit desserts for both the family and company. You cannot get any simpler. You can basically use whatever stone fruit is available.
Provided by Wendys Kitchen
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat grill to high. You can use an outdoor barbeque but place fruit cut side down.
- Place fruit in heatproof dish and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Grill for 10 - 15 minutes until caramelised.
- Serve warm with icecream or cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.8, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 2.8, Carbohydrate 30.6, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 25.6, Protein 2.3
GRILLED STONE FRUIT
- Heat grill to medium-high. Drizzle plums, peaches, and nectarines with olive oil and grill, cut sides down, until juicy and charred, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove with a metal spatula and serve with a dollop of yogurt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 g, Fat 1 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1 g
More about "grilled stone fruit sangria recipes"
STONE-FRUIT SANGRIA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA — THE REDHEAD BAKER
5/5 (1)Total Time 4 hrs 45 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 82 per serving
- Brush the cut sides of the peach, nectarine, plum and apricots with melted butter. Grill over medium-high heat for 2 to 4 minutes. For the cherries, make a basket out of aluminum foil. Place the foil directly on the grill grates and grill for 4 minutes.
- Cool the fruit to room temperature, then combine the fruit and accumulated juices in a blender. Puree until smooth. If desired, strain through a fine-mesh sieve and discard any pulp or skins.
- In a pitcher, combine wine, brandy, grilled fruit puree, and chopped fruit. Chill for at least 4 hours.
GRILLED SANGRIA | SAVEUR
STONE FRUIT WHITE SANGRIA - THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS
GRILLED STONE FRUIT – NOSTIMO KITCHEN
30 BEST GRILLED FRUIT RECIPES FOR SUMMER - INSANELY GOOD
GRILLED SANGRIA COCKTAIL RECIPE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
FILIPPO BERIO GRILLED FRUIT SANGRIA
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA | RECIPE IN 2022 - PINTEREST.COM
9 STUNNING STONE FRUIT RECIPES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
GRILLED STONE FRUIT | FOOD OVER 50
SUMMER SANGRIA WITH GRILLED FRUIT | MCCORMICK
STONE FRUIT SANGRIA - SUGAR MAPLE FARMHOUSE RECIPES
GRILLED FRUIT SANGRIA RECIPE! - AMUSéE
VIRGIN STONE FRUIT SANGRIA - CALIGIRL COOKING
A STONE FRUIT SANGRIA THAT'S TRULY MEMORABLE - SIMMER - SAUCE
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
FULL CIRCLE - RECIPE: STONE FRUIT SANGRIA
SUMMER STONE FRUIT SANGRIA - FORK KNIFE SWOON
RED WINE SANGRIA RECIPE WITH GRILLED FRUIT - WHITNEYBOND.COM
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA | RECIPE | RECIPES, SANGRIA RECIPES ...
GRILLED FRUIT SANGRIA - SEA ISLAND FORGE
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA | RECIPE | COOKING STONE, FRUIT SANGRIA ...
STONE FRUIT SANGRIA | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
WHITE SANGRIA RECIPE WITH STONE FRUITS AND GINGER
RECIPES/GRILLED-STONE-FRUIT-SANGRIA.JSON AT MASTER · DPAPATHANASIOU ...
STONE FRUIT SANGRIA – HOME FRONT COOKING
STONE FRUIT AND STRAWBERRY SANGRIA RECIPE - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
SANGRIA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STONE FRUIT SANGRIA • THE CRUMBY KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED FRUIT SANGRIA | EPICURIOUS
ROSé SANGRIA WITH BERRIES AND STONE FRUIT - THE TASTE EDIT
GRILLED STONEFRUIT ROSé SANGRIA | MOUNTAIN FEED & FARM SUPPLY
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA | RECIPE | FRUIT SANGRIA, STONE FRUIT ...
STONE FRUIT SUMMER SANGRIA - PINE & PALM KITCHEN
GRILLED STONE FRUIT | LA LECHERA - NESTLé RECIPES
GRILLED STONE FRUIT SANGRIA | RECIPE | STONE FRUIT SANGRIA, FRUIT ...
GRILLED STONE FRUITS WITH BALSAMIC SYRUP - READER'S DIGEST CANADA
STONE FRUIT SANGRIA - OUR SALTY KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a sangria?Halve and pit all stone fruit. Cut fruit, except cherries, into 1/2" wedges. Add all fruit to pitcher. Chill for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Fill glasses with ice; pour in sangria and fruit to fill glasses 2/3 full. Top with sparkling water. Stir and serve. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
What fruit goes with Sangria?Stone fruits like peaches, nectarines, plums, and cherries come together to infuse this refreshing sangria with a summery sweetness. Perfect for warm-weather get-togethers, this sangria combines ripe summer fruit with crisp white wine and ginger ale to create a delicious drink.
What is a stone fruit salad?Stone fruits are any kind of fruits with a “pit” (apricots, peaches, plums, nectarines, etc.), and this salad is filled with them. Grilled and tossed with ingredients like avocado, blueberries, pecans, and goat cheese, they’re beyond scrumptious. 25. Grilled Watermelon Salad For some reason, watermelon is a stunning salad addition.
How do you make rosé from stone fruit?Peel stone fruit. Halve, pit, and coarsely chop. Place chopped fruit in a mini-processor or blender; add lemon juice. Purée until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or jar. Add rosé and elderflower liqueur to fruit purée in pitcher; scrape in seeds from vanilla bean; add bean. Halve and pit all stone fruit.