GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS
These pork chops are stuffed with an applesauce-stuffing mixture. They are easy to make, but they add a special touch to your next grilling adventure. I used rib chops in mine, but any thick-cut chop will do.
Provided by BearsFanJeff
Yield 4 pork chops, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cut a one inch horizontal slit in the front of the pork chop.
- Using a sharp knife, slice a cavity into the chop all the way back to the bone. Leave about 1/2 inch uncut along all the sides.
- Combine apple sauce, stuffing, and dijon mustard.
- Divide evenly and stuff into each of the pork chops.
- Squeeze the opening of each chop closes, or secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
- Grill the chops over a high heat just long enough to sear both sides, about one minute each side.
- Lower the heat to medium or transfer to the chops to a cooler part of the grill.
- Baste with the sauce and turn several times, basting each time.
- Chops should be done after about 20 minutes total cooking time or until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145 degrees.
- Remove from heat and allow chops to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250.5, Fat 1.5, SaturatedFat 0.3, Cholesterol 0.3, Sodium 1271.5, Carbohydrate 55.7, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 11, Protein 4.3
STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- In a plastic container put the salt, sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder. Add the hot vinegar and swirl to dissolve. Let mixture sit for 5 to 10 minutes to develop flavor. Add ice cubes and shake to melt most of the ice. Add chops and cover with brine. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove chops from container and rinse. Cut horizontal pockets in each pork chop for stuffing. Combine rest of ingredients, and put into piping bag that is not fitted with a tip. Pipe each chop full with cornbread mixture. Grill the chops on medium high heat for 6 minutes on each side. Turn each chop 45 degrees after 3 minutes to mark.
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS
Living in Texas, where summers get warm, I do a lot of cooking on the grill. I think you'll enjoy the one-of-a-kind combination of stuffing and sauce in these zesty chops. -Dianne Gates, Cypress, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the picante sauce, honey and Worcestershire sauce; stir until honey is dissolved. Divide the sauce into two small bowls; set aside. , In a small skillet over medium heat, brown pork until no longer pink; drain. Meanwhile, cut a deep slit in each chop, forming a pocket. Stuff with sausage; secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle chops with garlic powder and pepper. Brush each side with Italian dressing. , Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted in the meat reads 145°, basting twice with sauce from one bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Remove toothpicks. Serve with sauce from second bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 503 calories, Fat 32g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 118mg cholesterol, Sodium 827mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 36g protein.
CIDER BRINED GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS
- For the brine:
- Combine all ingredients in a large container with a tight fitting lid.
- Take the pork chops and insert a fillet knife into the side of each pork chop. Create a 2-inch slice along the side moving your knife along the inside of the chop creating a pocket. Be careful not to pierce the outer sides of the chop. Place the pork chops in the brine for anywhere from 1 hour or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- For the reduction:
- Add the cider to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook the cider, skimming off any scum that comes to the surface, until is becomes syrupy and is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- For the stuffing:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove the pork chops from the brine, rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Stuff the cavity with the apples and grill for about 10 minutes on each side. Remove from grill to a serving platter and let rest for about 10 minutes. Brush with the cider reduction, sprinkle with the chopped caramelized pecans and enjoy!
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, cook the sugar and water until the temperature reaches 275 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Add the pecans and stir to coat with the sugar. Once the sugar begins to caramelize add the vanilla extract and stir gently but constantly until fully caramelized. Pour onto a silpat lined baking sheet to let cool, then sprinkle with the red chili powder.
GRILLED STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN
We serve this stuffed tenderloin with a salad and a glass of wine. It's very good and so easy you won't believe it. -Bobbie Carr of Lake Oswego, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the wine or broth, brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, curry, ginger and pepper; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-3 hours. , In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Cool., Drain and discard marinade. Open tenderloins so they lie flat; spread stuffing down the center of each. Close tenderloins; tie at 1-1/2-in. intervals with kitchen string., Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 73mg cholesterol, Sodium 678mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BEST GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- Mix water, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and minced garlic in a deep bowl; add pork chops and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 379.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 124 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 40.7 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 1254.4 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
GRILLED WILD RICE-STUFFED PORK CHOPS
These tender little chops are basted with a flavorful combination of apricot preserves, cinnamon and your choice of white wine or apple juice.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. In 8-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook celery and onion in butter, stirring frequently, until celery is crisp-tender. Stir in rice, almonds, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Cut a deep pocket horizontally in each pork chop on the meatiest side of the bone. Press about 1/3 cup stuffing into each pocket. Secure openings with toothpicks. In small bowl, mix apricot preserves, wine and cinnamon.
- Cover and grill pork over medium-low heat 40 to 45 minutes, brushing occasionally with preserves mixture and turning 2 or 3 times, until pork is tender and slightly pink when cut near bone on the unstuffed sides of chops. Remove toothpicks. Discard any remaining preserves mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 210 mg
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: porterhouse pork chops, bacon, smoked gouda cheese, fresh cilantro, fresh thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, salt, pepper
Provided by Kyle Gibson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Brown bacon in a skillet. Once browned, drain and set aside.
- Combine bacon, gouda, and cilantro in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Stuff pork chops with bacon, gouda, and cilantro stuffing. Season both sides with all seasonings and grill on medium heat for about 20 minutes, or until the middle measures 160°F.
- Top with any remaining stuffing mixture and allow to melt.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1014 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 75 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 77 grams, Sugar 1 gram
STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS FROM ALTON BROWN'S GOOD EATS
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown Show:Good Eats Episode:Chops This recipe is absolutely delicious. The best pork chops anyone in my family had ever had! I left out the walnuts and raisins and doubled the dried cherries and used dried poultry seasoning instead of the fresh sage.
Provided by carolinajewel
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a plastic container put the salt, sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder. Add the hot vinegar and swirl to dissolve. Let mixture sit for 5 to 10 minutes to develop flavor. Add ice cubes and shake to melt most of the ice. Add chops and cover with brine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove chops from container and rinse. Cut horizontal pockets in each pork chop for stuffing.
- Combine rest of ingredients, and put into piping bag that is not fitted with a tip. Pipe each chop full with cornbread mixture.
- Grill the chops on medium high heat for 6 minutes on each side. Turn each chop 45 degrees after 3 minutes to mark.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 657.3, Fat 23.6, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 137.9, Sodium 28663.3, Carbohydrate 63.2, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 58, Protein 43.8
MIKE'S BACON-STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, oil, salt, garlic, black pepper, and oregano in a large, zip-top freezer bag for the marinade.
- Lay a pork chop flat onto your work surface. Use the tip of a sharp boning or paring knife to cut a pocket in the chop through a 2-inch slit in the side. Repeat with the remaining chops. Place into the marinade and squeeze out any air. Make sure the marinade gets inside the "pockets" of the chops as well. Marinate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove chops from the marinade and let them come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Place the brown sugar in a bowl. Dredge each slice of bacon in the brown sugar, coating both sides. Place the bacon on a wire rack and set in a cookie sheet to catch the drippings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, flipping the bacon halfway through cooking, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Stuff each of the chops with 2 slices of the sugar-coated cooked bacon, folding in half if needed, and 2 slices Swiss cheese. Use toothpicks to hold the pockets closed after stuffing.
- Sear the chops on the preheated grill, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Move to a cooler spot on the grill and finish with indirect grilling until chops are no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 5 minutes more. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1093.4 calories, Carbohydrate 62.4 g, Cholesterol 208.3 mg, Fat 61.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 70.7 g, SaturatedFat 24.6 g, Sodium 3258.4 mg, Sugar 56.4 g
More about "grilled stuffed pork chops recipes"
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - BBQING WITH THE NOLANDS
GRILLED SPINACH AND HERB STUFFED PORK CHOPS - THE …
10 BEST GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - A FLAVOR PACKED GRILLED …
JALAPENO POPPERS STUFFED PORK CHOPS - EATING ON A DIME
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - EASY AND TASTY
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - OUT GRILLING
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH PROSCIUTTO & ASIAGO CHEESE | PWWB
HOW LONG DO YOU GRILL STUFFED PORK CHOPS? - VERYMEATY
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH SMOKY CHEESE & BASIL
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOP - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
GRILLED BACON-STUFFED PORK CHOPS | CANADIAN LIVING
STUFFED PORK CHOPS COOKED TO PERFECTION ON THE GRILL
HY-VEE SEASONS | GRILLED KIMCHI STUFFED PORK CHOPS
HOW TO COOK STUFFED PORK CHOPS ON THE GRILL - RESTAURANT STELLA
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - HOOSIER HOMEMADE
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE – THECOOKINGGUILD
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - GRILLONADIME.COM
STUFFED PORK CHOP RECIPE ON THE GRILL - I LOVE GRILLING MEAT
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH WHITE BBQ SAUCE | HY-VEE
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - KETO APPROVED - FIT FOUND ME
BEST STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
15 TASTY RECIPES STUFFED PORK CHOPS - SELECTED RECIPES
STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | GRILLING - SERIOUS EATS
WEEKEND PROJECT: GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - NOELLE CARTER FOOD
STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS - ALTON BROWN
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | TRAEGER WOOD FIRED GRILLS
GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - MIDWEST LIVING
GRILLED APPLE-STUFFED PORK CHOPS - FRENCH'S
RESTAURANT STYLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - CHEF DENNIS
STUFFED GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FAMOUS PRODUCTS
RECIPES | PIT BOSS® GRILLS
10 BEST GRILLED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
You'll also love