ORANGE GLAZED HAM
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place the ham on its side in roasting pan. Mix marmalade and spices in small bowl until well blended. Brush 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Remove foil. Brush with remaining marmalade mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Cholesterol 92.7 mg, Fat 25.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 32.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 1782.6 mg, Sugar 8 g
ORANGE-GLAZED HAM STEAKS
These tasty ham steaks combine orange marmalade and maple syrup for a terrific taste that goes beyond dinner: I like to serve leftovers at brunch. We love it with fruit and scrambled eggs. -Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, syrup, orange juice and chili powder., Grill ham steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through, brushing occasionally with marmalade mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 1845mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
STICKY MARMALADE HAM
A Christmas classic from John Torode that will have all your guests wanting more
Provided by John Torode
Categories Buffet, Main course
Yield Serves 10 with leftovers
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 6. Put the ham into a large roasting tin, then tip in 500ml water. Cover the whole thing loosely with greaseproof paper, then cover with a large sheet of foil, scrunching and sealing it around the edge of the tin. Make sure you leave some room around the ham. Put it in the oven, then turn the heat down to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and leave to cook for 5 hrs. Meanwhile, mix the marmalade with the sugar and 50ml water in a small pan, bring to the boil, then set aside and leave to cool.
- Take the ham from the oven. Be careful when you lift the foil as there will be a good amount of steam, which can burn. Once the ham has cooled just a little, remove the rind by gently prising the skin from the fat and lifting it away. Try to keep as much fat on the leg as you can as this will keep the ham moist as it roasts. Drain off most of the liquid (this is very good ham stock - keep it and use it for soup), leaving a little in the tin. Turn the oven up to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Score lines into the fat with a knife to make large diamond shapes, with the lines about 4cm apart. Brush a third of the marmalade glaze over the joint, really pushing it into the creases and cuts. Now stud the ham with the cloves by poking a clove into the corner of each diamond.
- Put a trivet into the roasting tin (if you don't have one, a few halved carrots will do), then sit the ham on top. Roast the ham, uncovered, for 45-50 mins, brushing with the remaining glaze a few times during cooking, until caramelised and delicious. Carve hot or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 663 calories, Fat 35 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 21 grams sugar, Protein 67 grams protein, Sodium 8.65 milligram of sodium
HAM SLICE WITH RUM MARMALADE
- Place ham on rack in 11x7 inch dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over ham.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave 3-4 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229, Fat 5.3, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 31.4, Sodium 809.9, Carbohydrate 28.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 24, Protein 10.7
GRANDMA LORI'S MARMALADE GLAZED HAM
Provided by Food Network
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- HEAT ham according to package directions. COMBINE orange marmalade and brown sugar in small bowl until blended. Remove ham from oven 30 minutes before end of suggested bake time. Brush glaze over ham. BAKE an additional 30 minutes. Remove ham from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes. Spoon pan juices over ham and serve.
MARMALADE GLAZED HAM
- Heat oven to 325F'Score the fat on the ham into diamonds.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- During the last 20 minutes of baking time increase the oven temp tp 400 degrees F.
- Spoon half the glaze over the ham covering the sides as well.
- return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the rest of the glaze over the ham bake a final 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.5, Fat 11.2, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 101.1, Sodium 2963, Carbohydrate 23, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 21.3, Protein 43.5
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ham, cut-side down, in a large baking dish. Smear 3/4 of the marmalade all over the ham. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While the ham is resting, mix remaining marmalade with horseradish mustard in a small bowl. Serve alongside ham.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488 calories, Carbohydrate 38.3 g, Cholesterol 165.9 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 43.2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 2712 mg, Sugar 34.2 g
BAKED HAM WITH MARMALADE-HORSERADISH GLAZE
- Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 325°F. Place ham on rack set in large roasting pan. Using sharp knife, score ham in diamond pattern. Press 1 clove into center of each diamond. Pour 4 cups water into roasting pan. Roast ham 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend marmalade, horseradish, and sugar in medium bowl.
- Remove ham from oven. Transfer ham to baking sheet. Discard pan juices. Return ham to roasting pan. Add orange juice to roasting pan. Brush top of ham with 1/3 of marmalade glaze. Bake ham 10 minutes. Baste with orange juice in pan, then brush with half of remaining glaze. Bake ham 10 minutes. Baste with orange juice in pan and brush with remaining glaze. Roast ham until heated through, basting every 5 minutes, about 20 minutes longer. Let ham rest 15 minutes. Transfer to platter. Serve ham hot, warm, or at room temperature.
MARMALADE HAM, CHEESE, AND ARUGULA SANDWICH
This twist on the ham and cheese sandwich is a great way to use up that marmalade you keep getting every year during the holidays.
Provided by Kylee Newton
Yield Serves 2-3
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Slice the baguette down the middle lengthways, leaving one edge still attached so you can open it like a hinge. Butter the top and bottom of the soft bread inside, then spread mustard on the top half and marmalade on the bottom half. Fold the ham and push in, then top with the cheese and arugula. Season and close the sandwich, gently squeezing it together as you slice it in half.
More about "ham slice with rum marmalade recipes"
10 BEST SPICED RUM GLAZE FOR HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HAM SLICE DINNERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED HAM WITH RUM AND COKE GLAZE - NOBLE PIG
EASY MARMALADE HAM GLAZE RECIPE - RELUCTANT …
RUM (GLAZED) HAM RECIPE BY ANGELA CARLOS - THE DAILY …
CLASSIC MARMALADE GLAZED HAM - DONNA HAY
MARMALADE-GLAZED HAM RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
HAM SLICE WITH RUM MARMALADE RECIPE BY ADMIN | IFOOD.TV
Cornstarch 1/2 TeaspoonOrange marmalade 2 TablespoonFully cooked ham slice 3 Ounce (1/4" Thick)Rum 1 Tablespoon
ROASTED SPIRAL-SLICED HAM WITH MAPLE AND ORANGE MARMALADE
HAM SAUCES THAT ARE BASICALLY THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD
BAKED HAM WITH LIME MARMALADE GLAZE - VICKERY TV
SPICED RUM AND COLA GLAZED HAM | SCHNUCKS
HOW TO MAKE RUM HAM | RUM HAM RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
HAM WITH ORANGE MARMALADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPIRAL-CUT SMOKED HAM WITH SPICY RUM AND ORANGE GLAZE
MARMALADE GLAZED HAM RECIPE - HOLIDAY HAM - (HOW TO VIDEO)
HAM WITH CHILLI, MARMALADE AND RUM GLAZE – PHIL'S HOME KITCHEN
RUM HAM: THE DELICIOUS RECIPE FOR RUM-GLAZED HAM - ERICA O'BRIEN
MARMALADE GLAZED HAM - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
TREACLE-ROAST HAM WITH SPICED RUM GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HAM SLICE WITH RUM MARMALADE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HAM SLICE WITH RUM! | QUENCH MAGAZINE
HAM GLAZE WITH LIME MARMALADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HAM STEAK WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE - THE SEASONED MOM
HAM SLICE WITH RUM MARMALADE - PLAIN.RECIPES
BOURBON-ORANGE-GLAZED HAM - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
ORANGE AND RUM MARMALADE - THE USUAL SAUCEPANS
EASY MARMALADE GLAZED BOILED HAM RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HAM SLICE WITH MARMALADE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
ORANGE MARMALADE GLAZED HAM RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MARMALADE-GLAZED HAM RECIPE | THEHUB FROM WALMART CANADA
SPICED RUM WITH MARMALADE - RICARDO CUISINE
TREACLE-ROAST HAM WITH SPICED RUM GLAZE RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
MARMALADE GLAZED GAMMON RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
RUM AND COKE GLAZED HAM - A TASTY CHRISTMAS TWIST - BELLY …
BROWN SUGAR RUM BAKED HAM - MUST LOVE HOME
#ham #15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #fruit #pork #easy #microwave #meat #equipment #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love