BOW TIE GARDEN PASTA
Just-picked veggies, pleasing bow tie pasta and flavorful seasonings mix together to make a delicious dish. To top it off, Miriam Hershberger of Holmesville, Ohio says it's easy and fun to fix. "Our daughter likes to make the pasta on a regular basis," remarks Miriam.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; process on high until smooth. In a large skillet, saute the vegetables in 1/2 cup salad dressing mixture for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add pasta. Drizzle with remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts :
AWESOME BOW TIE PASTA
A delicious pasta salad for salad or side dish that's not heavy, but delightful! Substitute halved grape tomatoes for the diced tomato for variety. This is great for if you need a fast pasta dish, but refrigerate 1 to 2 hours for more blended flavors. Optional: Add sliced black olives.
Provided by Kim Samuels
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in ice water until cool.
- Toss pasta with onion, feta, balsamic, olive oil and tomato. Serve immediately or chill 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.2 calories, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 18.7 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 243.9 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
BOW TIE PASTA WITH BROCCOLI, GARLIC, AND LEMON
- Warm olive oil in a small frying pan over low heat. Slowly cook garlic in oil until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Be very careful not to burn garlic. Stir in lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. About 5 minutes before pasta is done, drop broccoli into the pasta water. Continue to cook until pasta is cooked and broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain.
- Toss pasta, broccoli, and lemon sauce in a large bowl. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.1 calories, Carbohydrate 47.7 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 11.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 395.3 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
20 EASY BOW-TIE PASTAS THE FAMILY WILL DEVOUR
These tasty bow-tie pasta recipes are perfect any night of the week! From Alfredo to Caprese to Parmesan, everyone will love these dishes.
Provided by insanelygood
Categories Recipe Roundup
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep a bow-tie pasta recipe in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
HERB GARDEN BOW TIE PASTA
- Cook pasta 13 minutes till al dente.
- Reconstitute tomatoes by placing them in boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Chop tomatoes; toss with drained pasta.
- Mix oil, vinegar, pesto, pepper and garlic. Pour mixture over pasta and toss.
- Add feta, crumbled, over all to desired taste. Serve over bed of endive, torn in pieces.
- ** Herb Garden uses lots of pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 702.6, Fat 27.7, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 112.5, Sodium 682.6, Carbohydrate 94.2, Fiber 6.4, Sugar 11, Protein 21.9
BOW TIES WITH WALNUT-HERB PESTO
I can't resist having pasta at least once a week, but I also didn't want the fat and extra calories that come with. I created this dish, and now I sometimes can even have second helpings! -Diane Nemitz, Ludington, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook pasta according to package directions., Meanwhile, place the arugula, parsley, basil, cheese, salt and pepper flakes in a food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Add walnuts; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream., Drain pasta, reserving 3 tablespoons cooking water. In a large bowl, toss pasta with pesto, tomato and reserved water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323 calories, Fat 17g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 252mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
COPELAND'S FRIED BOW TIE PASTA
Copycat recipe for Copeland's fried bowtie pasta served for dipping in spinach and artichoke dip...Great with recipe for copycat Applebee's spinach and artichoke dip!
Provided by Amber Smith
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Boil bowtie pasta in salted water for 7 to 8 minutes (about half of the recommended cooking time).
- Drain and cool the pasta.
- Mix eggs and milk together.
- Dip each piece of pasta into milk and eggs, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Fry pasta in the oil until deep golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.5, Fat 5.2, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 141.9, Sodium 51.2, Carbohydrate 41.2, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 1.2, Protein 11.5
More about "herb garden bow tie pasta recipes"
GARLIC & HERB BOWTIE PASTA - HAPPILY UNPROCESSED
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Bring the water, milk and butter to a boil in a medium size pot over high heat. Reduce to low. Add 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning mix and pasta. Stir and let simmer for 11 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
BOW TIE PASTA WITH GRILLED HERB CHICKEN RECIPE FROM H …
20 MINUTE BOW TIE PASTA - EIGHT FOREST LANE
10 BEST BOWTIE PASTA VEGAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
*FAVORITE* BOW TIE PASTA - 20 MINUTE MEAL! - LAUREN'S …
11 BEST BOW-TIE PASTA RECIPES | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
A BOWTIE PASTA SALAD RECIPE YOU'LL LOVE - SIZZLING EATS
BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE, BOW TIE PASTA WITH VEGETABLES
GARLIC CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE BOWTIE PASTA - JAMIE …
CHICKEN BOW TIE SAUSAGE PASTA - DINNER TONIGHT
10 BEST OLIVE OIL GARLIC BOW TIE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARLIC &AMP; HERB BOW-TIE PASTA SIDE DISH | RECIPE CART
EASY BOWTIE PASTA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BOWTIE PASTA
BOW TIE HAM AND PEAS PASTA - MORE THAN MEAT AND POTATOES
BOW TIE PASTA RECIPES | DEPORECIPE.CO
MUSHROOM FARFALLE PASTA WITH GARLIC, HERBS – MUST LOVE HOME
GARLIC PARMESAN BOW TIES - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE CUISINE
BOW TIE PASTA AND VEGETABLES RECIPE FROM H-E-B
BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE WITH FRESH LEMON, BASIL, GARLIC — DELICIOUS!
GARDEN BOW TIE PASTA | RECIPE | BOWTIE PASTA, PASTA, HOW TO COOK …
EASY & DELICIOUS CREAMY BOW TIE PASTA • THE FRESH COOKY
HOW TO MAKE BOW TIE PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - CHEF …
GARDEN VEGETABLE BOW TIE PASTA SALAD - FOODBYMARIA RECIPES
BOW TIE PASTA WITH SAUSAGE - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
GARDEN BOW TIE PASTA | RECIPE | BOWTIE PASTA, FRESH VEGGIES, …
BEST HERBS FOR PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
BOW TIE GARDEN PASTA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
BOW TIE RECIPE PASTA | DEPORECIPE.CO
BUTTERY GARLIC BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BOW TIE PASTA WITH SAUSAGES, TOMATO & ROSEMARY RECIPE | LITTLE …
BOW TIE PASTA WITH OVEN ROASTED TOMATOES, ROASTED ASPARAGUS …
CREAMY ASPARAGUS BOW TIE PASTA - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
19 EASY BOWTIE PASTA RECIPES: DELICIOUS IDEAS FOR LUNCH
BOW-TIE GARDEN PASTA RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
ROASTED GARLIC BOWTIE PASTA - CECELIA'S GOOD STUFF
You'll also love