- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size, and place them on a sheet pan. Remove the ends of the onions, peel them, and cut them in half. Slice them crosswise in 1/4-inch-thick slices to make half-rounds. Toss the onions and potatoes together on the sheet pan. Add the olive oil, mustard, 2 teaspoons salt, and the pepper and toss them together. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, until the potatoes are lightly browned on the outside and tender on the inside. Toss the potatoes from time to time with a metal spatula so they brown evenly.
- Serve hot sprinkled with chopped parsley and a little extra salt.
HONEY-MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk olive oil, mustard, honey, green onions, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a large bowl to combine. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are cooked all the way through and browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.5 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 291.6 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
CROCK POT HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN & ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by carvalhohm
Number Of Ingredients 10
- HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN: Put whole chicken in slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, olive oil, and butter, and pour over chicken. Set slow cooker on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Remove from slow cooker and pour some of the leftover juices over the chicken to serve. ROASTED POTATOES: Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Put potatoes, onions, olive oil, salt, and pepper into baking dish and stir together. Bake for about an hour, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy, stirring every 15 minutes.
ROASTED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
I love a good roasted chicken, and this one is easy and delicious. After a quick prep, the marinade does its magic in the fridge until time for roasting. It's fun to dress the dish up by season based on whatever vegetables are fresh at the market. -Kara Brook, Owings Mills, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients until blended. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large bowl or shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain chicken, discarding marinade in bowl. Preheat oven to 450°. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, breast side up. Tuck wings under chicken; tie drumsticks together., Roast 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, rosemary, oil, chicken seasoning, salt and pepper. Add to roasting pan; reduce oven setting to 350°., Roast until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 170°-175°, 1-1/2 - 1-3/4 hours, adding the lemon slices during the last 15 minutes of roasting and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Cover loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly., Remove chicken from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving; discard rosemary sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 654 calories, Fat 31g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 104mg cholesterol, Sodium 919mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 36g protein.
HONEY ROASTED RED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat an 11x7 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish, and top with onion. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes and onion.
- Bake in the preheated 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven for 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156 calories, Carbohydrate 23.4 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 87.6 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES
Packed with flavor, these delicious honey mustard roasted potatoes are sure to satisfy even the most discriminating taste buds!
Provided by Debby Mayne
Categories Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a gallon-size zip-lock bag, combine all of the ingredients except the parsley. Shake everything until the potatoes are coated.
- Spread the coated potatoes out on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip all of them over. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes and continue baking until the edges of the potatoes are a deep golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Carbohydrate 41 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 4 grams fat, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 480 milligrams sodium, Sugar 11 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams unsaturated fat
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES
- Peel potatoes and cut into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Cover potatoes with salted water in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes 12 to 15 minutes or until jsut tender, drain.
- Combine mustard, honey and thyme in small bowl.
- toss potatoes with honey-thyme mustard in large bowl until evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes on foil-lined baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown around edges.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.3, Fat 1.1, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 356.8, Carbohydrate 50, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 19.6, Protein 4.1
ROASTED NEW POTATOES WITH HORSERADISH AND MUSTARD
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush 2 large baking sheets with oil. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes on sheets in single layer. Roast until almost tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine horseradish, mustard and butter in bowl. Spoon half of mixture over potatoes; toss well. Roast potatoes 15 minutes. Toss potatoes with remaining mustard mixture. Roast until very tender, tossing occasionally, about 10 minutes. Transfer to bowl and serve.
MINI HONEY-MUSTARD MEATLOAVES WITH ROASTED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons mustard and ketchup.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, egg, panko, 1/2 cup cheddar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Form into four 2-by-4-inch loaves; place on baking sheet. Brush with mustard mixture; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar. On another rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer meatloaves to upper rack of oven, and place potatoes on lower rack. Bake until loaves are cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes, rotating sheets after 10 minutes. Remove loaves from oven; continue to roast potatoes until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together remaining tablespoon oil, remaining teaspoon mustard, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce to bowl, and toss. Serve meatloaves with potatoes and salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 484 g, Fat 23 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 35 g
DIJON HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES
I got bored with the stock-in-trade baked or mashed potatoes and decided to experiment and came up with this. I think this might also work as a cold potato salad.
Provided by Norelllaura1
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place potatoes in a bowl.
- Mix the garlic, mustard, and honey together and pour over potatoes and stir to coat Put into a shallow baking dish and bake at 400 F until fork tender (about 15 minutes).
HOT MUSTARD AND HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN
Asian hot mustard powder is a versatile pantry staple that can quickly transform into a spicy sauce, glaze or dressing. Here, the hot mustard is tamed with sweet honey and balanced by fragrant garlic for a savory glaze that caramelizes on chicken when roasted. Once cooked, the chicken receives a final basting for a fresh burst of spicy flavor. Make a double batch of the glaze, as it also tastes great on pork chops and grilled shrimp. Leftover chicken can quickly become a salad the next day; just chop and toss with spinach or romaine and a simple vinaigrette.
Provided by Kay Chun
Categories dinner, easy, poultry, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large heatproof bowl, whisk mustard powder with ¼ cup very hot water until well combined; let stand 5 minutes. (The heat of the water will activate and release the mustard's spicy flavor.) Add honey, soy sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt, and whisk to combine. Reserve half of the sauce in a small bowl for basting.
- On a rimmed sheet tray, combine carrots, potatoes and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with salt and pepper, toss to evenly coat, and spread in an even layer.
- Rub chicken with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Add to the large bowl with the sauce and toss to evenly coat, then arrange on top of the vegetables.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and chicken is golden and cooked through, about 30 minutes. Divide chicken and vegetables among plates and baste chicken all over with the remaining sauce. Pour sheet pan juices into a small bowl and skim off any excess fat.
- Spoon over pan juices, garnish with scallions and serve with lemon wedges.
From Mercer Island, Washington, Debbi Gillotti dishes out these simply seasoned spuds after they've cooled. But the easy-to-prepared potatoes also taste terrific warm. "They're great for barbecues and go well with a variety of grilled foods," notes Debbi.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender, Drain. , In a large serving bowl, combine the warm potatoes, salad dressing, onions and salt if desired; toss gently. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 150mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "honey mustard roasted potatoes recipes"
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES - FISCHER'S HONEYFISCHER'S ...
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
INA GARTEN'S MUSTARD-ROASTED POTATOES | KITCHN
BEST HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED CHICKEN AND POTATOES WITH MIXED ...
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH POTATOES & BACON ...
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES | RECIPE
Servings 4Category Sides
HONEY MUSTARD WARM POTATO SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES - JAMIE'S HIVE TO TABLE
HONEY MUSTARD PORK TENDERLOIN AND POTATOES - THE COOKIE ...
HONEY DIJON HAM GLAZE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HONEY MISO GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - PUPS WITH CHOPSTICKS
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED ROASTED POTATOES | CUP OF JOE …
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES (SMALL BATCH) | THE ENGLISH ...
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN & POTATOES (ONE PAN) - CAFE DELITES
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES – BUSY IN BROOKLYN
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED VEGETABLES - COOK NOURISH BLISS
HONEY-MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES - ROASTED POTATO RECIPES
ROASTED BABY POTATOES (WITH HONEY MUSTARD) - KYLEE COOKS
ONE PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND POTATOES | HONEY MUSTARD ...
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES - PARADE.COM
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH ROASTED NEW POTATOES - RELISH
HONEY DIJON ROASTED RED POTATOES - CHEF IN TRAINING
HONEY ROASTED POTATOES - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
ROASTED MISO HONEY MUSTARD POTATOES WITH DIJON MUSTARD
MUSTARD & ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
HONEY-MUSTARD POTATOES RECIPE
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - THE COZY COOK
ROASTED POTATOES WITH MUSTARD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES - KELLEY'S HONEY
HONEY-MUSTARD ROASTED POTATOES | RECIPESTY
HONEY MUSTARD POTATOES RECIPE – BABY POTATOES RECIPE ...
SHEET PAN DINNER: HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED PORK LOIN AND ...
HONEY ROASTED SMASHED POTATOES - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
HONEY MUSTARD PORK TENDERLOIN AND POTATOES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook potatoes in the oven with mustard?Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Whisk olive oil, mustard, honey, green onions, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a large bowl to combine. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are cooked all the way through and browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
How many servings in a roasted potatoes with honey mustard?Honey-Mustard Roasted Potatoes Bradley Vandevis + 66 more images Recipe Summary test prep: 15 mins cook: 20 mins total: 35 mins Servings: 6 Yield: 6 servings Nutrition Info Advertisement Ingredients Decrease Serving 6 Increase Serving Adjust Original recipe yields 6 servings The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified
What is the star rating of honey mustard potato?Roasted Potato Recipes Honey-Mustard Roasted Potatoes Honey-Mustard Roasted Potatoes Rating: 4.36 stars 40 Ratings 5star values:23
How to bake potatoes in the oven?Whisk olive oil, mustard, honey, green onions, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a large bowl to combine. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread evenly on the baking sheet. Step 3 Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are cooked all the way through and browned, 20 to 30 minutes. I Made It Print Nutrition Facts Per Serving: