KITTENCAL'S BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
I sometimes add in some dried herbs like oregano or basil it really adds tons of extra flavor, this recipes makes a lovely soft chewy crust and I don't think you will searching any further once you try this dough, it also makes great calzones :)
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 1 (14-inch) pizza crust
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place all ingredients into the pan in order, or according to your manfacturer's directions (making certain to sprinkle the dry milk powder over the warm water).
- Press the dough cycle and start.
- Check the dough after about 4-5 minutes of kneading to see is more water or flour is needed to create a soft semi-sticky dough.
- When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead gently into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or at this point you can refrigerate for up to 24 hours or freeze).
- Stretch into desired size for your pizza pan.
- *Note* for a thicker crust, let the dough rise on the pan covered with a clean tea towel for about 20 minutes before topping with sauce and ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1235.8, Fat 30.1, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 0.8, Sodium 2365.1, Carbohydrate 207.7, Fiber 9.1, Sugar 11.4, Protein 31.1
KITTENCAL'S PIZZA DOUGH
This recipe is written to be prepared on a heavy-duty stand mixer although it may also be made by hand successfully. This is one of my favorite pizza dough recipes it produces a tender crust with lots of flavor. I have tryed many over the years, but this recipe is the one that comes close to a pizza restaurant-style crust, well for me anyway! The Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese are only optional I like to add in both for flavor, the prepared dough may be covered and refrigerated for 24 hours *after* punching down or may be frozen to be used later --- see my recipe#65641 *or* recipe#232188
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 large pizza
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Proof the yeast with 1 cup warm water and 2 teaspoons sugar for 10 minutes until foamy.
- Meanwhile in the stainless steel mixing bowl, add in all-purpose and bread flour flour 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, grated Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning (if using).
- When the yeast is proofed add to the mixing bowl along with 1/2 cup warm water.
- With kneader blade attached to the stand mixer, begin mixing ingredients for about 1 minute, adding in more all purpose flour as needed (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Continue to knead dough (for about 8-10 minutes) to create a smooth, semi-stcky dough that holds around the kneader blade (adding in more all-purpose flour as needed, but don't add in too much flour!).
- Stop machine, cover bowl with a clean tea towel, and let rest for 10 minutes, (this is important!).
- Remove dough to a lightly-floured surface, and knead gently for about 20 seconds, the dough will come together nicely.
- Place the dough into a well-oiled bowl (I just use the same bowl).
- Cover with plastic wrap or a clean tea towel in a warm place for 60 minutes until dough has doubled in size.
- At this point, you can cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and rise the dough overnight in the fridge.
- Punch down and remove from bowl, separate the dough in half for two smaller pizzas or leave in one piece for an extra large pizza.
- Cover the dough and let rest for 5-8 minutes (this will allow for easier shaping).
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin on a floured surface into a circle, and place on a pizza pan coated with non-stick spray.
- Trim the dough that is hanging around the edges (I use a pizza cutter for this).
- Spread with pizza sauce and then shredded cheese, then top with favorite toppings.
- Bake as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2280.2, Fat 48.7, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 8.8, Sodium 4826.3, Carbohydrate 393.8, Fiber 15.4, Sugar 9.8, Protein 58.9
GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
Provided by jpaison
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1 Place all ingredients into the pan in order, or according to your manfacturer's directions (making certain to sprinkle the dry milk powder over the warm water). 2 Press the dough cycle and start. 3 Check the dough after about 4-5 minutes of kneading to see is more water or flour is needed to create a soft semi-sticky dough. 4 When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead gently into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface. 5 Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or at this point you can refrigerate for up to 24 hours or freeze). 6 Stretch into desired size for your pizza pan. 7 *Note* for a thicker crust, let the dough rise on the pan covered with a clean tea towel for about 20 minutes before topping with sauce and ingredients.
GARLIC LOVER'S PIZZA CRUST FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
- Place the ingredients into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Close the lid, select the Dough cycle, and press Start.
- When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface. Let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Stretch the dough out to fit your desired pizza pan. Let rise for about 20 minutes for a thicker crust.
- Top with sauce, cheese and desired pizza toppings. Bake for 10 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust is lightly browned on the bottom when you lift up to take a peek.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 36.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 146.8 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
WORLD'S EASIEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH
Borrowed from a handful of other pizza dough recipes and tweaked to yield a tasty, thick crust using a bread machine. If you use a pizza stone, sprinkle it with cornmeal before placing the pizza on it to help keep it from sticking. Feel free to try different spices if you don't like any of the ones in this recipe.
Provided by soxinsc
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put the water, olive oil, sugar, sea salt, flour, garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper, cilantro, paprika, and dry yeast into the pan of a bread machine individually in order as listed. Select Dough cycle; press Start. Let dough rest 5 to 30 minutes before using; the longer it rests, the thicker the crust.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476.1 calories, Carbohydrate 82.3 g, Fat 11.2 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 445.3 mg, Sugar 9.7 g
GARLIC BREAD PIZZAS
- Tip all of the base ingredients into a mixing bowl. Pour over 300ml warm water - not too hot. Stir quite hard with a spoon until the mixture comes together.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 2-3 times until the mixture forms a ball. Divide dough into 8 equalsize pieces. Take 1 piece, leaving the remainder loosely covered with oiled cling film. Lightly flour the surface again and use a rolling pin to roll out dough into a round about 15cm diameter or as thin as you can. Put pizza on a baking sheet.
- Mix together the butter and crushed garlic, then spread a little over the pizza. Tear the mozzarella into thin strips and scatter over. Repeat for the remaining pieces of dough. You should be able to fit 2 pizzas per baking sheet; depending on how many baking sheets you have, you may have to cook in batches.
- Heat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9. Bake pizzas for 12-15 mins until crisp and cooked through. Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients, then season well. When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with the tomato mixture and serve straight away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 809 calories, Fat 36 grams fat, SaturatedFat 18 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 98 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 30 grams protein, Sodium 2.23 milligram of sodium
More about "kittencals best garlic pizza dough for the bread machine recipes"
MAKE THE PERFECT BREAD-MAKER DOUGH FOR PIZZAS, CALZONES, OR …
BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE (FOOL-PROOF!)
PIZZA DOUGH GARLIC KNOTS - FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
PIZZA CRUST IN BREAD MACHINE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
KITTENCAL'S CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | 24BITE® RECIPES
KITTEN’S PIZZA DOUGH FOR ZOJIRUSHI BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
KITTENCAL'S BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE …
RECIPE KITTENCAL'S BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD …
KITTENCAL’S BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE …
NO-FAIL PIZZA DOUGH (BREAD MACHINE) - TASTY KITCHEN
21 BREAD MACHINE IDEAS IN 2022 | BREAD MACHINE, BREAD, BREAD …
KITTENCAL'S BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
DELICIOUS BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
KITTENCAL S BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
THE BEST 29 BREAD MACHINE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
KITTENCAL'S PIZZA DOUGH/CRUST (STAND MIXER ) RECIPE
BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES FOR BREAD MACHINES
TIP GARDEN: BREAD MACHINE: GARLIC BREAD PIZZA DOUGH
HOMEMADE BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
THE BEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD LIFE DESIGN
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE IN A BREAD MACHINE - YOUTUBE
KITTENCALS BEST GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: KITTENCAL'S GARLIC BAKED PITA CHIPS
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: KITTENCAL'S PIZZA DOUGH
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE EVER - LAUREN'S LATEST
10 BEST GARLIC BREADSTICKS WITH PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES - YUMMLY
THIN CRUST PIZZA DOUGH FOR THE BREAD MACHINE – 1 STEP RECIPE!
THE BEST GARLIC BREAD PIZZA - THE CULINARY CHASE
GARLIC BREADSTICKS (PIZZA OR GARLIC KNOTS…GREAT MULITPURPOSE DOUGH)
BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
⋆ RECIPE KITTENCAL'S CRISPY GARLIC BAKED CHICKEN
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH - SALAD IN A JAR
KITTENCAL'S RECIPE INDEX - THERESCIPES.INFO
KITTENCAL'S PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pizza dough in an electric pizza maker?Close the lid, select the Dough cycle, and press Start. When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface. Let rest for about 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Stretch the dough out to fit your desired pizza pan.
How to make garlic bread dough?METHOD: Combine 1 1/2 cups flour yeast sugar and salt in a bowl. Mince garlic cloves with olive oil in mini food processor. Add lukewarm water (110 F) and oil/garlic mixture; mix until well blended. Add in the remaining 1/2 cup flour. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky.
How do you make 2 pizzas in a bread machine?The recipe can be doubled to make 2 pizzas. Place the ingredients into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Close the lid, select the Dough cycle, and press Start. When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
How do I remove garlic from the crust of a pizza?Leave the garlic out of the crust altogether and put it on top where it belongs. Or, if you must, try brushing the outer edge of a good, unflavored crust - before or after baking - with a mixture of fresh minced garlic, herbs (oregano, parsley, basil...), salt and olive oil and/or melted butter. Read More Update: Wow! I love this recipe!