Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Heat oven to 375°. Mix Bisquick, 2 tablespoons sugar, the margarine and 1 package cream cheese in small bowl until dough forms a ball.2. Divide dough into 6 parts. Press dough on bottom and 3/4 inch up side of 6 tart pans, 4 1/4 x 1 inch, or 10-ounce custard cups. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown cool on wire rack. Remove tart shells from pans.3. Beat remaining package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and the sour cream with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spoon into tart shells, spreading over bottoms. Top with berries and kiwifruit. Brush with jelly. Store covered in refrigerator.HIGH ALTITUDE (3500 to 6500 feet): Bake 12 to 14 minutes.NUTRITION FACTS: 1 Serving: Calories 335 (Calories from fat 155) Fat 17g (Saturated 8g) Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 410mg Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 3g) Protein 4g % DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 64% Calcium 8% Iron 6% DIET EXCHANGES: Not Recommended.BETTY'S TIP: If you don't have apple jelly on hand, you can use raspberry jelly or seedless raspberry jam instead.From "Betty Crocker's Bisquick Cookbook." Text Copyright 2000 General Mills, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
STRAWBERRY KIWI TARTLETS
Glazed strawberries in puff pastry shells, topped with kiwi sauce and home made whipped cream. I always see strawberry and kiwi paired together in drink mixes and candies. I wanted to make something that used the actual fruits together. This worked perfectly. Rave reviews!
Provided by ilkaisha
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Beat together the egg and water in a bowl. Brush the puff pastry shells with the egg mixture, and bake shells according to package directions.
- Melt the preserves in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat, and stir in the strawberry slices.
- In a food processor, blend the kiwis and honey until smooth. In a large bowl, beat together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fill each puff pastry shell with strawberries, drizzle with kiwi sauce, and top with whipped cream to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300.5 calories, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 29.1 mg, Fat 17.4 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 241.1 mg, Sugar 16.2 g
KIWI STRAWBERRY TART
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the crust ingredients, using only enough milk to get the consistency you want.
- On a sheet of wax paper, roll the dough out into a large circle. Use the wax paper to gently flip the crust into a 9-inch tart pan. Sprinkle a little flour on the bottom of the crust dough and set aside.
- Combine all cake ingredients, beginning with the dry. Pour cake batter over the crust dough.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the instant pudding and refrigerate.
- Next, wash and chop the strawberries, peel and slice the kiwis.
- Once all components are ready and the crust has cooled to room temperature, you can assemble the tart.
- Use a spatula to smooth the pudding evenly over the cake layer.
- Place the fruit on top in any pattern you like. I typically start in the center and work my way outwards. Finally, sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top of the fruit.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. It should last a day or two in the fridge.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Fit dough into tart pan, leaving a 1/2-inch overhang, then fold overhang inward and press against side of pan to reinforce edge. Lightly prick bottom and side of shell with a fork.
- Line shell with foil and fill with pie weights. Bake until edge is pale golden, about 10 minutes. Carefully remove foil and weights and bake shell until golden all over, about 5 minutes more. Cool shell in pan on a rack, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, sugar, milk, zest, and vanilla in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese filling in cooled shell and top with kiwi slices.
BANANA KIWI STRAWBERRY TART
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with the ice water, and toss the mixture with a fork until evenly moistened. Pat into a round, and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In the top half of a double boiler, heat the milk until it begins to bubble. In a bowl, beat together the egg whites, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the hot milk. Whisk the egg white mixture into the remaining hot milk . Cook and stir without boiling about 10 minutes, until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Remove from heat, and stir in the vanilla. Cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- On a floured surface, roll the tart dough out to 1/4 inch thickness. Press the chilled dough into the prepared tart pan. Trim the edges, and pierce the bottom with a fork. Bake 15 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack, and cool completely.
- Spoon the filling mixture into the crust. Bake 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Refrigerate 8 hours. Arrange banana, kiwi, and strawberry slices over the filling just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 114.5 calories, Carbohydrate 18.7 g, Cholesterol 8.2 mg, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 71.7 mg, Sugar 10 g
STRAWBERRY KIWI TART
When fresh fruit just isn't enough, add a sweet cookie crust. Voilà! It's a special-occasion dessert!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix Bisquick and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture looks like coarse cornmeal.
- Press mixture in bottom of ungreased springform pan, 9x3 inches. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool 30 minutes. Remove side of pan.
- Heat apricot jam to boiling; immediately pour over crust, spreading evenly. Arrange strawberries and kiwifruit on top. Heat apple jelly to boiling; brush or spoon carefully over fruit. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges. Serve with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 420 mg
ELEGANT FRESH BERRY TART
This elegant tart was my first original creation. If other fresh fruits are used, adjust the simple syrup flavor to match. -Denise Nakamoto, Elk Grove, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add orange zest and extracts; gradually add flour until mixture forms a ball. Press into a greased 9-in. fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes., Meanwhile, for syrup, bring water, sugar, preserves and lemon juice to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool., Combine strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and kiwi; toss with syrup to glaze. Arrange fruit as desired over filling. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 47mg cholesterol, Sodium 145mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
I was given this recipe by my Mother. It came from the Bisquick Cookbook, which is an awesome cookbook, for people like me who are busy but like to cook.
Provided by proudmommy04
Yield 6 tarts, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and 3 oz cream cheese in small bowl until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough into 6 parts. Press dough on bottom and 3/4 inch up side of 6 tart pans, 4 1/4 inch or 10 ounce custard cups. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until light brown, cool on wire rack. Remove tart shells from pans.
- Beat remaining cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and the sour cream with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spoon into tart shells, spreading over bottoms. Top with berries and kiwifruit. Brush with jelly.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.6, Fat 17, SaturatedFat 9.5, Cholesterol 40.9, Sodium 364.2, Carbohydrate 43.1, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 26.8, Protein 4.4
More about "kiwi berry tarts recipes"
KIWI TARTLETS - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 766 per serving
- Cut the cold butter in small cubes, then add it to the flour and rub it in with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
REFRESHING KIWI COCONUT TART - KIWI RECIPES
TARTS WITH KIWI - RECIPE
RECIPE FOR BERRY TARTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CLASSIC FRENCH FRUIT TART - ONCE UPON A CHEF
KIWI CUSTARD TART : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
KIWI AND ALMOND TART RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
KIWI TART | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
18 KIWI RECIPES THAT ARE SWEET, TART AND COMPLETELY PERFECT
KIWI BERRY TARTS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
FRESH FRUIT TART WITH MIXED BERRIES & KIWI RECIPE - PAULA …
KIWI-BERRY TARTS: THE BEST KIWI-BERRY TARTS RECIPE FROM COOK'N
MINI STRAWBERRY KIWI TARTS - MY SAN FRANCISCO KITCHEN
25 BEST KIWI RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
10 BEST STRAWBERRY KIWI CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GLAZED FRUIT TART RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4 SIMPLE WAYS TO EAT KIWI BERRIES - WIKIHOW
THIN STRAWBERRY AND KIWI FRUIT TART RECIPE - QUERICAVIDA.COM
KIWI-BERRY TART RECIPE - REAL FOOD TRAVELER
STRAWBERRY KIWI TART - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
KIWI TART RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
THIN STRAWBERRY AND KIWI FRUIT TART RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MINI BERRY TARTS - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY KIWI FRUIT TART RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
KIWI FRUIT TART RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
KIWI TARTS RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
KIWI RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
28 EASY AND TASTY KIWI TART RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
FRUIT TART CRUST RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
24+ BEST KIWI RECIPES FOR FRUIT'S LOVERS IN 2022
BANANA KIWI STRAWBERRY TART - FRUIT TART RECIPES
STRAWBERRY KIWI TARTLETS - FRUIT TART RECIPES
STRAWBERRY-KIWI TART RECIPE
SIMPLE 6-INGREDIENT FRESH FRUIT TART | BLUEBERRY TART | KIWI TART ...
TART WITH KIWI - 5 RECIPES - PETITCHEF
STRAWBERRY-KIWI TART RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
REFRESHING KIWI-COCONUT TART | RECIPE | KIWI RECIPES, COCONUT TART, …
KIWI - 40 RECIPES - PETITCHEF
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a Kiwi tartlet?Kiwi Tartlets, an easy dessert full of flavour. Super simple, with a rich buttery pastry and a vanilla custard filling, then topped with delicious kiwi, these mini tarts are a big hit with the whole family. Fruit tarts always look too yummy to even be eaten.
How do you make caramel cream tart with Kiwi?For the topping, peel kiwis, cut into slices and place on tart in an overlapping pattern to cover the caramel cream. Prepare glaze according to package instructions and brush over fruit.
What do you put in fruit tarts?Our sweet and buttery shortcrust fruit tarts are filled with pastry cream and topped with strawberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi fruit, mango, blueberries, and raspberries. Although there is some work involved, making these glazed fruit tarts can be easy thanks to our detailed recipe.
What is the best way to make a strawberry tart?Clean the strawberries, kiwi fruit, and mango and slice them into small pieces. The raspberries, blueberries and mandarin orange segments can be left whole. Fill each baked tart base with the chilled pastry cream, spreading it in an even layer.