- In a medium sized skillet over high heat, add the olive oil with the onion. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until soft and starting to turn golden. At this point add the garlic and cook for a further few minutes. Add shrimp, lemon juice, stock and wine. Turn heat to low and cover. Turn heat off after about 4-5 minutes as you don't want to over cook your shrimp
- In a pot of boiling water add pasta and cook for about 4 minutes or according to package. Remove from heat and drain. Rinse with a water
- Back to the shrimps and add the zest (reserving a small amount for sprinkling at the end), and most of the parsley. Give a good stir. Assemble 4 plates with the linguine and top it off with the shrimp and pan juice. Sprinkle over the top remaining lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 370 kcal, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 21 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 151 mg, Sodium 1104 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 3 g
WHITE WINE GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE
A delicious but simple entrée is enhanced with a touch of white wine.
Provided by Land O'Lakes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm. Set aside.
- Melt Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add garlic and parsley; sauté 30 seconds. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook, turning once, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Add hot, cooked pasta. Toss lightly until pasta is well coated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450 calories, Fat 16 grams, SaturatedFat grams, Transfat grams, Cholesterol 175 milligrams, Sodium 900 milligrams, Carbohydrate 44 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Sugar grams, Protein 26 grams
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE
This 20-minute shrimp pasta recipe is sure to become a favorite. All you need for the sauce is a flavorful and fragrant combination of butter, garlic, white wine, and lemon juice.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, melt half the butter over medium. Add garlic and pinch of red-pepper flakes; cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Raise heat to medium-high; add wine. Cook until reduced by 1/3, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper; cook until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; swirl in lemon juice and remaining butter. Add pasta and toss to combine. Serve topped with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449 g, Fat 13 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 26 g
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SCAMPI
Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Drizzle some oil in a large pot of boiling salted water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and the linguine, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, in another large (12-inch), heavy-bottomed pan, melt the butter and olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Be careful, the garlic burns easily! Add the shrimp, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and the pepper and saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat, add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
- When the pasta is done, drain the cooked linguine and then put it back in the pot. Immediately add the shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve.
LINGUINI WITH SHRIMP
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the linguini and cook according to the directions on the box. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium-high flame. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the shrimp turn pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside. Add the lemon juice, white wine, and the reserved cup water to the skillet. Let simmer until the liquid is reduced by about half. Salt and saute the asparagus. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Return the shrimp to the pan and stir in the parsley. Add the drained linguini to the shrimp mixture, tossing to combine. Add asparagus and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523 calorie, Fat 10 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 143 milligrams, Sodium 776 milligrams, Carbohydrate 72 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 29 grams, Sugar 7 grams
SEAFOOD LINGUINI WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE
We were craving shrimp and white wine sauce on night, and this is what I came up with. Bay scallops were on sale at the store, so I threw those in too. Please feel free to use any white wine you like. I happened to have a nice bottle of sauvignon blanc on hand, and it worked just fine. As a matter of fact, it tasted amazing. Note on the sea salt: I have some Tuscan flavored sea salt which is what I used for seasoning. If you don't have a flavored salt, please feel free to add some dried spices to taste such as dried Italian spice or a little rosemary. This also tastes great reheated the next day after the pasta absorbs more of the sauce.
Provided by Kozmic Blues
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook linguini according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook for a couple minutes until fragrant.
- Melt a couple tablespoons of the butter into the olive oil and garlic, and add the shrimp.
- Add the white wine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for another 3-5 minutes until wine reduces.
- Add scallops, remaining 1 tbsp of butter and lemon zest.
- Cook sea scallops for another couple minutes until just warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When pasta is cooked , drain and add to a large serving bowl.
- Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of the sauce before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 761.1, Fat 18.6, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 179.4, Sodium 953.3, Carbohydrate 92.5, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 4, Protein 37.7
GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to saucepan; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.6 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 77.3 mg, Fat 4.9 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 17.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 126.3 mg, Sugar 2 g
SHRIMP AND LEEK LINGUINE IN WHITE WINE SAUCE
- Place shrimp shells in medium saucepan. Add 1 3/4 cups water and a generous pinch of salt. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced to 1 cup liquid, about 15 minutes. Strain into measuring cup, pressing on shells to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sauté until opaque, about 2 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer to medium bowl. Reduce heat to low. Add remaining 3 tablespoons oil to same skillet. Add garlic and sauté until soft, about 1 minute. Stir in leeks, peperoncini, oregano, and lemon peel. Cover and cook until leeks are soft, about 3 minutes. Uncover; add wine, lemon juice, and shrimp-shell liquid. Increase heat to high and boil until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Add pasta and shrimp to skillet with sauce and toss to coat. Add enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten if necessary. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl. Garnish with parsley.
SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH LINGUINI
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink. Transfer the linguine to a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the olive oil and butter together in large skillet over medium heat until the butter is melted. Cook and stir the garlic in the butter and oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the wine, lemon juice, red pepper, basil, and salt and cook another 1 minute. Mix in the tomatoes and cook 1 minute more; remove from heat and transfer mixture to the bowl with the linguine. Sprinkle the Pecorino Romano cheese and parsley over the pasta and sauce; toss until well mixed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 707.1 calories, Carbohydrate 68.6 g, Cholesterol 288.7 mg, Fat 29.7 g, Fiber 5.1 g, Protein 33.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 652 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
SHRIMP PASTA IN WHITE WINE SAUCE
This creates a thin sauce and therefore you will want some bread or a baguette to soak up the delicious sauce. can be served with rice as well. Picture is shown with home made Gnocchi.
Provided by danno 50
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Remove tails from shrimp and place in a small saucepan with 1 cup of water. Keep shrimp for later in the recipe.
- Bring shrimp tails and water to a boil, reduce and simmer for 10 minutes. Add chicken base and stir. Remove from heat, add saffron, cover and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Strain and reserve liquid for later in the recipe.
- In a large fry pan, cook shallots and garlic over medium heat until just soft in coconut oil or olive oil.
- Add shrimp to shallots and garlic mixture. Stir to combine and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Shrimp should just be pink.
- Add wine, parsley, basil, pepper flakes, and reserved stock. Cook over medium heat until back to temperature. (soft boil).
- Add butter and lemon juice. Once butter has melt, remove from heat and cover.
- Serve on pasta, rice, or Gnocchi with bread to dip in the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.9, Fat 19.6, SaturatedFat 13.8, Cholesterol 191.3, Sodium 924.8, Carbohydrate 7.7, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.8, Protein 21.1
More about "linguine with shrimp and white wine recipes"
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE RECIPE - DELISH
Cuisine ItalianCategory Dinner, Main DishServings 1Total Time 20 mins
LEMON SHRIMP PASTA IN GARLIC WHITE WINE SAUCE (20 MINUTES RECIPE)
SHRIMP AND LEEK LINGUINE IN WHITE WINE SAUCE RECIPE - BON APPETIT
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH WHITE WINE, TOMATOES AND ASPARAGUS
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE RECIPES
10 BEST SHRIMP LINGUINE WHITE WINE SAUCE RECIPES
SHRIMP LINGUINE IN A TOMATO AND WHITE WINE SAUCE
GARLIC BUTTER WHITE WINE SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH WHITE WINE CREAM SAUCE - KITCHEN JOY
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE MADE WITH WINE - FOOD WINE AND …
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND OLIVES IN WHITE WINE SAUCE
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP IN WHITE WINE SAUCE - KIERSTEN HICKMAN
SHRIMP LINGUINE - QUICK 25 MINUTE DINNER RECIPE WITH WHITE WINE …
FAMILY-FRIENDLY RECIPES & TRAVEL DESTINATIONS - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE RECIPE
VEGAN SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES - QUITE A STATE BINNACLE IMAGE LIBRARY
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY RECIPE FOR SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH WHITE WINE PL ... - JUST WINE
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SAUCE - COOKING WITH NONNA
10 BEST SHRIMP LINGUINE WHITE WINE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE WITH WHITE WINE AND GARLIC
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND WHITE WINE RECIPE | RECIPE | WHITE WINE ...
10 BEST SHRIMP AND CLAM LINGUINE RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE WINE LINGUINE – VALENTE PASTA
SHRIMP WITH GARLIC, WHITE WINE AND LINGUINI RECIPE
EASY PASTA SWIMMING WITH GARLIC, SHRIMP - THE COLUMBIAN
SHRIMP WITH GARLIC, WHITE WINE AND LINGUINI RECIPE
RED LOBSTER SHRIMP PASTA BEST RECIPES
WHITE WINE GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPE FROM H-E-B
SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE WITH SPAGHETTI - THERESCIPES.INFO
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SCAMPI (20-MINUTE RECIPE!) - GIVE IT SOME …
GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH WHITE WINE, TOMATOES - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
GARLIC WHITE WINE SHRIMP AND MUSSELS FETTUCCINE PASTA
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH WHITE WINE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GARLIC BUTTER WHITE WINE SHRIMP LINGUINE | PUNCHFORK
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP MADE SIMPLE - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
You'll also love