CRISPY SALMON CROQUETTES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE
- For Remoulade:
- Combine all the remoulade ingredients, except scallions in a bowl and stir together with a fork to help break up the capers. Mix in scallion and set aside.
- For Croquettes:
- Using a fork flake the salmon meat away from the skin. Discard skin.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg. To the egg, add the fish fry mix, salmon, hot sauce, and 1/4 cup of remoulade sauce. Mix well to combine. Form into 8 patties.
- Pour the remaining fish fry mix into a pie dish or onto a dish. Coat the patties in the remaining fish fry mix and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat a thin layer of oil over medium to medium-high heat. Without crowding pan, cook patties until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve croquettes hot with remaining remoulade sauce.
SALMON CAKES WITH CREAMY SAUCE
Make and share this Salmon Cakes With Creamy Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- To make sauce:.
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- To make salmon cakes:.
- Preheat oven to 450°F Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in parsley, remove from the heat.
- Put salmon in a medium bowl. Flake apart with a fork, remove any bones and skin. Add egg and mustard(and honey if using), mix well. Add onion mixture, breadcrumbs and pepper, mix well. Shape the mixture into 8 patties, about 2 1/2 inches wide.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add 4 patties and cook until the bottoms are golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a wide spatula, turn them over onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining patties.
- Bake the salmon cakes until golden on top and heated through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve salmon cakes with creamy sauce and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.7, Fat 15.3, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 139.5, Sodium 586.2, Carbohydrate 8.8, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 3.3, Protein 27.5
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE
This is a healthy yet tasty version of Remoulade sauce. Remoulade is a French/Cajun dipping sauce for seafood. Typically crab & fish cakes or shrimp, crawfish etc. I don't like maynoise anyway and the grated carrots and other ingredients make this recipe sweet & spicy... full of flavor!
Provided by healthy mamma
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine all ingredients and chill until just before serving. It's that easy!
- I love this with my salmon cakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.6, Fat 14.1, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 5.3, Sodium 3065.8, Carbohydrate 29.7, Fiber 9.7, Sugar 13.8, Protein 18.7
MATT'S SALMON CAKES WITH EASY REMOULADE SAUCE
- Arrange a rack at center position and preheat over to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat foil lightly with oil. Place salmon, flesh side up, on sheet and brush top and sides with about 1 tablespoon oil. Season generouly with salt and pepper. Bake until flesh flakes easily and is opaque, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove, and when cool enough to handle, discard skin and any dark flesh, then flake fish and place in a large bowl. In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot. Add leeks, celery, and bell pepper, and saute until softened and translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Cool slightly, then add mixture to bowl with salmon and toss to combine. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lime zest and juice, 4 tablespoons of parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper, egg and panko crumbs to bowl with salmon. Stir gently to combine. Shape mixture into 8 cakes about 3 inches in diameter, place on a large plate and refigerate until firm, 30 minutes or longer. (Cakes can be prepared 6 hours ahead; keep covered and chilled.) For sauce whisk together mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Sauce can be prepared 6 hours ahead.) In a large, heavy skillet set over medium heat heat 2 tbls or more oil to cover bottom of pan. When hot, add enough cakes to fit in a single layer and saute until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat, adding more oil as needed, until all cakes are cooked. Serve salmon cakes topped with dollops of sauce and sprinkled with remiain parsley.
SALMON CROQUETTES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE
Most likely you have most, if not all, of the ingredients to make this surprisingly easy, budget-friendly and deliciously crispy dish sitting in your pantry right now. We tested the recipe using both cornmeal and panko for the breading and found panko produced a much better crunch and that golden crust croquettes are known for. Serve them on their own as a delicious appetizer or along with a salad for a light dinner.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 croquettes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Combine the flour, Worcestershire, hot sauce if using, Dijon, garlic powder, scallions, salmon, onion, 1 of the eggs, 1 teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt and several grinds of black pepper in a medium bowl and gently stir with a fork until the flour is fully incorporated. Place the mixture in the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour (see Cook's Note).
- Meanwhile, prepare the remoulade sauce by combining the mayonnaise, capers, sweet paprika, cornichons and brine, remaining 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl and set aside. (The sauce can be refrigerated, covered, up to 1 hour; serve chilled or at room temperature.)
- Lightly beat the remaining egg in a small bowl. Place the panko in another small bowl and dust your hands lightly with flour. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the salmon mixture, shape it into an oblong croquette about 2 inches long and set on a large plate. Repeat to make a total of 8 croquettes. (Alternatively, these can be shaped into round patties). Working 1 croquette at a time, dip into the egg and then roll in the panko to coat completely, gently pressing so it adheres.
- Heat the canola oil a large skillet over high heat until 350 degrees F on a deep-fry thermometer or by testing: Add a small piece of the salmon mixture to the oil; it should bubble vigorously and float to the top. Line a plate with paper towels.
- Carefully place the croquettes in the oil, making sure to leave space in between to ensure even cooking. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to the lined plate and let cool slightly. Serve warm with the remoulade sauce.
More about "matts salmon cakes with easy remoulade sauce recipes"
HOMEMADE REMOULADE SAUCE AND SALMON CAKES
5/5 (1)Category MainAuthor ThatskinnychickcanbakeTotal Time 38 mins
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE - FINE DINING LOVERS
2.1/5 (17)Total Time 30 minsServings 4
WORLD'S BEST SALMON CAKES (SALMON PATTIES) - JZ EATS
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE - THE BEEFY BEETS
BAKED FRESH SALMON CAKES (SALMON PATTIES) WITH SPICY …
PAN FRIED SALMON WITH REMOULADE - TASTE AND TELL
SALMON CAKES WITH SPICY REMOULADE - LINDYSEZ | RECIPES
PAN-FRIED SALMON CAKES, SAUCE REMOULADE - EDIBLE ARIA
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE | RECIPE | SALMON CAKES, …
PERFECT SALMON CAKES RECIPE - DELICIOUS BY DESIGN
FISH CAKES WITH REMOULADE - MUTT & CHOPS
REMOULADE FOR SALMON CAKES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SMOKED SALMON CAKES WITH A WARM FIRE ROASTED REMOULADE …
SALMON BURGERS WITH EASY REMOULADE SAUCE AND WATERCRESS
FLAVCITY SALMON CAKES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE RECIPE TEXAS STYLE
EASY REMOULADE FOR CRAB CAKES (READY 5 MINUTES!) - JZ EATS
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE - LAURA RINKE
SIMPLE SALMON CAKE RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHT MEALS | ALLRECIPES
SALMON CAKES WITH SPICY YOGURT REMOULADE - FORMER CHEF
SALMON CAKES - SIMPLE AND SCRUMPTIOUS - BIG TASTY BBQ
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE ALA LYSSA | SALMON CAKES, …
HOMEMADE EASY & SIMPLE RéMOULADE SAUCE - GARLIC DELIGHT
SALMON CAKES WITH AVOCADO-BUTTERMILK REMOULADE - APRICOT LANE …
SALMON CAKES WITH SPICY REMOULADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MATT'S SALMON CAKES WITH EASY REMOULADE SAUCE …
SALMON CAKES RECIPE | EASY SALMON RECIPES – FULTON FISH MARKET
EASY SALMON CAKES (WITH LEFTOVER SALMON ... - FEEDING TINY BELLIES
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE - CANCER NUTRITION CONSORTIUM
SMOKED SALMON CAKES WITH RED REMOULADE | WINE ENTHUSIAST
SALMON CAKES SIMPLE, SATISFYING - DISPATCH.COM
EASY SALMON PATTIES (SALMON CAKES!) – A COUPLE COOKS
EASY REMOULADE SAUCE FOR SALMON : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE - VERYVERA
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE SAUCE | REZEPT | LEBENSMITTEL ESSEN ...
EASY (10-MINUTE) WAFFLED SALMON CAKES - SKINNYTASTE
SALMON REMOULADE SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SALMON CAKES WITH REMOULADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOMEMADE REMOULADE SAUCE AND SALMON CAKES | RECIPE CART
EASY SALMON CAKES (SALMON PATTIES) | CHEF DENNIS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love