BEST CLAM DIP RECIPE
- Whip together all the ingredients.
- If the dip needs to be a little thinner, add in some of the clam juice from the can.
- Serve with your preferred dipping snacks, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45 cal
CREAMY CLAM DIP
- Mix together the clams, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and onion juice until evenly combined. Thin the mixture to your desired consistency by stirring in the clam juice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 39.7 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
CLASSIC CLAM DIP
Clam dip has been around the party scene for a long time. This classic recipe is used by many American cooks at many different types of gatherings.
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 1 cup, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients plus 4 tablespoons of the reserved clam juice in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Put mixture in a serving bowl and chill.
- Serve with potato chips, crackers, or small pieces of raw vegetables.
CREAMY CLAM DIP
It only takes 10 minutes to make this simple dip that mingles the flavors of clams, lemons and roasted garlic. Serve with pita chips, crackers or veggies.
Provided by By Brooke Lark
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic until smooth. Stir in clams, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- At serving time, spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with pita chips.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
MEXICAN CLAM DIP
- Blend cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in salsa, chilies and cilantro.
- Add clams and blend well.
- Season dip with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to ovenproof dish. (Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- Bake dip, uncovered, until heated through and bubbling around the edges, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with potato or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 831.5, Fat 62.3, SaturatedFat 37.6, Cholesterol 280.1, Sodium 1845.4, Carbohydrate 18.5, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 3.5, Protein 49.5
MEXICAN CLAM DIP
Provided by Sharon Buck
Categories Condiment/Spread Dairy Herb Pepper Shellfish Appetizer Bake Picnic Super Bowl Cream Cheese Seafood Clam Hot Pepper Summer Tailgating Cilantro Bon Appétit Florida Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free
Yield Makes about 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Mix in salsa, chilies and cilantro. Add clams and blend well. Season dip to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to ovenproof dish. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake dip uncovered until heated through and bubbling around edges, about 35 minutes.
- Place bowl of dip on platter. Surround with chips and serve.
EASY AND QUICK CLAM DIP
My family has been making this dip for generations. Easy and quick to make, but always a crowd favorite. Usually I have to double the recipe for a party.
Provided by Fitz
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Stir cream cheese and clams together in a bowl. Add reserved liquid in small amounts and stir until cheese is thinned to your desired texture; season with celery salt. Dust the top of the dip with paprika just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 74.6 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Protein 12.9 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 241.6 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
Sherri shares another seafood delight that's perfect for a bridal buffet. She also makes this appetizer when company's coming. "My clam dip is a hit at family get-togethers, too," she writes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic salt until smooth. Fold in clams and onions. Chill. Serve with vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "mexican clam dip recipes"
BAKED CLAM DIP - MY SEQUINED LIFE
CLASSIC CLAM DIP RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE | YANKEE …
EASY CLAM DIP (THE BEST 10 MINUTE RECIPE)- KATHRYN'S …
BEST AND EASIEST CLAM DIP - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
THE BEST EVER CLAM DIP RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
THE BEST CLAM DIP RECIPE EVER | FOODIECRUSH.COM
CLAM DIP RECIPE - EASY CLAM APPETIZER RECIPES
CLAM DIP WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPE - HELUVA GOOD!
CLAM DIP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
GRAM'S CLAM DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY CLAM DIP RECIPE - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
MEXICAN CLAM DIP : FLAVOR, NC | CLAM DIP, CLAMS, DIPS
MEXICAN CLAM DIP RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | CLAM DIP, CLAM DIP …
SMOKY CLAM DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MEXICAN CLAM DIP - MEXICAN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
CLAM DIP RECIPE WITH MINCED CLAMS AND CREAM CHEESE
BEST MEXICAN SLAW DIP RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
EASY CLAM DIP RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
MEXICAN CLAM DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MY FAVORITE CLAM DIP - JUST~ONE~DONNA
MEXICAN CLAM DIP RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | CLAM RECIPES, CLAM …
EASY 2 INGREDIENT CLAM DIP | THE BUTCHER'S WIFE
MEXICALI DIP RECIPE - IRRESISTIBLE! - RACHEL COOKS®
DIP- MEXICAN CLAM DIP - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
EASY CREAM CHEESE CLAM DIP - COPYKAT RECIPES
BAKED OLD BAY CLAM DIP - DASH OF MANDI
BEST CLAM DIP RECIPE-CLAM DIP APPETIZER - JOE'S HEALTHY MEALS
MEXICAN CLAM DIP FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
BACON HORSERADISH BAKED CLAM DIP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
RECIPE: CLAM, SPANISH DIPS BY LARA SPENCER - ABC NEWS
CREAMY CLAM DIP - 40 APRONS
CREAMY CLAM DIP - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #mexican #easy #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best clam dip recipe?In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in drained clams. Add reserved clam juice from the canned clams to thin the dip to desired consistency.
How do you make clam chowder with cream cheese?In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in drained clams.
What can I use instead of mayonnaise for clam dip?Sour Cream: may substitute mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt. Clams: canned minced clams, and reserve the clam juice. Garlic: freshly minced. Worcestershire sauce. Parsley. Hot sauce: we prefer Tabasco hot sauce in clam dip, but use your favorite kind! Additional Flavor Add-In Ideas: paprika, chives, yellow mustard, lemon juice, green onion.
What is a good appetizer to serve with clams?This delicious Clam Dip is an easy appetizer made with whipped cream cheese and sour cream balanced off with salty minced clams, and served with potato chips. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.