MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CARROTS
Tender, caramelized roasted carrots tossed in Moroccan-inspired spices like cinnamon, ginger, paprika, and cumin. Just 30 minutes, 1 pan, and 8 ingredients required!
Provided by Minimalist Baker
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add carrots to the baking sheet and drizzle with oil, salt, paprika, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, and cayenne (optional), and toss well to combine.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the carrots are tender and slightly browned. Serve hot as is, or with tahini, Za'atar, or our Zesty Dill Yogurt Sauce. These would also make a delicious addition to our Ultimate Mediterranean Bowl.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Not freezer friendly. Reheat in a 350 F (176 C) oven, in the microwave, or on the stovetop over medium heat until hot.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 servings, Calories 110 kcal, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Protein 1.2 g, Fat 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 371 mg, Fiber 3.4 g, Sugar 5.4 g, UnsaturatedFat 5.94 g
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1. Using a mandoline slicer or very sharp knife, very thinly slice the carrots on the diagonal about 1/16 inch thick and put them in a bowl.
- 2. Put the cumin, paprika, cinnamon and cayenne in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until the spices are fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the oil and swirl the pan to mix. Add the lemon juice and swirl the pan; when the mixture begins to bubble, add the garlic and cook, swirling the pan, for 15 to 20 seconds, until the dressing is very hot. Pour the hot dressing over the carrots and toss with a large rubber spatula until the carrots are evenly coated and have absorbed the dressing. Add the parsley, season with salt and pepper, and toss until combined.
- 3. Serve at room temperature, with harissa, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CARROTS
Roasted carrots with Moroccan spice blend. Fast and easy, and pairs well with any meat!
Provided by kelljob
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes Vegan Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Toss carrots in a bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, cumin, cinnamon, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Transfer to a large roasting pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning often, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.9 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 105.3 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CARROT HUMMUS
This yummy recipe is from www.Kitchn.com. Warm fall spices and sweet, creamy roasted carrots. I consider 1/4 cup to be a serving.
Provided by Chef George S
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 3 1/2 cups, 14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Toss the chopped carrots and whole garlic cloves with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Scatter evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment and roast in the oven until the carrots are tender and lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine roasted carrots, roasted garlic, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, water and all of the spices. With the motor running drizzle in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Whirl away until smooth, scraping the sides down as necessary. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. If the hummus is too thick, add a little more water or oil and process until desired consistency is achieved.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105, Fat 6.3, SaturatedFat 0.9, Sodium 186.2, Carbohydrate 10.6, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 1.6, Protein 2.4
MOROCCAN SPICED CARROTS
Create a carrot sensation with this simple idea for a dressing and experiment with your favourite veg
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Buffet, Dinner, Side dish, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the carrots in a steamer set over a pan of boiling water and cook for 7-10 mins until just soft. Mix together the remaining ingredients, then toss the warm carrots through the dressing.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped coriander to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 10 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
MOROCCAN SPICY CARROTS
Categories Salad Side No-Cook Vegetarian Raisin Carrot Summer Gourmet Vegan Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Serves 4 as a first course
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl stir together raisins, saffron, and water and let mixture stand 30 minutes to soften raisins.
- While raisin mixture is standing, cut carrots into 3-inch lengths and, using side of a grater with teardrop-shaped holes, grate sides of carrots, discarding woody center cores. In a small heavy skillet stir together coriander seeds, cumin, and oil and cook over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- In a bowl toss together carrots, raisin mixture, spices, cilantro, pepper, and salt to taste.
MOROCCAN-SPICED BABY CARROTS
Make and share this Moroccan-Spiced Baby Carrots recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Lavender Lynn
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat to 450°F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; sprinkle with cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper, tossing to coat carrots.
- Arrange carrot mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 450° F for 13 minutes, turning once.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.5, Fat 7, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 213.1, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 4.4, Protein 0.8
More about "moroccan spiced roasted carrots recipes"
SPICY ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Servings 4Calories 118 per serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together trimmed small carrots with tops, olive oil, ground cumin, paprika, ground cinnamon, and kosher salt in a bowl.
- Place carrots on a platter; top with sour cream mixture, 1/4 cup chopped toasted unsalted pistachios, and 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro.
SWEET & SPICY MOROCCAN ROASTED CARROTS | FEASTING AT …
4.9/5 (17)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 143 per serving
- Peel the carrots, then cut into 3-4 inch pieces. Cut in half length wise, and quarter the thicker pieces so all are relatively the same thickness ( no bigger than ½ inch thick).
- In a small bowl mix oil, sugar, salt and pepper. The brown sugar will help the carrots caramelize. Toss this with the carrots and spread out in a single layer on a foil lined sheet pan. Cover with foil and place in the hot oven for 12 minutes. Uncover and continue roasting 16-22 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Roast until tender.
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE - THE GINGERED …
5/5 (4)Category Kid Friendly Side DishesCuisine AfricanTotal Time 35 mins
- In a medium bowl whisk together the olive oil, honey, spices, and 1 TBSP of fresh chopped mint.
MOROCCAN-STYLE SPICY CARROT DIP RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
MOROCCAN ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE
MOROCCAN-SPICED BABY CARROTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MOROCCAN SPICED CARROTS WITH GROUND LAMB - DISHING UP THE DIRT
ROASTED SPICED CARROTS WITH CARAMELIZED SHALLOTS | CHATELAINE
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CARROTS - SIDE DISHES
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS - CHOPPING AND CHEWING
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS - THE LEMON BOWL®
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS – HONESTLYYUM
ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE WITH MOROCCAN SPICES - ANDREA MEYERS
SWEET AND SPICY MOROCCAN CARROTS - JAMIE GELLER
MOROCCAN OVEN ROASTED CARROTS WITH ... - GINGER WITH SPICE
ROASTED MOROCCAN SPICED CARROTS RECIPE
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND CARROT SALAD RECIPE
HONEY GLAZED MOROCCAN CARROTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CARROT AND CAULIFLOWER ...
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS - SPOONFUL OF PLANTS
ROASTED MOROCCAN SPICED CARROTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
MOROCCAN ROASTED CARROTS WITH GARLICKY YOGURT SAUCE - GIRL ...
MOROCCAN-SPICED CARROTS RECIPE | TASTING TABLE
MOROCCAN SPICED CARROTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPE: MOROCCAN-SPICED CARROT HUMMUS | KITCHN
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED SWEET POTATOES AND CARROTS ...
MOROCCAN SPICED ROASTED CARROTS BAKED IN YOGURT SAUCE ...
BEST MOROCCAN SPICED ROAST CARROTS RECIPES | …
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROASTED CARROTS | RECIPE | ROASTED CARROTS ...
RAS AL HANOUT MOROCCAN ROASTED CARROTS - MAROCMAMA
SPICED MOROCCAN CARROT SALAD RECIPE - UNPEELED JOURNAL
MOROCCAN ROASTED CARROTS - A CEDAR SPOON
THE BEST MOROCCAN SPICY CARROT RECIPE | SPICENTICE
MOROCCAN CARROT RECIPE & SPICES - THE SPICE HOUSE
MOROCCAN-SPICED CARROT SOUP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MOROCCAN-SPICED ROAST CARROTS | HEALTHY DELICIOUS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love