CREAMY MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA
Mushrooms-button, portobello and shiitake-plus a lovely blend of herbs make a hearty, flavorful topping for bruschetta. -Amy Chase, Vanderhoof, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 28 appetizers.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in oil for 6-7 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Stir in the cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. , Meanwhile, place baguette slices on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until toasted. Rub garlic over toasts; discard garlic., Stir the basil, parsley and thyme into mushroom mixture; heat through. Spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each toast. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 104mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
This recipe has been modified slightly over tim, but is always a winner, whether for an appetizer or main dish. It even works with winter store-bought tomatoes. The vinegar and basil bring out the flavors.
Provided by Joy Andrews
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Bruschetta Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, basil, and garlic; let tomato mixture rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Arrange French bread slices on a large baking sheet; drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Toast bread in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 1 minute on each side. Top bread slices with tomato mixture using a slotted spoon, allowing excess liquid to drain. Return bread to baking sheet and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in preheated oven until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.6 calories, Carbohydrate 28.8 g, Cholesterol 1.8 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 312.8 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
Wonderful for an appetizer before a pasta meal and great paired with a glass of Chianti. Feel free to add your own touches to taste!
Provided by Delray
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Vegetable Mushrooms
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Broil bread slices until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes; watch carefully to prevent burning. Remove toasted slices and set aside on baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, green onions, garlic, salt, black pepper, and parsley until mushrooms are softened and juicy, about 5 minutes. Set mixture aside. Mix diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar in a bowl and set aside.
- Top each toasted bread slice with mushroom mixture and spread tomato mixture on top. Spread mozzarella cheese over each appetizer. Return to broiler until cheese has melted and bruschetta are hot, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.8 calories, Carbohydrate 31.9 g, Cholesterol 12.1 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 642.2 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS
A lovely combination of two of my favorite dishes...bruschetta and chicken with mushrooms and cheese. It's quick, easy and a family pleaser. Omit the bread and it is even low carb!
Provided by AQueen
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Brown the chicken breasts in a small amount of olive oil.
- Remove chicken and add butter. Saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until soft.
- Place browned chicken on cookie sheet.
- Top with sauteed mushrooms and slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread french bread with butter or olive oil.
- Place around chicken on cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, onions, and basil.
- Mix tomatoes, italian seasoning, onions and basil in a small bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove chicken and bread from oven.
- Place bread on serving plate.
- Top with chicken/mushroom/cheese mixture.
- Add 1/4 of tomato mixture to the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 626.1, Fat 15, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 98.9, Sodium 1064.6, Carbohydrate 73.7, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 4, Protein 47.5
MUSHROOM OLIVE BRUSCHETTA
After experimenting with different ingredients and flavor combinations, I came up with this variation on traditional tomato-based bruschetta. I've also used this recipe as a stuffing for chicken breast, and sometimes will add a little feta cheese. You can make it ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator, but be sure to bring it to room temperature before serving-that's how it tastes best! -Colleen Blasetti, Palm Coast, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and anchovy in oil until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat. Stir in the tomatoes, olives, capers, thyme, basil, oregano and pepper., Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° until lightly browned, 8-9 minutes. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with 1 tablespoon mushroom mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 127mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
This recipe comes from "Recipes from the Farm" brochure I picked up at Whole Foods Market. The recipe was given by Organic Mechanics Farm in Red Lion, Pennsylvania. I havent tried it looks different than most bruschettas and worth a try.
Provided by jennifer in new jer
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- slice bread on bias into 1 inch slices.
- brush with olive oil.
- sprinkle with basil or oregeno if using.
- bake for 7 minutes or until golden.
- . in a large saute pan, saute onions in oil until caramelized; about 20 minute.
- add garlic and saute until translucent.
- add mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- finish with roasted red peppers, red wine, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- spoon mixture onto bread and garnish with parmesean cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.2, Fat 12.7, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 3.7, Sodium 547, Carbohydrate 34, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 3.1, Protein 8.5
MUSHROOM AND SUN DRIED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
Rich flavours of basil, balsamic vinegar and sun dried tomatoes. Top with a poached egg or haloumi for a sophisticated brunch, top with rocket for a perfect starter pre your favourite pasta, or just have as a snack!
Provided by Katie Bates 4
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the onion until slightly golden.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, chopped sun dried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar to the pan (if using dried sun dried tomatoes then soak in boiling water for 10minutes prior to cooking to release the flavour). Cook until the mushrooms are soft.
- Meanwhile lightly grill or toast the bread until golden on both sides and place on a plate to serve.
- Add the spinach and basil to the pan stirring through until the spinach has wilted.
- Spoon the mushroom mixture on top of the bread evenly. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Tip - if you would prefer a sweeter more decorative drizzle then you can make a balsamic glaze. Empty a bottle of balsamic vinegar into a saucepan and bring to the boil, the bring to a simmer continuing to heat until the vinegar sticks to the back of a spoon. Allow to cool, if the consistency is too thick then you can add boiling water and place in the microwave to get the desired consistency.
PORTABELLA MUSHROOM AND DRIED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
Categories Mushroom Tomato Appetizer Vegetarian Quick & Easy Spring Gourmet Vegan Pescatarian Dairy Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Serves 2 as a first course
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small saucepan simmer tomatoes in water, uncovered, until tender, about 10 minutes. In a blender purée tomatoes, cooking liquid, and vinegar until smooth (use caution when blending hot liquids) and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut mushrooms into 1/4-inch-thick slices and mince garlic. In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking and cook mushrooms and garlic with salt and pepper to taste, stirring, until liquid mushrooms give off is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and toss mushrooms with remaining tablespoon oil. Keep mushrooms warm, covered.
- Toast bread and spread with tomato purée. Top purée with mushrooms.
More about "mushroom and tomato bruschetta recipes"
MUSHROOM & TOMATO BRUSCHETTA - HEALTHIER. HAPPIER.
Servings 8Total Time 30 minsCategory Drinks & Snacks,Dairy Free,Vegetarian
BRUSCHETTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND FRESH CHERRY TOMATOES
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
HERB MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
EASY TUSCAN MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
FRESH TOMATO BRUSCHETTA - EASY RECIPES FOR HOME COOKS
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA – VEGAN BRUSCHETTA …
Cuisine ItalianEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 390 per serving
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA | RECIPESTY
TOMATO BASIL BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
EASIEST BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
ARTICHOKE & MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA - JUST A TASTE
CREAMY CHEESE MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE: BRUSCHETTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND FRESH TOMATOES STEP BY …
HOW TO MAKE TOMATO BRUSCHETTA (CLASSIC ITALIAN RECIPE) - OLIVIA'S …
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
TOMATO, MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA WITH HAM AND EGGS - ¡HOLA!
TOMATO MUSHROOM PASTA - COOK IT REAL GOOD
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA - ITALIAN RECIPES BY GIALLOZAFFERANO
CLASSIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA - COOKING MY DREAMS
CHANTRELLE MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | EAT SMARTER …
MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA WITH TOMATOES - HEALING TOMATO …
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA - EZCIPES.COM
[VEG] MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE TRACKFOODIE
MUSHROOM & BRUSCHETTA TOAST – NONNA PIA'S
MUSHROOM AND PARMIGIANO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MUSHROOM AND FRESH TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | RECIPE
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA - FEEDING THE REAL YOU
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA ITALIAN RECIPE - THE ITALIAN SAUCE
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGERS - PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
EASY BLISTERED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE (15 MINS) - THE …
TOMATO AND RICOTTA BRUSCHETTA - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
MUSHROOM, CARAMELIZED ONION & TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
30 OF THE BEST IDEAS FOR MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA RECIPE
TOMATO AND MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA | APOLLO OLIVE OIL
BRUSCHETTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND DRIED TOMATOES RECIPE | EAT …
TOMATO SAUCE - RECIPES DIRECTORY | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
MUSHROOM AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA | RECIPE | RECIPES APPETIZERS …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love