MUSTARD VEGETABLE DIP
I keep this dip in the fridge so my husband and I have something to munch on. It should keep for about 1 week in a tightly sealed container. -Irene Malew, Medinah, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3/4 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, oil, mustard and garlic powder; stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190 calories, Fat 17g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 163mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
VEGGIES WITH HONEY-MUSTARD DIP
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Serve dip alongside cucumber, bell peppers, and carrots. (To store, refrigerate dip and veggies separately, up to 1 day.)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 118 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g
Veggie trays become stars when accompanied by this delightful dip. Mushrooms and tomatoes benefit the most. I got this recipe from a friend in the Texas Hill Country.
Provided by Texas Barby
Categories Low Protein
Yield 3/4 cup, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Dump all ingredients in a bowl and whip with a wire whisk.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Contains mayonnaise. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 2.5, Sodium 79.3, Carbohydrate 6.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 4.8, Protein 0.2
MUSTARD DIP (FOR VEGETABLES)
- Mix together and chill.
- Serve with fresh veggies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477.2, Fat 39.9, SaturatedFat 11.5, Cholesterol 45.7, Sodium 1231.5, Carbohydrate 29.3, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 9.6, Protein 4.7
VEGETABLES WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
Stir up this smooth, delicious sauce in a jiffy in the microwave, and you'll be delighted with how it complements steamed vegetables. Start with fresh veggies or make things even easier by using a frozen blend..-Becky Ruff, Monona, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. , Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Drain broccoli. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED VEGGIE PLATTER WITH GINGER-MUSTARD DIP
Grill fresh vegetables, then chill and serve with an easy-to-make mustard dip for a deliciously different cold appetizer.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 spears. Snap or cut off tough ends of asparagus spears. Cut bell pepper into 8 strips.
- In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, arrange zucchini, asparagus and bell pepper in single layer. Drizzle with oil. Shake pan to coat vegetables with oil.
- Place vegetables carefully in single layer on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Turn vegetables; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until lightly charred and just beginning to soften. Remove from grill; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or until serving time.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, honey mustard, gingerroot and garlic. Serve with cold grilled vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
MOM'S FAMOUS RAW VEGETABLE DIP
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, dill, and seasoned salt in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 11.5 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 200.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SUMMER VEGETABLE & FLATBREAD PLATTER WITH DILL & MUSTARD DIP
Make the most of al fresco dining with a vegetable platter with flatbreads and a lovely mustard and dill dip. It's a perfect sharing platter in summer
Provided by Alice Hart
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Combine 20g of the mayo with half the garlic and 1 tbsp of the dill in a small bowl. Season, then brush this over the pittas. Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 12-14 mins, turning halfway, until just golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining mayonnaise, garlic and dill with the yogurt, mustard, capers, shallot and honey. Season and transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Slice the warm pittas into strips and arrange on a platter with the peas, asparagus, fennel wedges, radishes, baby carrots and the bowl of dip. Garnish with some extra dill sprigs, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 28 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
VEGETABLE KABOBS WITH MUSTARD DIP
- In small bowl, mix dip ingredients. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. On 5 (12-inch) metal skewers, thread vegetables so that one kind of vegetable is on the same skewer (use 2 skewers for mushrooms); leave space between each piece. Brush vegetables with oil.
- Place skewers of bell pepper and zucchini on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 2 minutes. Add skewers of mushrooms and tomatoes. Cover grill; cook 4 to 5 minutes, carefully turning skewers every 2 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables from skewers to serving plate. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving (9 vegetable pieces and 2 tablespoons dip), Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
COOL HERB DIP FOR BLANCHED VEGETABLES
- In a food processor or blender, combine basil, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Process until combined and basil leaves are finely chopped. Season with more salt, pepper, and lemon juice as desired. Cover, and refrigerate until thickened and chilled, about 20 minutes. Dip will keep up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 32 g, Fat 2 g
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH LEMON, THYME AND MUSTARD BASTING SAUCE
- Combine all ingredients in heavy medium saucepan. Whisk over medium heat until butter melts and sauce is well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 3 hours ahead. Cool. Whisk over low heat to rewarm before using.)
- Arrange corn pieces, eggplant rounds and onion wedges in single layer on large baking sheet. arrange bell pepper strips, zucchini spears, asparagus spears and carrot slices in single layer on another large baking sheet. Transfer 1/2 cup sauce to small saucepan and reserve for dipping. Brush both sides of vegetables lightly with some of remaining basting sauce.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill Corn, eggplant and onion until tender and lightly charred, brushing occasionally with basting sauce and turning with tongs, about 6 minutes. Transfer vegetables to small platter as vegetables finish grilling. Tent with foil to keep warm.
- Grill bell peppers, zucchini, asparagus and carrot until tender and lightly charred, brushing occasionally with basting sauce and turning with tongs, about 6 minutes. Transfer vegetables to same platter, arranging alongside other vegetables. Season all vegetables with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh herb sprigs and lemon.
- Place pan with reserved 1/2 cup sauce over low heat or at edge of barbecue and whisk sauce until warmed through. Transfer to small bowl. Serve vegetables, passing warm dipping sauce separately.
YUMMY VEGETABLE DIP
This recipe is a unique take on all the classic vegetable dips. While it looks like a mustard dip, it's really turmeric that gives it the vibrant yellow color. It's easy for kids to make, plus it's easy to remember the proportions since they're all about the same. This is sure to be a party pleaser!!
Provided by Kelly
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir together mayonnaise, turmeric, garlic salt, sugar, onion, horseradish, and vinegar in a small bowl. Chill 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 10.4 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 384.8 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "mustard dip for vegetables recipes"
50 EASY DIPS: FOOD NETWORK | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS ...
VEGETABLE KABOBS WITH MUSTARD DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MUSTARD GREENS DIP WITH VEGGIES - WP RAWL
MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH MAPLE MUSTARD SAUCE - BOULDER …
5 MINUTES HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - CURRY TRAIL
MUSTARD DIP FOR VEGETABLES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5 EASY MUSTARD SAUCES, DIPS, AND MARINADES - AVERIE COOKS
MUSTARD-MAYO DIP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HEALTHY HONEY MUSTARD DIP RECIPE - 3 INGREDIENTS!
23 DELICIOUS DIPS FOR A VEGGIE PLATTER - BUZZFEED
MUSTARD VEGETABLE DIP | RECIPE | VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE, MUSTARD ...
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH SMOKY HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
VEGGIE CUPS WITH MUSTARD DIP - FOOD CORNER
HEALTHY HONEY MUSTARD DIP - I HEART VEGETABLES
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
MUSTARD PICKLED VEGETABLES- A WINTER DELIGHT - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
10 BEST VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWEET & SPICY MUSTARD DIP WITH VEGGIE DIPPERS - AMERICAN HEART …
PLOCHMAN'S MUSTARD RECIPES | GARDEN HERB VEGETABLE DIP
EGG DIP WITH VEGGIES RECIPE | GET CRACKING
VEGETABLES > HONEY MUSTARD DIP - NHLBI DELICIOUSLY HEALTHY …
HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED VEGETABLES - COOK NOURISH BLISS
10 BEST SIMPLE VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGETABLE KABOBS WITH MUSTARD DIP - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
VEGETABLE KABOBS WITH MUSTARD DIP | RECIPE | VEGETABLE KABOBS, …
MUSTARD VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
EASY DIP RECIPES FOR SNACKING ON SPRING VEGETABLES
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE | RECIPE | KITCHEN …
AVOCADO-MUSTARD DIP - HONEST COOKING - RECIPES
SWEET & SPICY MUSTARD DIP WITH VEGGIE DIPPERS | GO RED FOR …
You'll also love