PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
The goat cheese, when tossed with the hot pasta, melts and becomes a creamy sauce. We've learned that it's a good idea to taste your goat cheese before using it (or before buying it, if possible - one of the soft goat cheeses we tried seemed a bit too strong for this dish).
Yield Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook pasta in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water until just tender, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, toss tomatoes with salt to taste in a bowl and let juices exude.
- Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in a large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, basil, and salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, shallot, oregano and red pepper flakes to a 9 x 13 baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine. Nestle the goat cheese in the dish among the other ingredients and drizzle with the last tablespoon of olive oil. Bake until the tomatoes have blistered and the goat cheese has melted slightly, 22 to 25 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and goat cheese bake, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water, and set aside.
- Remove the tomatoes and goat cheese from the oven. Add the pesto and begin tossing everything together, breaking up the goat cheese as you go and adding a little pasta water, until you have a creamy consistency. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Serve hot garnished with the fresh basil.
PASTA WITH CHERRY-TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
- Cook pasta in 6-quart pot of boiling water until tender.
- While pasta is cooking, toss tomatoes with salt and let juices exude.
- Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, basil, salt and pepper to taste; toss and combine.
- Note: To prevent basil from discoloring, don't tear until just before pasta is done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 610.2, Fat 13, SaturatedFat 7.7, Cholesterol 28.1, Sodium 205.6, Carbohydrate 98.4, Fiber 7.5, Sugar 12.2, Protein 25.5
GOAT CHEESE AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes less than package instructions. Add sun-dried tomatoes, and cook 3 minutes. Remove 2 cups pasta water; reserve. Drain and return pasta mixture to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add almonds and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl; reserve. Return skillet to medium heat; add oil, garlic, and red-pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 20 to 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- To pasta mixture in pot, add garlic mixture, reserved pasta water, cheese, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine. Let stand until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Divide pasta among four shallow dishes; sprinkle with almonds and, if desired, additional cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 527 g, Fat 17 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 22 g
GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH CHORIZO AND CHERRY TOMATOES
A light, flavorsome dish that is nice to have all year round!
Provided by Rex
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add 1 tablespoon salt to a large pot of water; bring to a boil. Add penne and olive oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop green onions: Cut green parts diagonally, and cut white parts into thin, round slices. Transfer to a bowl with the cherry tomatoes, basil, and vinegar.
- Place chorizo in a separate bowl. Chop goat cheese, then crush it and mix it in with the chorizo.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Add chorizo-goat cheese mixture; stir until cheese is melted and pasta is coated. Then put the vegetables into the pasta and stir to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600.7 calories, Carbohydrate 46.6 g, Cholesterol 67.3 mg, Fat 35 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 26.5 g, SaturatedFat 16.6 g, Sodium 617.7 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
PASTA WITH CREAMY GOAT CHEESE TOMATO SAUCE
I had some left over cooked pasta one night and wanted to make a quick meal. I a few things together, and it happened (to my surprise) to be really good. This is a creamy, very tasty dish that I hope you enjoy. I used whole wheat pasta, but either would be good. Also, adjust the spices to your liking. I have posted the recipe for one serving, but it is easily doubled, tripled, and so on.
Provided by Chef Creampuff
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. (Or take some leftover pasta out of the fridge.).
- Drain the pasta, then put it in a small pot and add the remaining ingredients.
- Heat it over medium heat until the cheese is melted creating a creamy sauce and it is warmed through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.3, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 38.2, Carbohydrate 54.7, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 7.2, Protein 9.7
More about "pasta with tomatoes and goat cheese recipes"
GOAT CHEESE PASTA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE, TOMATOES, AND CRISPY GARLIC
Servings 3Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring the garlic every two to three minutes. Be sure to keep a close eye on it, making sure the garlic doesn’t burn. The end result should be lightly golden and toasted garlic.
- Meanwhile, add the grape tomatoes to a colander and cook fusilli according to package directions.
ROASTED TOMATOES WITH GOAT CHEESE PASTA - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
5/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsCuisine Italian, MediterraneanCalories 451 per serving
QUICK FRESH TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA
5/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 6Total Time 17 mins
TOMATO GOAT CHEESE PASTA • SALT & LAVENDER
5/5 (21)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 358 per serving
PASTA WITH HERBED GOAT CHEESE & CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE
TOMATO PASTA WITH GOAT'S CHEESE - THE COOK REPORT
PASTA WITH HEIRLOOM TOMATOES, GOAT CHEESE, & BASIL RECIPE
BAKED GOAT CHEESE AND ROASTED TOMATO PASTA - LAUREN FROM …
ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE AND CHERRY TOMATOES …
PASTA WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE | RECIPE
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA (SO CREAMY!) - CHEESE KNEES
PASTA WITH TOMATOES GOAT CHEESE OLIVES | BUONA PAPPA
GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATO PASTA SAUCE | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
SPAGHETTI WITH SPINACH, TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
ROASTED GARLIC, GOAT CHEESE, AND TOMATO PASTA - THEKITTCHEN
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH SPINACH AND TOMATOES
ROASTED TOMATO BASIL AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - GREENS & CHOCOLATE
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA - JO COOKS
WARM PASTA WITH ROASTED TOMATOES, GREENS AND GOAT CHEESE …
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE TOMATO PASTA - WALDER WELLNESS, RD
ROASTED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - SWEET CS DESIGNS
CREAMY PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE - MASALA SECRET
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA - THE DIZZY COOK
HERB AND GOAT CHEESE TOMATO PASTA - EASY LIKE THAT BAKED FETA …
TOMATO, SPINACH, AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - HOMEMADE IN THE …
BAKED GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATO PASTA - THE CHOPPING BLOCK
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA
PASTA WITH GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATOES RECIPE
GOATS CHEESE PASTA RECIPES JAMIE OLIVER - ALEX BECKER MARKETING
TOMATO GOAT CHEESE PASTA - I HEART VEGETABLES
PASTA WITH TOMATOES, ARUGULA AND GOAT CHEESE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
22+ BEST GOAT CHEESE RECIPES FOR GOAT CHEESE LOVERS 2022
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA | GIADZY
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
CREAMY PASTA WITH TOMATO CONFIT AND FRESH GOAT CHEESE
CREAMY TOMATO GOAT CHEESE PASTA - NATTEATS
PENNE WITH KALAMATA OLIVES,TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE RECIPE BY JANE BRUCE
BAKED GOAT CHEESE PASTA | LITE CRAVINGS | HEALTHIER RECIPES
CREAMY, ONE POT GOAT CHEESE PASTA - MUST LOVE PASTA
TOMATO GOAT CHEESE PASTA - MEGAN VS KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is tomato goat cheese pasta?Tomato goat cheese pasta has a creamy goat cheese sauce with juicy cherry tomatoes and loads of garlic all covering your favorite pasta. This only takes 20 minutes and is so so easy to make!
How to Cook Pasta with garlic and goat cheese?Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Make sauce: Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds to 1 minute, just until the garlic becomes aromatic. Add the goat cheese, half and half and stir. Whisk until smooth.
How do you Cook Pasta with tomatoes and cheese?While pasta is cooking, toss tomatoes with salt to taste in a bowl and let juices exude. Toss hot pasta with goat cheese in a large bowl until cheese is melted and coats pasta. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, basil, and salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
How do you make goat cheese and tomato sauce?Add ¼ cup of sun-dried tomatoes (drained of liquid), goat cheese, and half and half to a blender. Blend until smooth. Once pasta is aldente, reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid and then drain. Add pasta, goat cheese mixture and ½ cup of starchy cooking liquid to onion, garlic and kale. Toss until combined and cheese has melted.