PEACH AND TOMATO CAPRESE SALAD
Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and fresh mozzarella are layered and topped with a simple balsamic vinaigrette in this peach Caprese salad.
Provided by Julie Hubert
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1 pinch flaked salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Alternate tomato slices, peach slices, basil leaves, and mozzarella slices in layers on a platter. Drizzle dressing over salad and sprinkle remaining flaked salt on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Cholesterol 44.5 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 568.5 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD
- Arrange 8 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella, 2 sliced heirloom tomatoes and 2 sliced peaches on a platter. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and top with fresh basil.
When summer is at its height and the peaches are so ripe that you can smell their sweet aroma just by walking by, it's time for this bright salad-a fun twist on the traditional Caprese salad of mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.
Provided by Joanna Gaines
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In an 8-ounce screw-top jar, combine the vinegar and oil. Screw on the lid and shake well. Refrigerate until well chilled. The dressing can be made ahead and stored in the jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Remove the pits from the peaches and cut them into 1/2-inch-thick slices or wedges. Drain the mozzarella if necessary and pat it dry. Use a sharp knife to cut it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- On a serving platter, decoratively arrange slices of the white peaches, yellow peaches, and mozzarella. Scatter the basil leaves on top, drizzle over the dressing, and sprinkle the flaky salt and pepper on top. Serve at once.
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD
- Arrange arugula and spinach mix on a medium plate or platter. Lay a piece of tomato down, then lightly lay a piece of mozzarella next to it so the edges touch. Add a piece of peach next to the mozzarella. Continue to layer until you have reached the end of the plate. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Carbohydrate 8.6 g, Cholesterol 26.9 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 11.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 274.4 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
More about "peach caprese salad recipes"
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
4.2/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Place the sliced peaches in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- On a large platter or in the same mixing bowl, layer the spring mix, peaches, mozzarella, prosciutto, and basil. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Enjoy!
BEST PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE - SUMMER SALAD …
Servings 4Total Time 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Salad RecipesCalories 278 per serving
- Prep if the key to great salads. Tomatoes should either be sliced thin or bite sized tomatoes. Slice peaches into thin slices OR bite sized pieces.
- Slice red onions into thin slices and if wanted, soak in cold water for 30 minutes to take down some of the sharp onion flavor in fresh salads.
JOANNA GAINES'S PEACH CAPRESE RECIPE - PUREWOW
2.9/5 Total Time 10 minsServings 4Calories 379 per serving
- In an 8-ounce screw-top jar, combine the vinegar and olive oil. Screw on the lid and shake well. Refrigerate until well chilled. The dressing can be made ahead and stored in the jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Remove the pits from the peaches and cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick slices or wedges. Drain the mozzarella if necessary and pat it dry. Use a sharp knife to cut it into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- On a serving platter, decoratively arrange the slices of peach and mozzarella. Scatter the basil leaves on top, drizzle with the dressing and season with the flaky salt and pepper.
EASY PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
Reviews 2Total Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD WITH TOASTED GARLIC NAAN. - HALF …
4.5/5 (49)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 6 minsCalories 458 per serving
TOMATO PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - PROFUSION CURRY
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory Colorful SaladsCalories 193 per serving
- Start by layering slices of tomatoes on a serving platter. Then tuck sliced peaches between the two tomato slices.
- Now tuck slices of Mozzarella cheese between each tomato and peach slices. Then tuck whole basil leaves between the cheese and tomato or peach layer.
- Arrange the slices so you can see every layer. Alternating the tomato, peach, cheese and basil slices creates beautiful visual.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Use a spoon and drizzle 2 Tbsp balsamic glaze. Serve immediately. Bon Appetit
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - QUICK AND EASY APPETIZER OR MEAL
4.5/5 (15)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 199 per serving
- On a large plate, arrange peaches, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. (Can make them into "sandwiches" or just throw them together). Top with fresh basil leaves.
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - PASS ME SOME TASTY
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory SaladCalories 191 per serving
- On a serving platter or individual plates, arrange peach, tomato, and avocado slices. Gently tear apart burrata and arrange on salad. Then scatter basil on top, lightly drizzle olive oil over the salad, and finish it off with fresh ground pepper and a sprinkle of salt.
FRESH PEACH CAPRESE SALAD WITH HONEY RECIPE | FOODAL
Reviews 3Category SaladCuisine VegetarianTotal Time 5 mins
- Layer sliced peaches, mozzarella, and basil leaves on two plates, dividing the ingredients evenly between the two.
PEACH TOMATO CAPRESE SALAD - RECIPE RUNNER
4.3/5 (24)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 216 per serving
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, pesto, honey, salt and pepper. Taste for seasoning and set aside.
- On a large serving plate arrange the slices of tomato, mozzarella, peaches and basil leaves. Drizzle the pesto vinaigrette over the salad. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze or aged balsamic vinegar.
GRILLED PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - SEDUCTION IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (7)Total Time 15 minsCategory Salad RecipesCalories 179 per serving
FRESH PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - IT'S A VEG WORLD AFTER ALL®
Cuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 10 minsCategory Main Course, Salad, Side DishCalories 258 per serving
- Slice the tomatoes, peaches, and mozzarella into ~1/2-inch slices of your desired shape. I typically slice the peaches into wedges and the tomatoes and mozzarella into circles. Assemble the salad by layering the ingredients on a large serving platter or individual plates.
- Tuck the fresh basil leaves into the layers. Alternatively, you can chop up the basil and sprinkle on top. Drizzle the salad with the olive oil, followed by the balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with flaky (or regular) sea salt and ground black pepper before serving. Enjoy!
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD | COOK'S COUNTRY - QUICK RECIPES
Servings 6Category Side Dishes, Salads
JOANNA GAINES' PEACH CAPRESE - HOUSE & HOME
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD - IOWA GIRL EATS
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 3 minsUser Interaction Count 67
SUMMER PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE | CARVING A JOURNEY
Cuisine Italian, SouthernCategory Side Dish, AppetizerServings 8Total Time 20 mins
FRESH PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE FROM 'THE PEACH TRUCK ...
2.8/5 (76)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsOccupation Editor
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD WITH PISTACHIO VINAIGRETTE
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 242 per serving
PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE - MASHED.COM
Category Side, AppetizerCalories 481 per servingTotal Time 6 mins
EASY PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE - RACHEL B THE RD
Servings 6Total Time 10 minsCategory Appetizer, Salad
TOMATO PEACH SALAD WITH RICOTTA RECIPES
CAPRESE SALAD PRESENTATION - MINIMAL MONDAY: MICRO CAPRESE ...
THE BEST PEACH CAPRESE SALAD RECIPES WE CAN FIND - APRON ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make peach and tomato Caprese salad?Directions. Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1 pinch flaked salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Alternate tomato slices, peach slices, basil leaves, and mozzarella slices in layers on a platter. Drizzle dressing over salad and sprinkle remaining flaked salt on top.
What's the best way to make a caprese salad?Arrange 8 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella, 2 sliced heirloom tomatoes and 2 sliced peaches on a platter. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and top with fresh basil.
What's the best way to make a peach salad?Start with your favorite greens: tender lettuces, baby spinach, arugula, or even a basic spring mix all work well with this salad. Slice fresh peaches thin, about 16 wedges per medium-size peach. Toss the peaches with a little lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper before layering them over the greens. Add plenty of fresh mozzarella to the salad.
What to make with fresh peaches and tomatoes?Sweet fresh peaches combined with vine ripe tomatoes and fresh mozzarella is an incredible way to enjoy a new twist on an old favorite. This peach tomato Caprese is a flavorful way to enjoy sliced peaches this peach season.