FROZEN PEACH DAIQUIRI
Make and share this Frozen Peach Daiquiri recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Bayhill
Yield 1 quart
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place first 4 ingredients in an electric blender; process at high speed until smooth. Add ice, and process until slushy.
Categories Rum Alcoholic Cocktail Party Cocktail Lime Peach House & Garden Drink
Yield Serves 1
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender and blend until the contents have the consistency of snow. Serve immediately in a large saucer champagne or similar glass, with short straws.
PEACH AND BASIL FROZEN DAIQUIRI
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings (about 5 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For the syrup: Boil 1 cup water, sugar and basil over medium heat in a small saucepan. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool, about 15 minutes. Strain before using.
- Place the syrup, peaches, rum, liqueur and lime juice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with lime wedges and basil sprigs.
FRESH PEACH DAIQUIRI
From "Simply Delicious"- Herberger's Employee and Family Favorites. Recipe submitted by Becky Zachor of New Ulm, Minnesota (which isn't far from where I live!) Preparation time includes freezing time, so that's why it is so high!
Provided by BeccaB3c
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Remove skin and pit from peaches.
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Freeze for 2 days.
- Reblend and savor the flavor.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218.1, Fat 0.3, Sodium 12.3, Carbohydrate 30.6, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 27.6, Protein 1
PEACH AND MANGO DAIQUIRI
Categories Fruit Juice Rum Alcoholic Blender Peach Mint Bon Appétit Drink
Yield Makes 4 drinks
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine mango-peach juice concentrate, rum, orange juice, and sugar in blender. Add half of frozen peaches and puree. Add remaining peaches a few at a time, blending until mixture is smooth and thick, stopping to stir as needed. Pour into chilled daiquiri glasses or wineglasses. Garnish with mint and serve.
PEACHY KEEN DAIQUIRIS
You won't mind breaking out the blender for these frosty fruit drinks-they're a breeze to whip up. If you don't have fresh, use frozen peaches. A dash of grenadine gives the golden daiquire a blush of red.-Joan Antonen, Arlington, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the ice, peaches, limeade concentrate, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and, if desired, rum in a blender; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; add grenadine, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 2mg sodium, Carbohydrate 62g carbohydrate (58g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "peach daiquiri recipes"
THE BEST PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
5/5 (4)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 207 per serving
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (except those for garnish) and process for about 30 seconds. At this point, If you want a thicker mixture, add more ice, and process. If you need to thin out the drinks, add a few tablespoons of peach nectar or water. Process until blended.
HOW TO MAKE A PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE—2 WAYS | TASTE OF …
Author Camille BerryEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Combine half each of peaches, lemonade, and rum in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. Gradually add cracked ice, processing until mixture reaches desired consistency. Pour into serving glasses.
3 DELICIOUS HOMEMADE DAIQUIRI RECIPES: PEACH, MANGO & RASPBERRY
GINGER PEACH DAIQUIRI - COUNTRY CLEAVER
20 BEST PEACH COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD
THE PERFECT PEACH DAIQUIRIS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE FOR FRUITY REFRESHMENT | LOVETOKNOW
FROSTY PEACH DAIQUIRIS | CANADIAN LIVING
PEACH DAIQUIRI - A REFRESHING SUMMERTIME COCKTAIL
9 DELICIOUS DAIQUIRI RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
10 EASY DAIQUIRI RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
FROZEN PEACH DAIQUIRIS - THE WOKS OF LIFE
FRESH PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE | THE COCKTAIL PROJECT
THE PERFECT PEACH DAIQUIRIS - MY MODERN COOKERY
VIRGIN PEACH DAIQUIRI - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE - COCKTAILS
PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE 2022 EASY RECIPE TOP
FRESH PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE - CELEBRATION GENERATION
THE PERFECT PEACH DAIQUIRIS RECIPE ON FOOD52
PEACH DAIQUIRI - THE BUTTERED GNOCCHI
CELEBRATE SPRING WITH A SPARKLING PEACH DAIQUIRI
PEACH DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
PEACH DAIQUIRI - RECIPES - DAILY'S COCKTAILS
PEACH DAIQUIRI | EASY FROZEN COCKTAIL - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
FROZEN PEACH DAIQUIRI - CREATE MINDFULLY
8 GREAT DAIQUIRI RECIPES (CLASSIC & FROZEN!) – A COUPLE COOKS
LUNDS & BYERLYS PEACH DAIQUIRI
PEACH DAIQUIRI - REAL COCKTAILS + CULINARY
FRESH PEACH DAIQUIRIS - WHAT THE FORK
SLUSHY FROZEN PEACH DAIQUIRI - THE TOASTED PINE NUT
PEACH DAIQUIRI - TIPSY BARTENDER
PEACH DAIQUIRI RECIPE AT RECIPES FOR DRINKS .COM
PEACH DAIQUIRI (VRP 350) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
SPICED PEACH DAIQUIRI WITH RUM, PINEAPPLE JUICE AND LIME
THE PERFECT PEACH DAIQUIRIS | RECIPE | PEACH DAIQUIRI, DRINKS ALCOHOL ...
PEACH DAIQUIRI – A COUPLE COOKS
STRAWBERRY PEACH DAIQUIRI - SERENA BAKES SIMPLY FROM SCRATCH
SPICED PEACH DAIQUIRI | LIQUID CULTURE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love