These pepperoni breadsticks are a great appetizer or snack for kids and adults! These breadsticks are great paired with some marinara sauce or ranch dressing!
Provided by Danielle
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll the breadsticks from the can and separate each one.
- Lay three pepperonis down half of each breadsticks, making sure to leave a little room at the end. Fold the other half over the pepperonis, pinch the two ends together well, then twist once halfway.
- Sprinkle the parmesan mixture evenly over all 12 breadsticks.
- Baked for 10-12 minutes or until the outside is lightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Dough: Dissolve yeast in 1 Cup of warm water until foamy about 5 mins.
- Mix sugar, oil, salt, and flour and then add to yeast and water.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Knead and cover for 30 min in warm area 100-105 degrees I put in oven with light on.
- Roll out dough on lightly dusted flour table.
- Cut into 2 inch wide by 5 inch doughs
- Place 5 pepperoni's on each dough pieces.
- Pinch sides together roll back and forth til smooth.
- Lightly grease baking pan
- Place dough into pan each breadstick.
- Brush lightly top of breadsticks with egg whites.
- Spinkle garlic salt or powder on top.
- Cook for a total of 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine soup mix, flour, and baking powder. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Drop on greased cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
You like breadsticks at restaurants, why not make them at home? They're easy to make and have a spicy pepperoni taste perfect for dipping.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 425°F. Mix Bisquick, cold water and pepperoni until dough forms; beat 20 strokes. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in Bisquick to coat. Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into 10-inch square. Cut in half. Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips. Twist ends of strips in opposite directions. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends onto cookie sheet to fasten securely. Brush generously with butter. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Heat pizza sauce until hot. Serve breadsticks warm with sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 200 mg, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 0 g
PEPPERONI BISCUIT BITES
I'm single and I love finding recipes that are both inexpensive and fast to fix. These little pizza-flavored pockets call for on-hand ingredients and bake in just 10 minutes in the toaster oven.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, oil and seasonings. Cut each biscuit in half. Place 1 pepperoni slice on each half; fold dough over pepperoni and pinch edges to seal. Dip in tomato mixture. , Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in a toaster oven at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 1123mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 12g protein.
YUMMY PEPPERONI BITES
Easy to make and a huge crowd pleaser-I mean who doesn't love pepperoni and melted cheese? I make these at every party I host.
Provided by Cookinmomof3
Yield 15 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet using aluminum foil.
- Broil bread 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon onion evenly on the bread.
- Top with pepperoni (I usually put two on).
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and onion evenly over pepperoni.
- Broil 1 minute until cheese melts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.3, Fat 5.3, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 11.8, Sodium 467.8, Carbohydrate 36.3, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 1.7, Protein 10.5
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Heat oven to 375°. Grease 2 cookie sheets. Stir all ingredients except Parmesan cheese until dough forms. 2. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls into Parmesan cheese. Roll in cheese to coat. Roll into 8-inch breadsticks. Place about 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheets.3. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.HIGH ALTITUDE (3500 to 6500 feet): No changes. NUTRITION FACTS: 1 Breadstick: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80) Fat 9g (Saturated 4g) Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 450mg Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g) Protein 6g % DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 14% Iron 4% DIET EXCHANGES: 1 Starch 1 1/2 FatBETTY'S TIP: Do a little dipping! Spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and cheese sauce are all wonderful dips, especially when served warm. From "Betty Crocker's Bisquick Cookbook." Text Copyright 2000 General Mills, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
- Dissolve 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in a bowl. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes.
- Beat flour, oil, egg, salt, remaining sugar, and remaining warm water into yeast mixture until smooth, adding more flour if needed to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a floured work surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to cover completely with oil. Cover bowl with a damp towel and place in a warm area until dough is doubled in size, about 40 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Punch dough down and turn onto a floured work surface. Divide dough into 18 pieces and shape each into a 6-inch rope. Arrange dough pieces on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart; cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size, about 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Remove cover from dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Whisk butter and garlic salt together in a bowl; brush over each breadstick. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.9 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 24.9 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 173 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
ITALIAN PEPPERONI BITES
These are wonderful little appetizers. If you don't have the mini muffin pan, just use the regular size and don't cut the biscuits in half. I also use homemade pesto. From the Hormel site.
Provided by Chef Petunia
Yield 12-24 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, mayo and pesto. Cut each biscuit in half. Place biscuit halves into greased miniature muffin cups, pressing gently to fit cups. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into each cup. Bake 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.8, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 21.1, Sodium 576.6, Carbohydrate 26.6, Sugar 1.1, Protein 7.4
More about "pepperoni breadstick bites recipes"
PEPPERONI BREADSTICK BITES | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK …
BEST PIZZA PEPPERONI BITES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PIZZA ... - DELISH
EASY PEPPERONI APPETIZER BITES - NORMAL LIFE MOM
PEPPERONI PIZZA BITES - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
PEPPERONI PIZZA BITES - CULINARY HILL
BRIDGFORD PEPPERONI BITES RECIPE - EASY HOME MEALS
PEPPERONI BITES - MRS. CRIDDLES KITCHEN
PEPPERONI BREADSTICKS RECIPE
PEPPERONI BREADSTICK BITES RECIPE
PEPPERONI BREADSTICKS - MEALS AND MILE MARKERS
PEPPERONI GARLIC BITES - MY HEART BEETS
20 WAYS TO COOK WITH PEPPERONI | ALLRECIPES
STUFFED PEPPERONI PIZZA STICKS - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
PEPPERONI CHEESE BREADSTICKS - RECIPELION.COM
EASY PULL-APART PEPPERONI GARLIC KNOTS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
10 BEST PEPPERONI CHEESE STICKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY PEPPERONI BITES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
PEPPERONI BREADSTICK BITES – RECIPES NETWORK
CHEESY PEPPERONI BITES - BROWN EYED BAKER
PEPPERONI BREADSTICK BITES RECIPE
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
PEPPERONI PIZZA DIP WITH BREADSTICKS - EASY HOME MEALS
CHEESY PEPPERONI PIZZA BREADSTICKS - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
PEPPERONI CHEESY GARLIC BREADSTICKS - BRIDGFORD FOODSERVICE
PEPPERONI CHEESE BOMBS WITH THE SOFTEST BREAD! - MY FOOD STORY
CHEESE AND PEPPERONI PIZZA BITES - JUST A TASTE
10 BEST BREADSTICK APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEPPERONI BITES - BRIDGFORD BREAD AND ROLL DOUGH
PULL APART PEPPERONI BREAD STICKS
PEPPERONI PIZZA BISCUIT BITES - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: PEPPERONI BREADSTICKS
FOOD NETWORK PEPPERONI BREADSTICK BITES RECIPE MACRO NUTRITION …
PEPPERONI-CHEESE BREADSTICKS: THE BEST PEPPERONI-CHEESE …
CHEESE & PEPPERONI BREADSTICK RECIPE - YOUTUBE
PEPPERONI BITES RECIPE FOR KIDS - MY LIFE AND KIDS
You'll also love