PERFECT PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stir flour, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl until dough is well-blended. Pat dough into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bars are set, about 60 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.6 g, Cholesterol 47.9 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 170.4 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pat the cookie dough into a 9x13 inch baking dish to cover the bottom, and sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon chips. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth with an electric mixer. Beat in the pumpkin until combined, then beat in the eggs until the mixture is smooth. Pour into the baking dish, and return to the oven. Continue baking until the center of the mixture has set, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool the baking dish on a wire rack to room temperature, then refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours. Cut into 18 squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 524.1 calories, Carbohydrate 46.1 g, Cholesterol 112.1 mg, Fat 34.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 8.8 g, SaturatedFat 18.7 g, Sodium 382.8 mg, Sugar 34.5 g
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by á-11135
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Make the Cream Cheese Topping: Microwave the cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl in 15-second bursts, stirring until smooth but not hot. Whisk in the sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth, set aside while you make the blondies. Make the Blondie Base: Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Butter the pan and line with parchment, leaving a 2" overhang. Whisk the flour, pumpkin spice, and salt in a small bowl until well combined. In a separate large bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar until smooth. Whisk in the egg and vanilla extract. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Whisk in the pumpkin puree and scrape the sides down again. Whisk in the flour mixture until no streaks remain. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the blondie batter and spread the rest evenly in the prepared pan. Spread the cream cheese topping on top of the blondie batter, leaving a 1/2" border. Dollop the reserved blondie batter over top, then use a chopstick, butter knife, or toothpick to swirl the blondie batter and cream cheese layers together. Be careful not to overmix-the idea is to get pretty swirls of the two without combining them too much. Bake the blondies until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool completely in the pan, then cut into bars and serve.
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES
You don't have to choose between pumpkin pie and cheesecake anymore! This recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars, brings these two favorites together in the most delightful way. A sweet, nutty and crumbly base is filled with the velvety combination of pumpkin, cream cheese and spices and covered with a topping of sweetened sour cream. Throw the whole recipe together a day ahead, it only takes 20 minutes of hands-on time, and you'll be ready for Thanksgiving (or any fall occasion) with a dreamy dessert mashup that's sure to please the crowd!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and walnuts. Press in bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Pour over hot base. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and dry in center.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix topping ingredients. Drop mixture by spoonfuls over pumpkin layer; spread evenly over hot filling. Bake about 5 minutes or until topping is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 110 mg, Sugar 26 g, TransFat 1/2 g
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously butter 9x9x2-inch metal baking pan. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Using on/off turns, blend first 4 ingredients in processor until coarse meal forms. Add pecans; using on/off turns, process until nuts are chopped. Add oats; process using on/off turns until mixture is moistened but not clumping. Press 3 1/2 cups crumbs onto bottom of prepared square pan (do not clean processor). Transfer remaining crumbs to lined baking sheet. Bake crumbs on sheet until golden, stirring once, about 12 minutes. Cool crumbs. Bake crust until golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven while preparing filling. Maintain oven temperature.
- For filling:
- Blend all ingredients in same processor until smooth. Spread filling over warm crust; bake until set, dry in center, and beginning to rise at edges, about 20 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
- For topping:
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Spread evenly over hot filling. Bake until topping sets and bubbles at edges, about 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan on rack. Sprinkle crumbs over topping; gently press into topping. Cover; chill until cold, about 2 hours. Do ahead Can be made 2 days ahead. Keep chilled. Cut into squares.
I lived on a dairy farm when I was young and my mom always had a lot of sour cream to use. She never wasted any, and this cheesecake was one of my family's favorites. It's great topped with blackberry sauce.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, ricotta and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in the butter, cornstarch, flour and vanilla until smooth. Fold in sour cream. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. , Chill several hours or overnight. Top each serving with fruit if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: butter, graham crackers, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin puree, butter, flour, brown sugar, ground cinnamon
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter and crushed graham crackers. Stir until the mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 9 x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking pan with the graham cracker mixture and spread evenly. Chill.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Spread half of the cheesecake batter into the chilled baking pan, smoothing the top, and freeze.
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Add the pumpkin puree to the remaining cheesecake batter and stir until incorporated.
- Spoon the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over frozen cheesecake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make the crumb topping: in a medium bowl, combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated and the mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Top the cheesecake with the crumble topping and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature. For best results refrigerate overnight once completely cooled, then slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 548 calories, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 41 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 22 grams
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES
This reicpe comes from Bon Apetite's 50th Anniversary Issue. The recipe looks kinda long, but it's very simple and the results are fabulous. I usually share my desert with folks at work, but not these...I kept them all to myself. Please try them! You won't be dissapointed!
Provided by Mrs Goodall
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 squares
Number Of Ingredients 15
- FOR CRUST:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter 9x9x2-inch metal baking pan.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Using on/off turns, blend first 4 ingredients in processor until coarse meal forms.
- Add pecans; using on/off turns process until nuts are chopped.
- Add oats, process using on/off turns until mixture is moistened but not clumping.
- Press 3 1/2 cups crumbs onto bottom of prepared square pan (do not clean processor).
- Transfer remaining crumbs to lined baking sheet.
- Bake crumbs on sheet until golden, stirring once, about 12 minutes.
- Cool crumbs. Bake crust until golden about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven while preparing filling.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- FOR FILLING:.
- Blend all ingredients in same processor unti smooth.
- Spread filling over warm crust;bake until set, dry in center, and beginning to rise at edges, about 20 minutes.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- FOR TOPPING:.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Spread evernly over hot filling. Bake until topping sets and bubbles at edges, about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on rack. Sprinkle crumbs over topping; gently press into topping.
- Cover;chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- *Can be made 2 days ahead.
More about "pumpkin cheesecake squares recipe 445"
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES - LIVING THE GOURMET
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES - RECIPE GIRL
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES, A HALLOWEEN TREAT
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - THE SEASONED MOM
PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE SQUARES - SAFEWAY
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES - NUTMEG NANNY
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE SQUARES RECIPE | BON …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - JUST SO TASTY
PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE SQUARES - BAKE WITH ANNA …
PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE SQUARES - SOBEYS INC.
EASY SWIRLED PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS | THE NOVICE CHEF
PUMPKIN-SWIRLED CHEESECAKE SQUARES | RICARDO
4/5 (18)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertsCalories 285 per serving
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter and line an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, letting it hang over two sides.
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese and brown sugar. Add the sour cream and eggs. Purée until just smooth. With a spatula, scrape the bottom and sides several times. Set aside.
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
PUMPKIN “CHEESECAKE” SQUARES - PURPOSEFUL EATS
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES WITH GINGERSNAP CRUST AND SALTED …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - GIMME DELICIOUS
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - I AM BAKER
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - THE 2 SPOONS
BEST PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES - THRIFTYMOMMASTIPS.COM
NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS (20 MIN. PREP!)
CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES - ABERDEEN'S KITCHEN
PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE SQUARES - CANADIAN LIVING
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
PUMPKIN PIE SQUARES - EAGLE BRAND
PUMPKIN STREUSEL CHEESECAKE SQUARES - RECIPES - PAMPEREDCHEF.CA
BEST PUMPKIN SWIRL CHEESECAKE SQUARES RECIPES - FOOD …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES - YUM TASTE
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES WITH GINGERSNAP CRUST - THE BOJON …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - GREEDY EATS
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES - LUCYSKITCHENSHOW.COM
CRUMB-TOPPED PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES | SUMPTUOUS …
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES | RECIPESTY
EASY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - HOME
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
MARBLED PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS - BAKE OR BUST
PUMPKIN CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE BARS - EAGLE BRAND
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake a pumpkin cheesecake bar?Directions. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until bars are set, about 60 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight. Amazing pumpkin cheesecake bars that are perfect during the Fall season.
How to bake frozen pumpkin cheesecake?Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C). Add the pumpkin puree to the remaining cheesecake batter and stir until incorporated. Spoon the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over frozen cheesecake mixture and spread evenly. Bake for 30 minutes. Make the crumb topping: in a medium bowl, combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
How to bake a pumpkin pie with cream cheese?Directions. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
How do you make a marbled pumpkin cheesecake?Spread the plain cream-cheese mixture over the crust. Pour the pumpkin cream-cheese mixture onto the cheese filling in 4 parallel lines. Run the tip of a knife through the pumpkin mixture in opposite directions, 6 to 8 times, to form a marbled effect.