CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 719.1, Fat 41.1, SaturatedFat 24, Cholesterol 198.6, Sodium 816.8, Carbohydrate 47.4, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 3.1, Protein 39.3
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Shake to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the chicken in butter or margarine until almost tender (5 to 7 minutes).
- Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion. Saute and stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Add the cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. Heat through. Add the cooked linguine, toss and heat through. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 934.6 calories, Carbohydrate 54 g, Cholesterol 270.8 mg, Fat 61.7 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 43.7 g, SaturatedFat 37.2 g, Sodium 1189.2 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
CAJUN CHICKEN & PASTA
This kicked-up pasta dish is a family favorite and my most requested recipe. It's easy to adapt, too. Swap in shrimp for the chicken, add your favorite veggies, adjust the spice level to your family's taste-you can't go wrong! -Dolly Kragel, Smithland, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Toss chicken with Cajun seasoning; let stand 15 minutes. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain., In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat; saute chicken until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan., In same pan, heat remaining butter over medium-high heat; saute peppers, mushrooms and green onions until peppers are crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in cream and seasonings; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 4-6 minutes. Stir in pasta and chicken; heat through. Top with tomatoes and basil. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398 calories, Fat 21g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 97mg cholesterol, Sodium 357mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook!
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun spice (or more) over the chicken cubes. Toss around to coat. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. Add half the chicken in a single layer; do not stir. Allow the chicken to brown on one side, about 1 minute. Flip to the other side and cook an additional minute. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Remove the chicken, leaving the skillet on high heat. Add the remaining butter and olive oil. When heated, add the garlic, peppers and onions. Sprinkle on the remaining Cajun spice, and add salt if needed. Cook over high heat for 1 minute, stirring gently and trying to get the vegetables as dark/black as possible. Add the tomatoes and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Remove all the vegetables from the skillet.
- With the skillet still over high heat, pour in the chicken broth and wine. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pan to deglaze. Reduce the heat to medium-low and pour in the cream, stirring/whisking constantly. Cook the sauce over medium-low heat for a few minutes, until the cream starts to thicken the mixture. Taste and add freshly ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, and/or salt to taste. The sauce should be spicy!
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the sauce, making sure to include all the juices that have drained onto the plate. Stir and cook until the mixture is bubbly and hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the drained fettuccine and toss to combine.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley and chow down!
RAGIN' CAJUN PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Boil the fettuccine until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a large serving bowl.
- Heat the butter and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat; stir in the sausage, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion.
- Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken, shrimp, white wine, cajun seasoning, milk, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir until shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle with pepper and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564.6 calories, Carbohydrate 50.3 g, Cholesterol 162.8 mg, Fat 23.7 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 36 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 798.7 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
CAJUN CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken.
- Add the cream, and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, stirring until evenly mixed.
- To finish, add parmesan and parsley, stirring until cheese melts and pasta is coated with a thick sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1480 calories, Carbohydrate 128 grams, Fat 85 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 64 grams, Sugar 8 grams
RAGIN' CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE
Provided by mszcookie
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a large ziplock bag, add chicken and cajun seasoning; toss until coated. In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt butter. Add chicken and cook for 5 - 7 minutes, until almost cooked through. Add red bell pepper, mushrooms, and green onions. Saute for about 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. In a small bowl, toss 1/2 romano chees with flour until well blended. Reduce heat in skillet and add half and half, basil, garlic powder, and flour/romano cheese mixture. Heat to a very low simmer and allow sauce to thicken, stirring occasionally. In large pasta bowl, add cooked pasta and chicken mixture. Toss together well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with remaining romano cheese. MEDITERANIAN STYLE: Substitute cajun season with Italian seasoning and add sundried tomatoes.
More about "ragin cajun chicken pasta recipes"
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA | GIMME SOME OVEN
EASY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - DAMN DELICIOUS
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
ONE POT CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - BUDGET BYTES
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA PLUS A RECIPE VIDEO - MY KITCHEN …
10 BEST CAJUN CHICKEN SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - BUTTER BE READY
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - JO COOKS
10 BEST CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
CAJUN BEEF PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - CAJUN FLAVORED PASTA RECIPE
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
CREAMY CAJUN GRILLED CHICKEN PASTA - COOKING CLASSY
110 RAGIN' CAJUN IDEAS | CAJUN RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES ... - PINTEREST
CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA (WITH SAUSAGE TOO!) - THE FLAVOR BENDER
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE - THE BEST CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA IN THE …
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - THE PIONEER WOMAN
ONE POT CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN ALFREDO - YOUR CUP OF CAKE
CAJUN CREAMY CHICKEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
CAJUN CHICKEN NOODLES - THERESCIPES.INFO
RAGIN' CAJUN PASTA | RECIPE | CAJUN PASTA, CAJUN PASTA RECIPES, …
RAGIN' CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA ON BAKESPACE.COM
RAGIN' CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA CASSEROLE | PASTA CASSEROLE, FOOD, RECIPES
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - DINNER AT THE ZOO
RAGIN' CAJUN CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RAGIN' CAJUN PASTA - CREOLE RECIPES
RAJUN CAJUN CHICKEN AND PASTA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
RAGIN' CAJUN PASTA - SAUSAGE
RAGIN CAJUN PASTA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RAGIN’ CAJUN CREAMY CHICKEN N SHRIMP PASTA - BREAKFASTOFCHAMPS
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA | SYSTEM OF A BROWN
RAGIN' CAJUN PASTA | PUNCHFORK
RAGIN' CAJUN SEASONING RECIPE | WELLNESS MAMA
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA ON THE LIGHTER SIDE - SKINNYTASTE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Cajun Chicken Pasta?Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun spice (or more) over the chicken cubes. Toss around to coat. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. Add half the chicken in a single layer; do not stir.
How do you make Cajun Chicken and linguine?Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
How to cook chicken and Cajun steak?Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
How to cook cajun chicken wings?Directions 1 Toss chicken with Cajun seasoning; let stand 15 minutes. ... 2 In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat; saute chicken until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. ... 3 In same pan, heat remaining butter over medium-high heat; saute peppers, mushrooms and green onions until peppers are crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. ...