HOMEMADE SPARKLING LEMONADE
- In the serving glass glass, stir the simple syrup and lemon juice. Add ice and top with soda water and stir gently to combine. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve with ice (makes 10 ounces or 1 1/2 cups).
- In a large pitcher, combine 1 1/2 cups simple syrup, 1/2 cups lemon juice, and 6 cups soda water. Add ice and serve (makes 8 1 cup servings).
Who doesn't love chilled lemonade on a hot summer day? Made with club soda, this version is slightly bubbly and bursting with citrus flavor. -Rebecca Baird, Salt Lake City, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small saucepan, heat sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Stir in lemon strips. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cool slightly. , Transfer to a pitcher. Stir in lemon juice; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Discard lemon strips. Stir in club soda. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 26mg sodium, Carbohydrate 83g carbohydrate (77g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
SPARKLING FRESH LEMONADE
- Bring 1 cup water and the sugar to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let cool completely; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Put syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water in a pitcher. Stir in the ice.
Cool, refreshing lemonade, made to sparkle. Wonderful on a warm, sunny, summer afternoon. from Canadian Living mag.
Provided by Derf2440
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large pitcher, combine cold water, lemon juice and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, gradually add soda water down edge of pitcher, stir to mix.
- Pour lemonade over ice cubes in glasses.
- Garnish each serving with lemon slices and mint sprig.
SPARKLING BOURBON LEMONADE
- Combine 1 1/2 cups water and sugar in a small saucepan over high heat. Cook until the sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Cool the simply syrup completely. This simple syrup can be made 1 week in advance and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Combine the simple syrup, lemon juice and orange juice in a pitcher. Mix in the club soda. Add the lemon slices, orange slices and mint.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice. Add 1 shot bourbon to each glass and fill to the top with the sparkling lemonade. Garnish each glass with mint.
SPARKLING SUMMER LEMONADE
- Pour the sugar and 1 cup water into a small pot and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and add the mint sprigs. Let the mint steep for 10 minutes, then discard the mint.
- Add the mint simple syrup to a large pitcher, punch bowl or serving canister. Add the lemon juice, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and lemon wheels and give a good stir. When ready to serve, fill the pitcher halfway with ice. Top the mixture with seltzer and give a good stir. Serve over ice with sprigs of fresh mint.
- In medium saucepan over high heat, bring water and sugar to a boil. Boil for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool, then put in a covered container in fridge.
- Fill a pitcher with ice and add syrup mixture, juices and club soda. Stire, add lemon and lime slices to garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218.1, Fat 0.1, Sodium 52.5, Carbohydrate 57.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 53, Protein 0.4
More about "sparkling fresh lemonade recipes"
HOMEMADE SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPE - IN THE KIDS' …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and lemon zest. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes to reduce.
- Pour the lemon simple syrup through a strainer into a mason jar, to remove the zest. Refrigerate until cold.
BEST SPARKLING GINGER LEMONADE RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SPARKLING LEMONADE (REFINED SUGAR FREE) - SIMPLY JILLICIOUS
SPARKLING PEACH LEMONADE - ALL THE HEALTHY THINGS
SPARKLING BASIL LEMONADE RECIPE | TROPICANA.CA
SPARKLING ARNOLD PALMER - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER EASY RECIPES
HOMEMADE CLOUDY LEMONADE - ONCE UPON A FOOD BLOG
SPARKLING LEMONADE | METRO
10 BEST SPARKLING LEMONADE COCKTAIL RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE …
HOMEMADE SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPE - FOODZESTY
SPARKLING LEMONADE - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
15 BEST LEMONADE RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPES TO TRY THIS SUMMER
EASY SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPE - THE CHIC LIFE
SPARKLING MINT LEMONADE - DELICIOUS SUMMER RECIPE
SPARKLING LEMONADE - FARM GIRL FRESH
SPARKLING LEMONADE SPRITZER (NON-ALCOHOLIC) - PIMP MY RECIPE
SPARKLING SUMMER LEMONADE - JOYFUL MOMMA'S KITCHEN
SPARKLING PINK LEMONADE WITH BERRIES AND MINT - FEELS LIKE HOME™
REFRESHING SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
SPARKLING PEACH FRESH LEMONADE RECIPE - MONIN
SPARKLING LEMONADE PUNCH RECIPE - MAMA LIKES TO COOK
SPARKLING LEMONADE - DELICIOUS LIVING
SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPE - MOCKTAIL.NET
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE - AHEAD OF THYME
STRAWBERRY MINT LEMONADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE - EATRIGHT.ORG
SPARKLING HARD STRAWBERRY LEMONADE - LOW CARB - HUNGRY FOODIE
SPARKLING PINK LEMONADE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
12 DELICIOUS SPARKLING LEMONADE RECIPES EVERYONE WILL …
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE- LIFE'S AMBROSIA
RECIPE: SPARKLING FERMENTED LEMONADE WITH HONEY - TYRANT FARMS
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY LEMONADE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
RECIPE - EQUAL
SPARKLING LEMONADE W/ VANILLA BEAN SWIZZLE STICKS RECIPE
SPARKLING VANILLA LEMONADE - MIDWEST LIVING
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY LEMONADE (SUGAR-FREE) - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
SPARKLING FRESH LEMONADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPARKLING RASPBERRY LEMONADE - COOKING CLASSY
SPARKLING FRESH LEMONADE WITH BLACKBERRIES TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make sparkling lemonade?"Cool, refreshing lemonade, made to sparkle. Wonderful on a warm, sunny, summer afternoon. from Canadian Living mag." In a large pitcher, combine cold water, lemon juice and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, gradually add soda water down edge of pitcher, stir to mix.
What kind of water do you use to make lemonade?We like to use plain sparkling water so the flavor of the lemonade is pure and clean. However, you can definitely use lemon sparkling water or lime flavored sparkling water. Lemon Juice - Fresh squeezed lemon juice will give your sparkling lemonade drinks the best flavor. Four lemons will give you plenty of juice.
How to make homemade fizzy lemonade?Sparkling lemonade just like you'd find in an Italian restaurant! Easy to make homemade fizzy lemonade recipe that kids and grown-ups will both love. In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and lemon zest. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes to reduce.
How much lemon juice do you put in a lemonade?Ingredients: 1 cup lemon juice (about 6 lemons) 1 to 1 1/2 cups simple syrup (recipe follows) 1 (16 ounce) container strawberries, hulled and halved 1 quart sparkling water ice cubes mint for garnish