SPICY BARBECUE BEEF
A long, slow simmer in a spicy barbecue-chili sauce is all a beef top round steak needs to get tender, juicy and flavorful.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook steak in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until browned on both sides. Add onions; cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Mix remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Add steak sauce mixture to skillet. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 1-1/2 hours or until steak is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 990 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 9 g, Protein 24 g
SWEET, SPICY, AND STICKY BBQ SAUCE
I use this sauce on ribs and then slow-cook 'em on the smoker. A guaranteed hit for any gathering; this sauce is my absolute favorite! May use immediately or keep in an air-tight container in a refrigerator up to several weeks. Brush sauce on ribs as ribs are finishing.
Provided by Aimee Mitchell
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine cider vinegar, brown sugar, hot sauce, and molasses in a non-stick saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook at a simmer until the sauce is thick and shiny, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.3 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 253.3 mg, Sugar 15.7 g
KOREAN-STYLE BBQ BEEF RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ribeye steak, onion, garlic cloves, pear, spring onions, brown sugar, black pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, sesame seed, cooked rice, Banchan (Korean side dishes)
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Slice the beef as thinly as you can, then set aside in a large bowl. Using frozen or cold beef will make the slicing easier.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the onion chunks, garlic, pear, green onion pieces, brown sugar, pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil until smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the beef, add the thinly sliced onion, then mix to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over high heat. Pat the meat dry.
- Being careful not to crowd the pan, sear the marinated beef and onions until browned. Sprinkle with the sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and side dishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1281 calories, Carbohydrate 92 grams, Fat 71 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 67 grams, Sugar 21 grams
SPICY GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN
- Heat the broiler. Put the cherry tomatoes onto baking sheets, drizzle over some olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Broil until the tomatoes burst, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow them to cool a bit. In a large bowl add about 1/4 cup olive oil, juice of 2 limes, onion, chili, chopped cilantro, cheese, and the tomatoes. Mix carefully to avoid breaking up the tomatoes too much. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat the grill or a grill pan to medium. Rub the meat with some olive oil and season it generously with salt and pepper. Grill the tenderloin, browning it on all sides, until it is medium rare, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the meat to a cutting board, cover it with aluminum foil, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the meat thin, place it on a platter, and spoon on the cheesy tomato dressing. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and cilantro leaves.
SPICY BARBEQUED BEEF SANDWICHES
- To cook en papillote (on the grill, enclosed in foil), preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse beef to remove any unwanted smells, pat dry with paper toweling and season with garlic powder and salt and pepper, and set aside briefly. Make an oven pouch out of a 3 foot length of heavy duty foil by bringing the 2 ends to the center, folding the sides to seal, and leaving an opening at the top center through which to place the sauce and beef. Shake flour in the pouch to coat the inside. Sear all sides of beef on the grill, then put beef in pouch and pour 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce and 1 tablespoon of the hot sauce over the meat (reserving the rest of the barbeque sauce and hot sauce). Seal the foil pouch by folding shut. Grill bagged beef directly on grill for about 30 minutes per pound. Ideally this should be cooked until fork tender, so that you can pull it apart with a fork.
- Let beef rest 10 minutes before carving into thin slices, or pulling it apart with a fork. Heat the reserved barbeque sauce and hot sauce in a small saucepan. Then chop or shred the sliced beef and serve on Kaiser rolls or crusty Italian rolls. Spoon a bit of the extra sauce over the meat.
SPICY BBQ BRISKET
- Preheat the oven to 300 ̊. Set a rack in a large roasting pan and add enough water to come just below the rack. Place the pan over two burners on the stovetop and bring the water to a simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, for the brisket: Combine the brown sugar, chile powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, mustard powder and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Trim most of the fat from the brisket, leaving about a 1/2-inch-thick layer. Rub the spice mixture all over the brisket. Turn off the heat under the roasting pan. Set the brisket fat-side up on the rack and cover the pan tightly with foil. Place the pan in the oven and bake until the brisket is very tender and the meat can be easily flaked with a fork but is not falling apart, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, for the mop: Combine the apple juice, cider vinegar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until the liquid is reduced to 1 cup, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- When the brisket is finished roasting, preheat a grill to medium. Grill the brisket, brushing with the mop and turning occasionally, until the fat is crispy and the brisket is charred in spots, about 20 minutes. Remove from the grill and let rest 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice the brisket against the grain and brush with the remaining mop. Butter the buns, then toast on the grill, about 1 minute. Serve the brisket with the buns, BBQ sauce, coleslaw and pickles.
SPICY BARBECUED BEEF SANDWICHES
I work full-time outside of the home, so I look for economical meals like this that can be served for a couple of days. I like to serve these sandwiches with baked beans and coleslaw.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 -14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in oil until lightly browned. Add roast and brown on all sides. Add the next 10 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat; cool. Simmer sauce, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Shred meat; return to sauce and heat through. Serve about 1/2 cup on each roll.
Nutrition Facts :
SPICY BARBECUED ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
Enjoy dinner tonight with these cheesy sandwiches made with roast beef cooked in BBQ sauce and chunky salsa - ready in just 15 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In 10-inch skillet, mix salsa and barbecue sauce. Stir in beef. Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly onto bottom halves of buns. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each. Cover with top halves of buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550, Carbohydrate 62 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 1220 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 1 g
SPICY GRILLED STEAKS
Rubs are a wonderful way to add flavor to meat when you don't have time to marinate. Meat lovers will be in their glory when they see (and smell!) these steaks sizzling on the grill.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Rub about 1 teaspoon of spice mixture over each side of steaks. , Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts :
ANDREW'S SPICY BBQ BURGERS
This is a hamburger recipe that my partner Andrew came up with one day, just playing in the kitchen. Hope you like it as much as he does.
Provided by Sackville
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all the ingredients together, using breadcrumbs if required, until the meat holds together well.
- Divide into four lumps then gently pack each burger into patties.
- Barbeque for 10-15 minutes or back in a 450F oven for 25 minutes until crispy.
- Serve in a bun with salad.
SPICY BBQ SLOW-COOKER BEEF BRISKET
What's the surest way to get tender, succulent brisket? Cook it low and slow. Slow-cooker beef brisket might be your new favorite recipe. Try this Spicy BBQ Slow-Cooker Beef Brisket for a delectable entrée that might be gone in a flash!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk first 4 ingredients until blended.
- Place vegetables in slow cooker; top with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture and meat. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours. Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining barbecue sauce mixture until ready to use.
- Remove meat from slow cooker; place on cutting board. Cover; let stand 10 min. Meanwhile, use slotted spoon to transfer vegetables to platter. Whisk remaining barbecue sauce mixture into juices in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH 10 min. or until thickened.
- Cut meat across the grain into thin slices. Add to platter with vegetables. Drizzle with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 23 g
More about "spicy bbq beef recipes"
HOMEMADE SPICY BARBECUE SAUCE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
BARBECUE BEEF RIB RUB RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
KOREAN BBQ BEEF (SWEET & SPICY!) - SNAPPY GOURMET
10 BEST SLOW COOKER SPICY BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
15 BEST BBQ RUB RECIPES [FOR RIBS, BEEF, PORK, AND …
10 BEST HOT SPICY BBQ SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
81 BEST GRILLED MEAT RECIPES | EPICURIOUS | EPICURIOUS
SPICY BBQ GRILLED FLANK STEAK RECIPE | EASY & AMAZING!
SHREDDED BARBECUED BEEF - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BBQ & GRILLED BEEF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPICY BBQ BEEF RIBS RECIPE - HOUSE & HOME
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HOT AND SPICY SMOKED BRISKET RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SWEET & SPICY BBQ RIBS (OVEN BAKED) - KYLEE COOKS
OVEN-BARBECUED BEEF BRISKET - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
HOW TO BAKE BBQ BEEF RIBS IN THE OVEN? - VERYMEATY
CHOPPED BEEF SANDWICH WITH A SPICY BARBECUE SAUCE - HOMESICK …
BEST BEEF BULGOGI KOREAN BBQ RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SLOW COOKER SPICY BARBECUE BEEF BITES RECIPE
SPICY TIKKA BOTI RECIPE | BEEF TIKKA BOTI RECIPE SOFT JUICY BBQ | # ...
SPICY SWEET HOMEMADE BARBECUE SAUCE. - THE PRETTY BEE
SPICY MEAT TRIO BARBECUE BAKED BEANS - DEEP SOUTH DISH
HONEY BARBECUE OVEN SHORT RIBS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
CARAMELIZED PULLED BEEF BRISKET IN A RICH SPICY SAUCE
SPICY BBQ BRISKET – RANKIN BEEF
SWEET-AND-SPICY GRILLED BEEF SHORT RIBS RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SPICY VINEGAR BARBECUE SAUCE - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
SPICY GRILLED NEW YORK STEAK - IMMACULATE BITES
BEEF BULGOGI (SPICY KOREAN BBQ) - GINGER WITH SPICE
SUMMER’S MOST EXCITING GRILLING RECIPES - WSJ
SWEET AND SPICY BBQ STEAK TIPS - JUST COOK BY BUTCHERBOX
INSTANT POT BBQ BEEF SHORT RIBS RECIPES - SPICY SALTY SWEET
BARBECUE BEEF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SPICY SHREDDED BEEF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SPICY BEEF SKEWERS | RICARDO
You'll also love