SPICY PIMENTO CHEESE SPREAD
Pimento cheese spread definitely qualifies as comfort food. Mine is an update with ingredients like good sharp Cheddar, pickled jalapeños, and Sriracha. This recipe is inspired by the pimento cheese from a Brooklyn cheese shop that I love called Stinky (what a great name!).
Provided by Ina Garten Bio & Top Recipes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, celery seed, and 1/2 teaspoon salt with a wooden spoon. Add the jalapeños, scallions, red peppers, Cheddar, and Sriracha and combine well. Taste for seasonings and serve with crackers, corn chips, and/or crudités.
SPICY PIMENTO CHEESE SPREAD
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and celery seed. Mix in the pickled jalapenos, piquillo peppers and grated Cheddar. Add the Sriracha and combine. Taste and add more mayonnaise and Sriracha, if necessary. Chill before serving.
SPICY CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended.
- Spoon into an airtight container; cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Put into a serving dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with pita chips.
TIROKAFTERI (SPICY CHEESE DIP)
This is a greek traditional spicy cheese dish. It can be served as a meze with drinks, or as a dip.
Provided by skevi33
Yield Serves 10
Number Of Ingredients 0
- For the preparation: Wash the peppers, remove the stalk and the seeds and dry them with kitchen paper. Slice them in many places and leave in olive oil for 24 hours. This will give you chilli oil, which you can save for other uses too.
- Blend the cheeses and add oil gradually until you get a creamy texture. Stop when the consistency and the taste is the way you like it. Add lemon to taste.
- Serve in a ball with warm pitta bread to dip. You can decorate with olives, parsley or any other help you like.
SPICY MEXICAN CREAM CHEESE DIP
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine corn, cream cheese, Mexican-blend cheese, and jalapeno peppers in a bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and chop when cool enough to handle.
- Remove dip from the oven. Top with chopped bacon and shredded Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, Carbohydrate 9.3 g, Cholesterol 36.2 mg, Fat 12.3 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 7.6 g, Sodium 435 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
--SPICY CHEESE DIP--
If you're looking for a little spice at a party, just throw some of this out on the table. People will love it and want to come to your next event (probably only for free food (ha ha).
Provided by Marissa_luvs2cook
Categories High Protein
Yield 5 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Chop pepper into very small pieces, set aside.
- Turn stove on medium heat.
- Put cheese, milk, and chopped jalapeño in a pan and be sure to watch it until the cheese melts.
- When you're sure the cheese has melted, turn stove completely off.
- Place cheese concoction in a large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl; stir.
- If your cheese seems to have thickened, heat it on stove for maybe 3 minutes on low stirring occasionally.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY so the cheese won't thicken on your party goers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384.9, Fat 30.7, SaturatedFat 19.4, Cholesterol 97, Sodium 1500.8, Carbohydrate 4.3, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 1.1, Protein 23.6
SPICY BEER CHEESE DIP
The perfect beer cheese dip for a summer party or when friends come over for the game. This is my husband's favorite since he likes the heat. Be ready to hand out the recipe. It's our most requested! Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Provided by Roxanne Nelson
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Add ingredients in the following order, mixing with the beater after each one: sour cream, Cheddar cheese, beer, jalapeno peppers, garlic powder, onion powder. Cover and refrigerate until flavors have blended and dip has thickened, at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 32.1 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 156.4 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "spicy cheese spread recipes"
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.8/5 (8)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 2.5
- Blend cheddar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, paprika, and ¼ tsp. cayenne in a food processor until smooth, 3–4 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl; season with more cayenne.
10 BEST SPICY CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWEET AND SPICY CREAM CHEESE DIP - TWO HEALTHY KITCHENS
SPICY QUESO DIP | EASY APPETIZER RECIPE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS …
SPICY PEPPER RELISH CHEESE SPREAD - KITCHEN CENTS
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD | RECIPESTY
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
JALAPEñO CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE · NOURISH AND NESTLE
GREEK FETA DIP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
10 BEST SPICY HOT CHEESE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOMEMADE CHEESE SPREAD - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD - CREAM CHEESE SPREADS RECIPES
EASY SPICY CHEESE DIP RECIPE - THIRTYSOMETHINGSUPERMOM
SPICY CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
TIROKAFTERI: AN AUTHENTIC GREEK SPICY FETA CHEESE DIP RECIPE
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SPICY RED CHEESE SPREAD – DUKE'S MAYO
SPICED CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - MASALA HERB
SPICY GOAT CHEESE SPREAD
SPICY NACHO CHEESE SAUCE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
SPICY PIMENTO CHEESE - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
SPICY SRIRACHA CREAM CHEESE DIP RECIPE | FROM SCRATCH FAST
SPICY CHEDDAR-OLIVE SPREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SWEET & SPICY GOAT CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - CLEAN EATING
SPICY FETA CHEESE SPREAD (TYROKAFTERI) | SAVEUR
SPICY CHILI CHEESE DIP RECIPE - PASTRY CHEF ONLINE
SPICY CHEDDAR CHEESE DIP - SWEET & SAVORY
SPICY CHEESE DIP - RECIPES - PAGE 8 | COOKS.COM
SMOKED CHEESE DIP (SPREAD) WITH SOUR CREAM RECIPE + VIDEO - A …
SPICY CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BOLD AND SPICY DIPS RECIPES FROM CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
GREEK SPICY CHEESE DIP – TIROKAFTERI | AKIS PETRETZIKIS
SPICY CHEESE SPREAD - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
SPICY BEER CHEESE DIP - PEPPERSCALE
SPICY SAUSAGE CHEESE DIP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
INCREDIBLY EASY SPICY GOAT CHEESE SPREAD - PERFECT PARTY APPETIZER
You'll also love