SPINACH & ARTICHOKE FILO PIE
This makes a good main course for vegetarian friends and family
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- Soften the leeks in the butter for a couple of mins. Add the spinach to the pan, cover and cook for 5-6 mins more until the spinach has just thawed.
- In a separate bowl, beat the ricotta and eggs with the parmesan, spinach mix, nutmeg and plenty of seasoning. Stir in the artichokes and tomatoes.
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line the base and sides of a greased 23cm clip-sided or loose-based tin with the filo pastry. Brushing each sheet lightly with the oil, place in the tin, oil-side down, leaving excess to hang over the edge. Turn the tin a quarter turn after each sheet.
- Tip filling into the tin, fold excess pastry onto the top of the pie, a sheet at a time, crumpling to give a ruffled effect. Bake for 11⁄2hrs until golden and firm.
SPINACH PHYLLO HAND PIE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 hand pies
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Melt 1 stick of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and stir. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and let the mixture thicken for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cream cheese and Parmesan and mix until smooth. Add the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is fully wilted. Set the mixture to cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the remaining 1 stick butter in a small saucepan. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- On a clean work surface, halve and trim the phyllo sheets into 18 rectangular pieces (5 1/3 inches by 9 inches). Layer 3 phyllo sheets, brushing the top of each layer with melted butter. (Cover the remaining phyllo dough with plastic wrap and a damp cloth to keep from drying out.) Place 1/4 cup of the filling about 1 inch from the bottom of the phyllo rectangle. Fold the corner of the phyllo dough over the filling, creating a triangular filled pocket. Continue to fold, keeping the triangle shape, until completely sealed. Place it sealed-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining phyllo sheets and filling until you have 6 hand pies.
- Brush the top of the phyllo triangles with the remaining butter and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIE
Spinach is an abundant vegetable grown here in our state. I make this side dish often when spinach is in season.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Brush the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Set aside. , In a skillet, saute mushrooms in remaining oil; drain. Remove from the heat. Squeeze spinach dry; add to mushrooms. Stir in artichokes, bread cubes, 1 cup of cheese, pimientos, eggs and garlic powder; stir well. , Spoon into the prepared pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
PHYLLO DOUGH SPINACH PIE
Yum, Yum, Yum this is a flaky, cheesy, delicious spinach pie layered between sheets of buttery fillo. This recipe is from the Fillo Factory Fillo Dough Box.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Howiesar
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Before starting make sure to read the thawing and handleing tips on the fillo dough package that you purchased.
- Chop onions and thinkly slice scallions. Then saute in vegetable oil at medium heat until tender and golden.
- Drain spinach and squeeze dry.
- Thoroughly mix onions, spinach, cheeses, dill, pepper and egg in a large bowl.
- Melt butter.
- Brush bottom and sides of a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with butter.
- Using 8 fillo sheets build a stack in the bottom of the baking pan by brushing the top of the fillo sheets with butter.
- Spread spinach and cheese mixture evenly over the fillo in the baking pan.
- Cover mixture using the other 8 sheets of fillo in the same manner used to create the base.
- Thoroughly butter the top layer, especially the edges.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown in 375 degree preheated oven.
- Let stand for 10 minutes for easier serving. Cut into squares or triangles using sharp knife.
SPINACH PHYLLO CUPS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix the egg, garlic, and feta in a large bowl. Stir in the spinach. Place the phyllo shells on flat baking sheets, and fill with the spinach mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot, 6 to 8 minutes.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIE - WW CORE
This is a wonderful crustless quiche recipe. You can get creative with the vegetables you add, but the basic recipe works just fine. Slices can be frozen and reheated for individual meals.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CoreChick
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in olive oil with garlic. Add spinach and cook until liquid has reduced.
- Mix vegetables with remaining ingredients, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake 45 minutes.
People also searched
More recipes about spinach artichoke filo pie
BBC Good Food | Recipes and cooking tips - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comBBC Good Food | Recipes and cooking tips - BBC Good Food ... Show details
Spinach and Artichoke Filo Pie Recipe by Chef.Foodie ...
Recipe From : ifood.tvSpinach and Artichoke Filo Pie. By: Chef.Foodie. Pan Grilled Artichoke Recipe / Cook with Me at Home / How to Cook Artichokes - Garlic and Lemon. By: RebeccaBrandRecipes. Stuffed Artichokes. By: LeGourmetTV. Christmas Fruit Mince Pies. By: OnePotChefShow. Light and Flavorful Lemon Pie. By: Bettyskitchen. Very Berry Peach Pies. By: GooseberryPatch ... ... Show details
Spinach Phyllo Hand Pie Recipes | Food Network Canada
Recipe From : foodnetwork.ca2020-06-05 · Directions for: Spinach Phyllo Hand Pie Ingredients. 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter. 2 cloves garlic, minced. 1 small yellow onion, halved and sliced. 1 10-oz jar artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped. 1 cup heavy cream. 1 tsp kosher salt. 1 … ... Show details
Spinach and Artichoke Phyllo Bites - A Savory Feast
Recipe From : asavoryfeast.comPreheat oven to 350 F. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, salt and pepper. Stir until everything is completely mixed together. Spoon a heaping tablespoon-full of the mixture into each frozen … ... Show details
Spinach and Artichoke Phyllo Log Recipe - 6 Points | LaaLoosh
Recipe From : laaloosh.com2014-04-07 · Combine spinach, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, parmesan, sour cream and salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl. Lay out one sheet of phyllo dough, and using a pastry brush, gently brush a light layer of olive oil evenly on one side. Add 2 more sheets, lightly brushing each layer with some of the olive oil. ... Show details
Spanakopita Recipe (Greek Spinach Pie Tutorial) | The ...
Recipe From : themediterraneandish.com2016-11-08 · To make the filling: In a mixing bowl, add the spinach and the remaining filling ingredients. Stir until all is well-combined. Unroll the phyllo (fillo) sheets and place them between two slightly damp kitchen cloths. Prepare a 9 ½" X 13" baking dish like this one. Brush the … ... Show details
Spinach & feta filo pie | Cheese recipes | Jamie Oliver ...
Recipe From : jamieoliver.comStir the wilted spinach into the egg mixture, then grate in half the nutmeg and mix well. Slide the greaseproof and filo into the empty frying pan, so that the edges spill over, then push down into the sides of the pan. Pour in the spinach mixture and spread out evenly, then fold the filo … ... Show details
Chicken, artichoke and spinach filo topped pie recipe ...
Recipe From : deliciousmagazine.co.ukSeason with salt and pepper. Stir the chicken, artichokes, spinach, herbs and white wine into the sauce. Spoon into a pie dish and top with scrunched up filo sheets. Brush the filo with olive oil, then bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and bubbling. ... Show details
Agginaropita (Greek Artichoke Pie) - Closet Cooking
Recipe From : closetcooking.com2009-08-17 · Place the artichoke mixture on top of the phyllo dough. Brush the top of a sheet of phyllo dough with olive oil and place it on the artichoke filling. Repeat until you have 6 layers. Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until golden brown on top, about 30-50 minutes. Similar Recipes: Kolokithopita (Greek Zucchini Pie) Spanakopita (Greek Spinach Pie) Savoury Pumpkin Pie (Kolokithopita) Artichoke ... ... Show details
Spinach & artichoke filo pie
Recipe From : crecipe.comSpinach & artichoke filo pie . This makes a good main course for vegetarian friends and family. Visit original page with recipe . Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Tip filling into the tin, fold excess pastry onto the top of the pie, a sheet at a time, crumpling to give a ruffled effect. Bake for 11⁄2hrs until golden and firm. Yield: Serves 8; Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min; Rating: 5/5 ... ... Show details
Spinach Artichoke Ricotta Pie | Rachael Ray Show
Recipe From : rachaelrayshow.com2012-01-26 · Preheat oven to 400F. In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and cook onion and garlic until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. In a mixing bowl beat the egg, add the ricotta, nutmeg, lemon zest, salt, pepper, spinach, artichoke hearts, breadcrumbs and cooled onion and garlic mixture. ... Show details
Spinach & artichoke filo pie | Bbc good food recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caDec 6, 2019 - A special vegetarian main course for Easter, from BBC Good Food. ... Show details
Vegetarian Filo Pie | Greek Recipes | GoodtoKnow
Recipe From : goodto.com2016-10-10 · Put the eggs, milk and mint into a large bowl, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and whisk until combined. Arrange the spinach, artichoke hearts and feta in the filo case and pour over the egg mix. If you want to vary the taste, try scattering some sliced red onion and green peppers on the pie. Cook in the oven for 20 mins. ... Show details
Spinach & artichoke filo pie - Crecipe.com
Recipe From : crecipe.comRecipe of Spinach & artichoke filo pie food with ingredients, steps to cook and reviews and rating. Tweet. New recipes; Best recipes; My recipes; Find recipes: Spinach & artichoke filo pie . This makes a good main course for vegetarian friends and family. Visit original page with recipe. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Tip filling into the tin, fold excess pastry onto the top of the ... ... Show details
Spinach Artichoke Filo Pie - retusdigital
Recipe From : retusdigital.blogspot.com2018-03-25 · spinach artichoke filo pie.Our site gives you recommendations for downloading video that fits your interests. You can also share Spanakopita |Greek Spinach Pie Recipe | How to Use Phyllo Pastry Sheets |Cooking With Carolyn Video videos that you like on your Facebook account, find more fantastic video from your friends and share your ideas with your friends about the videos that interest … ... Show details
Spinach & artichoke filo pie | Recipe | Bbc good food ...
Recipe From : pinterest.com.auFeb 13, 2012 - A special vegetarian main course for Easter, from BBC Good Food. ... Show details
Spinach & artichoke filo pie | Recipe | Bbc good food ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comArtichoke More information Spinach & artichoke filo pie (sub the eggs for egg replacer and soy-free vegan butter, sub ricotta with a soy-free vegan cream cheese or soy-free goat cheese) ... Show details
25 Easy Frozen Spinach Recipes - Insanely Good
Recipe From : insanelygoodrecipes.com2021-07-21 · This spinach pie is a variation of the Greek spanakopita – a pie made of phyllo crust, spinach, and feta. Instead of phyllo, use puff pastry dough. It’s crisp and flaky, but since it’s ready-made, there’s no effort required. The pie filling contains spinach leaves and cottage cheese, so trust that it’s savory, creamy, and just purely awesome. Together, the two elements create a ... ... Show details
Spinach & Artichoke Filo Pie Recipe Main Dishes with leeks ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 8, 2016 - Spinach & Artichoke Filo Pie With Leeks, Butter, Spinach, Ricotta Cheese, Large Eggs, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Nutmeg, Artichoke Hearts, Tomatoes, Filo ... ... Show details
Deep-Dish Spinach Phyllo Pie [Vegan] - One Green Planet
Recipe From : onegreenplanet.orgDeep-Dish Spinach Phyllo Pie [Vegan] 1 year ago ... This recipe calls for two pounds (907 g) of fresh baby spinach, which looks like a lot but wilts down significantly. It also calls for all of ... ... Show details
Easy Pasta Recipes: This Spinach & Artichoke Bowtie Pasta ...
Recipe From : flipboard.com2021-07-18 · 126 likes • 345 shares. Share. Flip. Like. 30seconds.com - 30Seconds Food • 23h. This easy pasta recipe incorporates family-pleasing bowties (farfalle) with healthy spinach and artichokes. The cheese and cream ties it all together …. Read more on 30seconds.com. Spinach. ... Show details
7 Spinach ideas | cooking recipes, favorite recipes, recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.caJan 8, 2017 - Explore Josie's board "Spinach" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, favorite recipes, recipes. Jan 8, 2017 - Explore Josie's board "Spinach" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, favorite recipes, recipes. Pinterest . Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users ... ... Show details