BABY BACK RIBS
These are tender and the meat falls right off the bone. Generally, people think of baby back ribs as a meal they would only order when at a restaurant, but they are so easy to make at home. This recipe could not be any more simple.
Provided by KHEFFN
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Pork Rib Recipes Baby Back Ribs
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with barbeque sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 696.9 calories, Carbohydrate 45.7 g, Cholesterol 170.1 mg, Fat 37.4 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 43.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.6 g, Sodium 1607.2 mg, Sugar 32.8 g
FALL OFF THE BONE BABY BACK RIBS
These Baby Back Ribs are the best ever! Marinated for 8 hours in a to die for dry rub and then slow roasted in the oven on low for 3-4 hours. Finished off on the BBQ where they are smothered in barbecue sauce. So tender these ribs literally melt in your mouth on the first bite.
Provided by Alisa Infanti | Livin' Well
Categories Dinner Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Clean ribs, trim any excess fat and remove membrane from back of ribs.
- In a medium bowl combine sugar, salt, ground pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Coat each rack of rib top and bottom with dry rub mixture massaging in so it is evenly and well coated. Stack in a large foil roasting pan and cover with foil to let sit in fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275 F and bake covered with foil for 3-4 hours or until ribs are tender and start to fall apart when prodded with a fork. Depending on the cut of the ribs it may take a little longer to get to this level of tenderness.
- When tender remove from oven. Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- BBQ ribs a few minutes each side basting with Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce or your sauce of choice. Be careful not to let them sit for long because the sugar in the sauce may burn.
- Remove from barbecue and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Half Rack, Calories 851 kcal, Carbohydrate 52.5 g, Protein 96 g, Fat 26 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 336 mg, Sodium 4332 mg, Fiber 2.4 g, Sugar 43 g, UnsaturatedFat 14 g
PRIZE WINNING BABY BACK RIBS
A foolproof, simple recipe for the most tender, delectable ribs you've ever had. Follow the directions exactly, and success is guaranteed!
Provided by BONNIE Q.
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Pork Rib Recipes Baby Back Ribs
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat a gas grill for high heat, or arrange charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbeque. Lightly oil the grate.
- In a small jar, combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Close the lid, and shake to mix.
- Trim the membrane sheath from the back of each rack. Run a small, sharp knife between the membrane and each rib, and snip off the membrane as much as possible. Sprinkle as much of the rub onto both sides of the ribs as desired. To prevent the ribs from becoming too dark and spicy, do not thoroughly rub the spices into the ribs. Store the unused portion of the spice mix for future use.
- Place aluminum foil on lower rack to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups. Lay the ribs on the top rack of the grill (away from the coals, if you're using briquettes). Reduce gas heat to low, close lid, and leave undisturbed for 1 hour. Do not lift the lid at all.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce, and grill an additional 5 minutes. Serve ribs as whole rack, or cut between each rib bone and pile individually on a platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 117 mg, Fat 30 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 24.6 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 581.8 mg, Sugar 11.1 g
GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Turn the ribs bone-side up. Slip a paring knife between the thin membrane and the bone to loosen, then pull off the membrane. Mix the brown sugar, paprika, steak seasoning, cumin and oregano in a small bowl; rub all over the ribs. Place on a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium high and prepare for indirect grilling: For a gas grill, turn off one or two of the center burners and reduce the remaining burners to medium low. On a charcoal grill, bank the coals to the sides, leaving the center open; set up a drip pan to avoid flare-ups.
- Oil the grill grates. Place the ribs bone-side down, overlapping slightly if needed, on the cooler part of the grill (indirect heat). Cover and cook, rotating the rib racks once, until the meat is tender and pulls away from the bones, about 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Mix the honey, vinegar and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer the ribs to direct heat. Brush with the honey mixture and continue to grill, uncovered, brushing with the honey mixture once more, until glazed, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into ribs.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BABY BACK RIBS
Three years of trial and error have led up to this recipe. No one has ever tasted these ribs and not commented how great they are. Since the steaming makes the ribs so tender, the meat will fall off the bone so easily you can eat them with a fork and a knife if you wanted to but I always found them perfect as a casual finger food, great for backyard parties.
Provided by Elisciar
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients except ribs and BBQ Sauce.
- Cut rib racks into 3 or 4 rib segments.
- Store ribs in marinade in refridgerator for 3 days.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place ribs in a steamer basket in a large covered pot with approx 1 in of water.
- Bring pot to a boil then lower to simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove ribs from pot and coat with BBQ Sauce.
- (The water left over in the pot makes a great stock for soups.) Place coated ribs on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 300 for 15 mins.
BEST-EVER BARBECUED RIBS
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Categories Pork Bake Fourth of July Father's Day Backyard BBQ Dinner Meat Pork Rib Summer Family Reunion Grill Chill Grill/Barbecue Advance Prep Required Bon Appétit Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Place each rack of ribs on a double layer of foil; sprinkle rub all over ribs. Wrap racks individually and divide between 2 baking sheets.
- Bake ribs until very tender but not falling apart, about 2 hours for baby backs and 3 hours for spareribs. Carefully unwrap ribs; pour any juices from foil into a 4-cup heatproof measuring cup; reserve juices. Let ribs cool completely. DO AHEAD: Ribs can be baked up to 3 days ahead (the flavor will be more developed, and the cold ribs will hold together better on the grill as they heat through). Cover and chill juices. Rewrap ribs in foil and chill.
- Build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to high. Add broth or water to rib juices, if needed, to measure 1 1/2 cups. Whisk in barbecue sauce to blend.
- Grill ribs, basting with barbecue sauce mixture and turning frequently, until lacquered and charred in places and heated through, 7-10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; cut between ribs to separate. Transfer to a platter and serve with additional barbecue sauce.
BARBECUED BABY-BACK RIBS
Boiling the meat will result in tender ribs. It also shortens the overall cooking time.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Meat & Poultry Pork Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Divide ribs between 2 large pots. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook 3 minutes, skimming any foam that rises to the surface. Drain; rinse under cold water. Cover ribs with cold water again.
- Divide celery, carrots, onion, and garlic between pots; add 1 tablespoon salt to each pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook until ribs are tender, about 1 hour. Drain; discard vegetables.
- Preheat grill to medium (if you are using a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5 inches above grill for just 5 to 6 seconds). Season ribs generously with salt and pepper; brush with barbecue sauce. Grill, turning frequently and brushing with sauce occasionally, until heated through and marked by grill, about 15 minutes. Cut into servings of about 3 ribs each; brush with more sauce. Serve immediately.
More about "the absolute best baby back ribs recipes"
THE ABSOLUTE BEST FALL-OFF-THE-BONE BABY BACK RIBS
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
DUTCH OVEN BARBECUE RIBS - THE DUTCH OVEN CHEF
AMAZING INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
THE BEST BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE ABSOLUTE BEST CUTS OF PORK TO SMOKE - TASTING TABLE
THE BEST FALL-OFF-THE-BONE BABY BACK RIBS - SLOWPOKE …
THE ABSOLUTE BEST RIBS IN THE U.S. - MASHED
20 LEFTOVER RIBS RECIPES YOU'LL TRULY ENJOY - THE RUSTY SPOON
FALL OFF THE BONE RIBS, BEST OVEN RIBS | JENNY CAN COOK
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BBQ BABY BACK RIBS IN THE SLOW COOKER
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BABY BACK RIBS EVER RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
OUR 30 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES—MESSY AND PERFECT FOR SUMMER
EASY FALL OFF THE BONE OVEN-BAKED RIBS
AMAZING GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
MAKE THE ABSOLUTE BEST NINJA FOODI RIBS WITH THIS NINJA FOODI …
BEST WHO LOVES YA BABY-BACK? RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
THE BEST BBQ PORK RIBS RECIPE - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
THE ULTIMATE RIB GUIDE: HOW TO MAKE AWARD WINNING RIBS
SMOKY BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
STICKY OVEN BARBECUE RIBS - CAFE DELITES
TENDER OVEN BAKED RIBS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE PEACH KITCHEN’S BABY BACK RIBS
BEST BABY BACK RIBS WITH SPICY PEACH BBQ SAUCE RECIPES | GIADA ...
QUICK & EASY BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - INSTRUCTABLES
THE ABSOLUTE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE RIBS - DELISH
THE BEST DUTCH OVEN RIBS (EASY & TENDER) - ORGANICALLY ADDISON
WHISKEY PEACH SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS - HEY GRILL, HEY
CHIPOTLE BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
THE ABSOLUTE TASTIEST REGIONAL RIB RECIPES FROM AROUND THE U.S.
WORLD’S GREATEST BABY BACK RIBS | RECIPES, BAKED RIBS ... - PINTEREST
WORLD’S GREATEST BABY BACK RIBS | BAKED RIBS, BBQ RECIPES, RIB …
OVEN BAKED COUNTRY-STYLE RIBS - A FAMILY FEAST®
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BABY BACK RIBS EVER — REAL BAKING …
GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
HOW TO COOK PERFECT BABY BACK RIBS - MYRECIPES
BEST INSTANT POT RIB RECIPES - FORKLY
BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPE - DELISHABLY
NINJA FOODI BABY BACK RIBS | RECIPE | BABY BACK RIBS, RIB RECIPES ...
OVEN-BARBECUED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
INSTANT POT SPARE RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST BAKED PORK RIBS RECIPE: FALL-OFF-THE-BONE TENDER - BEST …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #appetizers #main-dish #pork #asian #1-day-or-more #barbecue #easy #steam #picnic #dietary #spicy #comfort-food #meat #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #grilling #technique
You'll also love