A different kind of apple crisp that tastes wonderful. I entered this recipe in a contest and it was a runner-up. It definitely was a winner to me. My husband loved it.
Provided by Domestic Goddess
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Add sliced apples and raspberries; toss to coat. Spoon into baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384 calories, Carbohydrate 70.5 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 12.1 g, Fiber 6.5 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 188.3 mg, Sugar 50.8 g
APPLE AND RASPBERRY CRISP
From Anne Lindsay cookbook. This uses the minimum amount of fat and sugar with lots of fruit and oatmeal for fiber. This tastes so good especially in the cool autumn months. I often use frozen mixed fruit like strawberry/blackberry/blueberry/raspberry.
Provided by mums the word
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In 2L (8 Cup) baking dish, combine apples and raspberries.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon. Add to fruit and toss to mix.
- For topping, combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon. With a pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350F for 55 min or microwave on high 15 minutes or until bubbling. Serve warm or cold.
APPLE AND RASPBERRY CRUMBLE (CRISP)
We love apple crumble but I wanted to make something a bit different tonight and came up with this-it's based on my apple crumble recipe though.
Provided by JustJanS
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 190c (350f).
- Butter an 8 cup ovenproof dish.
- Mix first three ingredients together and pour into dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together rubbing in the butter with your fingertips as you do.
- Pick up small amounts of the mix, then gently squeeze them together to give you clumps of mix. This makes for a nice texture on the top of the crumble.
- Spread the clumps of mix over the pie.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until mix is bubbling around the edges of the topping and topping is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with cream, ice cream or custard or all of these!
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP
This crisp is so delicious served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Guests are sure to love the crumble topping and sweet-tart filling.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the apples and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sugar and 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, whole wheat flour and remaining all-purpose flour. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over top (dish will be full)., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts :
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP WITH PECAN CRUNCH TOPPING
Raspberries add a dash of color and tartness to the deliciously simple apple crisp, while pecans deliver crunch to the fragrant topping. Although the addition of applejack to the filling is outside the diner world, it punches up the apple flavor and gives the filling a nice kick. Make this dessert on a chilly autumn day, and serve it warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- 1. To make the pecan topping, place the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and pulse until combined. Add the butter pieces and pulse a few times, just until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add the pecans and pulse just until they are coarsely chopped.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish.
- 3. To make the fruit filling, in a large bowl, toss the apple slices with the lemon juice. Add the granulated sugar, flour, and cinnamon and stir to combine. Add the apple brandy and butter cubes and toss until combined. Gently toss in the raspberries. Evenly spread the apple mixture in the prepared pan. Sprinkle the pecan topping evenly over the filling.
- 4. Bake the crisp for 40 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is browned. Serve warm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour in large bowl. Add apple slices and frozen raspberries and toss to coat. Transfer apple and raspberry filling to 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix oats, cinnamon, salt and re-maining 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour in medium bowl. Add chilled butter and rub in with fingertips until moist clumps form. Sprinkle oat topping evenly over filling.
- Bake crisp until apples are tender and oat topping is golden brown and firm, about 1 hour. Cool 15 minutes. Serve crisp warm or at room temperature. Scoop into bowls; top with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups or individual souffle dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix apples, raspberries and granulated sugar. Divide among custard cups. Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Cut in butter with fork until crumbly. Spoon over apple mixture.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden. Serve warm with frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 5 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 80 mg
JACKIE'S OLD-FASHIONED RASPBERRY CRISP
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Crush 1 cup raspberries with a fork. Place crushed berries in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup and add enough water to bring back to 1 full cup.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in raspberry-water mixture and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir in remaining 3 cups raspberries; remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda in a bowl. Cut in butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press 1/2 of the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the raspberry mixture on top and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.6 calories, Carbohydrate 78.6 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 169.9 mg, Sugar 48.6 g
Entry-level bakers, this one's for you. Essentially a batter-topped cobbler, it's assembled in one pan: Toss tart apples with lime juice and cinnamon, then cover them with a drop-biscuit batter and a sprinkle of fresh raspberries. Finish with a fine veneer of sugar drizzled with hot water, so it melts into a delicate shell; then pop it in the oven until the top is crisp and golden brown, and present it with pride-a foolproof, down-home finale for your feast.
Provided by Greg Lofts
Categories Dessert & Treats Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish or cake pan, toss apples with lime zest and juice and cinnamon; spread in an even layer. Transfer dish to a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet (to catch any juices that bubble over).
- Beat butter with 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla on medium speed to combine, about 1 minute (mixture will be grainy). Add both flours and beat until no dry flour remains and mixture is crumbly. With motor running, slowly add milk, beating until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon batter over apples, then spread to edges in an even layer. Scatter raspberries over batter. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup sugar evenly over top. Drizzle hot water over sugar (most will melt).
- Bake until top is crisp and golden brown and cake is set, 55 to 65 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Serve warm, topped with ice cream or a drizzle of heavy cream.
More about "apple and raspberry crisp recipes"
APPLE CRISP WITHOUT OATS - BROWN SUGAR STREUSEL TOPPING
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP - YUM TASTE
RASPBERRY AND APPLE CRISP RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
10 BEST APPLE RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLE CRISP WITH BLUEBERRIES AND RASPBERRIES RECIPE
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP | FORKS OVER KNIVES
APPLE AND RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
APPLE RASPBERRY FRUIT CRISP RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
APPLE & RASPBERRY CRISP - SOBEYS INC.
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
APPLE & RASPBERRY CRISP - JULIA'S CUISINE
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP - WOMAN'S DAY
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP - NEW ENGLAND APPLES
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP | CUISINE TECHNIQUES
APPLE & RASPBERRY CRISP | FOODLAND
HOW TO MAKE EASY APPLE BERRY FRUIT CRISP - THE BUSY BAKER
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP | METRO
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE
APPLE & RASPBERRY CRISP - SAFEWAY
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE
RASPBERRY APPLE CRISP WITH OAT PECAN TOPPING | BABAGANOSH
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP WITH PECAN CRUNCH TOPPING RECIPE
RASPBERRY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - WILTON
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RASPBERRY APPLE CRISP [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
RASPBERRY APPLE CRISP - BAKE WITH SHIVESH
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP - RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP - AGRIBERRY FARM - CSA - VIRGINIA - MARYLAND
APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CRISP | RICARDO
APPLE RASPBERRY CRISP OATMEAL - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #fruit #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something #apples #berries #raspberries #4-hours-or-less
Apple Berry Crisp Dessert Recipe4.6K views-02:05
The EASIEST & QUICKEST Apple and Raspberry Crumble Recipe563 views-03:40
How to Make Apple Raspberry Crisp906 views-07:58
RECIPE ♡ Apple & Raspberry Crumble11K views-08:48
Fast and Easy Apple Berry Crisp Recipes750 views-12:55
Sugar-Free Raspberry Apple Crisp - No Oil or Dairy a Healthy Treat!551 views-04:56
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best apple crisp recipe to make?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE In 2L (8 Cup) baking dish, combine apples and raspberries. In small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon. Add to fruit and toss to mix. For topping, combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon. With a pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
How do you cook apples and raspberries together?Add sliced apples and raspberries; toss to coat. Spoon into baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned.
What is the best recipe for Apple and raspberry bread?In a large bowl, mix brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Add sliced apples and raspberries; toss to coat. Spoon into baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir in butter until crumbly.
What is the best way to make apple and raspberry cake?Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour in large bowl. Add apple slices and frozen raspberries and toss to coat. Transfer apple and raspberry filling to 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish.