BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
I was looking for a salmon recipe where I could use fresh herbs from my garden. This one calls for fresh parsley and dill. My husband and son said it was the best salmon dish I ever made!! Found this on the internet
Provided by Acountkel
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper, and place skin-side down onto rack.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F (salmon will be slightly opaque in thickest part).
- NOTE: During this time the salmon continues to cook (meat temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees after it is removed from the oven) and the juices redistribute.
- Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates.
- Serve with the cold mustard dill sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner, and lay the salmon, skin side down, on top. Set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and chives in a medium bowl and stir to thoroughly combine. Reserve half of the sauce. Spoon the remaining sauce over the fish, spreading it evenly all over the top and sides of each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast just until the fish is opaque in the center, 7 minutes. Increase the oven to broil. Broil the fish for 6 to 7 minutes, but keep your eye on it to avoid overcooking. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.
PAN-FRIED SALMON WITH CREAM-DILL SAUCE
Salmon tastes great pan fried, and combined with this delicious creamy sauce with mustard and dill, it turns into a gourmet meal - and it's ready in 20 minutes to boot! You can use fresh or frozen salmon.
Provided by Lena
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and sprinkle with some of the lemon juice.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter and oil together in the hot skillet. Add salmon; pan-fry for 3 minutes. Flip and cook until salmon is almost cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining lemon juice onto one side of the pan. Add mustard and dill and mix. Pour in cream, mix with a spoon, and tilt pan so sauce runs around the salmon fillets. Cook for a few minutes until sauce thickens. Season with salt. Serve salmon with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Cholesterol 127.2 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Protein 23.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 245.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired, and serve.
LOW CARB BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD AND DILL SAUCE
Low card Salmon fish dish
Provided by annabob5
Yield Serves 1
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Pre heat oven to 180c
- For the sauce: in a mixing bowl combine sour cream, dill, mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- For Salmon: Line a baking tray with baking paper, rub the salmon around in the sauce so it is coated. Place on tray and bake in the oven for 8-10 mins. Every now and then spoon some more sauce onto the salmon.
- For noodles: cook noodles in pan of simmering water for the designated time. Once cooked drain and allow to steam. Heat a medium sized frying pan, add coconut oil and throw in the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 mins before adding the noodles. Add any remaining sauce from the salmon cook for 1-2 mins just to coat the noodles in sauce and warm through. To serve: Serve the noodles with the salmon flaked through or whole, add the greens or your choice.
QUICK POACHED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
This is an easy, elegant, wonderful salmon dish with a no-cook sauce. It really doesn't get much easier. I love it best on swelteringly hot summer days. Fresh steamed asparagus goes very well with this, and the sauce tastes good on it as well.
Provided by Karena
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, blend the plain yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, and dill. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, place the salmon in the white wine and water. Adjust the amount of water as necessary to just cover the fish. Sprinkle with shallots. Cover the saucepan, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. Drain, and serve with the yogurt sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322 calories, Carbohydrate 14.4 g, Cholesterol 68.8 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 469.8 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
BROILED SALMON FILLET WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan and rub thoroughly with soy sauce. Season salmon with salt and pepper and broil about 4 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes, or until just cooked through. Transfer salmon to a platter and garnish with herbs.
- Serve salmon warm or at room temperature with mustard dill sauce.
SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the mustards, sugar, and 1 tablespoon water until smooth. Stir in dill and scallion. Serve salmon with sauce.
More about "baked salmon with mustard dill sauce recipes"
OVEN BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - THE ART OF ...
Ratings 5Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Place the baking sheet in the hot oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and spray with non-stick spray or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the hot pan. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter dill all over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON MUSTARD DILL SAUCE RECIPE
4.4/5 (16)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Total Time 45 mins
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a baking dish and mix well. Add the salmon, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 6 hours.
- Place salmon (skin side down) in a foil-lined baking dish with sides. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
BAKED SALMON IN MUSTARD SAUCE - CHEFJAR
BAKED SALMON WITH A SOY SAUCE-DIJON MUSTARD GLAZE ...
ROASTED SALMON WITH DIJON-DILL SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH A CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - HEATHER CAREY
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD SAUCE - SAVOR THE BEST
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - RECIPES ...
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BAKED SIDE OF SALMON WITH MUSTARD GLAZE AND MUSTARD …
BAKED SALMON (WITH BUTTERY HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE) - COOKING ...
BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC AND DIJON (VIDEO ...
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | KITCHN
LEMON BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC DILL SAUCE - MINIMALIST ...
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - MYFITNESSPAL
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE AND ASPARAGUS - FEASTING AT HOME
ROASTED SALMON WITH DILL AND MUSTARD SAUCE - BASICS
BAKED SALMON WITH A MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - MARPE
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ROASTED SALMON WITH REAL MAPLE SYRUP, DILL AND MUSTARD SAUCE
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL MUSTARD SAUCE - BARONS MARKET
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE - WHAT'S COOKING AMERICA
BAKED SALMON WITH CIDER MUSTARD SAUCE - ASC NORTH AMERICA
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #oven #holiday-event #romantic #spring #summer #easter #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #freshwater-fish #saltwater-fish #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake salmon with mustard-dill sauce?Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce. How would you rate Baked Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce? I did not care for this preparation.
How do you cook salmon in sauce?Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
How do you serve dill sauce with salmon?When salmon is finished cooking, spoon sauces from the pan over the salmon. Serve pieces of salmon with creamy dill sauce and garnish with additional black pepper, lemon wedges, and fresh dill.
What is the best way to cook salmon with sour cream?Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet.