BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner, and lay the salmon, skin side down, on top. Set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and chives in a medium bowl and stir to thoroughly combine. Reserve half of the sauce. Spoon the remaining sauce over the fish, spreading it evenly all over the top and sides of each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast just until the fish is opaque in the center, 7 minutes. Increase the oven to broil. Broil the fish for 6 to 7 minutes, but keep your eye on it to avoid overcooking. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH A MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a glass baking dish with olive oil spray. Wash salmon and dry pat. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse pepper, and place skin-side down in pan.
- In a small bowl mix together parsley, dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Bake salmon, uncovered 8 to 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140°F. Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates. Serve with cold mustard dill sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
This fast and easy baked salmon with lemon mustard dill sauce recipe makes a great healthy weeknight meal - or a delicious dish to impress guests!
Provided by Anne
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a baking dish and mix well. Add the salmon, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 6 hours.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon (skin side down) in a foil-lined baking dish with sides. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top cooked salmon with sauce and salt and pepper to taste; serve with brown rice and the vegetable of your choice.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Fat 33g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 643mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 26g protein.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired, and serve.
PAN-FRIED SALMON WITH CREAM-DILL SAUCE
Salmon tastes great pan fried, and combined with this delicious creamy sauce with mustard and dill, it turns into a gourmet meal - and it's ready in 20 minutes to boot! You can use fresh or frozen salmon.
Provided by Lena
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and sprinkle with some of the lemon juice.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter and oil together in the hot skillet. Add salmon; pan-fry for 3 minutes. Flip and cook until salmon is almost cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining lemon juice onto one side of the pan. Add mustard and dill and mix. Pour in cream, mix with a spoon, and tilt pan so sauce runs around the salmon fillets. Cook for a few minutes until sauce thickens. Season with salt. Serve salmon with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Cholesterol 127.2 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Protein 23.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 245.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
QUICK POACHED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
This is an easy, elegant, wonderful salmon dish with a no-cook sauce. It really doesn't get much easier. I love it best on swelteringly hot summer days. Fresh steamed asparagus goes very well with this, and the sauce tastes good on it as well.
Provided by Karena
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, blend the plain yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, and dill. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, place the salmon in the white wine and water. Adjust the amount of water as necessary to just cover the fish. Sprinkle with shallots. Cover the saucepan, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. Drain, and serve with the yogurt sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322 calories, Carbohydrate 14.4 g, Cholesterol 68.8 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 469.8 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
I was looking for a salmon recipe where I could use fresh herbs from my garden. This one calls for fresh parsley and dill. My husband and son said it was the best salmon dish I ever made!! Found this on the internet
Provided by Acountkel
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper, and place skin-side down onto rack.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F (salmon will be slightly opaque in thickest part).
- NOTE: During this time the salmon continues to cook (meat temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees after it is removed from the oven) and the juices redistribute.
- Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates.
- Serve with the cold mustard dill sauce.
BROILED SALMON FILLET WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan and rub thoroughly with soy sauce. Season salmon with salt and pepper and broil about 4 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes, or until just cooked through. Transfer salmon to a platter and garnish with herbs.
- Serve salmon warm or at room temperature with mustard dill sauce.
More about "baked salmon with mustard dill sauce recipes"
BAKED SALMON WITH MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZE (5 INGREDIENT …
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | KITCHN
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD SAUCE - SAVOR THE BEST
BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC AND DIJON - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH MAYONNAISE AND MUSTARD RECIPES
EASY BAKED SALMON RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE AND ASPARAGUS | FEASTING …
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - CREME DE LA …
LEMON BUTTER BAKED SALMON WITH DILL CREME FRAICHE SAUCE
LEMON BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC DILL SAUCE (20 MINUTES!)
10 BEST SAUCES FOR SALMON (+ EASY RECIPES) - INSANELY GOOD
DIJON MUSTARD SALMON - SIMPLE & QUICK BUT VERY FLAVOURFUL!!
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE RECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BAKED SALMON WITH A SOY SAUCE-DIJON MUSTARD GLAZE
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - RECIPES
ROASTED SALMON WITH REAL MAPLE SYRUP, DILL AND MUSTARD SAUCE
BAKED SALMON - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE - LAUGHING SPATULA
BAKED MARINATED SALMON RECIPE | BY LEIGH ANNE WILKES
ROASTED SALMON WITH MUSTARD, LEMON AND DILL | RECIPE - THE FRESH …
BAKED SALMON WITH BUTTERY HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - COOKING CLASSY
SHEET-PAN MUSTARD SALMON DINNER | FOODIECRUSH.COM
CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE WITH BAKED SALMON - GASTRONOTHERAPY
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE | WHAT'S COOKING AMERICA
ROASTED SALMON WITH DILL AND MUSTARD SAUCE | BASICS
THE BEST DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON | MONTANA HAPPY
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE | MYFITNESSPAL
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE (EASY DILL SALMON) - MY …
MUSTARD BAKED SALMON - THE ROASTED ROOT
MUSTARD DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON RECIPE - BOSSRECIPES.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
BAKED SALMON WITH AMAZING LEMON SAUCE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
DIJON SALMON RECIPE (MEDITERRANEAN STYLE) - UNICORNS IN THE KITCHEN
HONEY MUSTARD SALMON (BAKED OR GRILLED) | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
PERFECTLY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #oven #holiday-event #romantic #spring #summer #easter #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #freshwater-fish #saltwater-fish #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook salmon with mustard sauce?A creamy, whole grain mustard sauce adds a tangy taste to this simple, baked salmon with mustard sauce. Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a small baking sheet with foil. Pat salmon dry with paper towels, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on baking sheet, skin side down and transfer to the oven.
How to cook baked salmon with dill sauce?Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce is simple, flavorful, tender and flaky with zesty mayo and sour cream dill sauce ready in less than 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with vegetable oil spray. Season fish with salt, black pepper, and lemon slices. Top thinly sliced butter over the fish.
What is the best way to cook salmon with sour cream?Sign in Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce.
What is the best way to cook salmon fillets?Wash salmon and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper, and place skin-side down onto rack. In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.