BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ
Make a soft, mellow and fruity blackberry gin fizz cocktail. You could also use sloe gin or blackcurrant vodka, if you like. Garnish with thyme or blackberry
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Tip the gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker. Shake well until frothy, then add a large handful of ice and shake again until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Double-strain into a tall glass filled with some more ice, then top up with the sparkling water. Thread a blackberry onto a cocktail stick to use as a garnish, or top with a thyme sprig.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
Provided by Chad Robertson
Categories Gin Alcoholic Berry Fruit Cocktail Party Fourth of July Cocktail Blackberry Spirit Summer Shower Party Bon Appétit Drink
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Purée blackberries and sugar in a blender. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes. Strain purée through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher (there will be about 3/4 cup); discard seeds in sieve. Stir gin and lime juice into pitcher.
- Divide drink among ice-filled glasses; top with soda. Garnish each with a basil sprig.
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ FLOAT
- Heat the blackberries, sugar, and water in a small pot over medium-high heat. While warming, smash with a potato masher, until a thick even consistency is reached, about 8 minutes.
- Pour the blackberries through a sieve, into a bowl, pushing some flesh through with the juices, making sure to catch the seeds. Cool in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with 2 tablespoons of blackberry puree, 2 tablespoons of the mint leaves, 2 ounces of gin, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and a handful of ice. Shake vigorously 5 to 6 times until the drink is ice cold. Strain the mixture into a tall glass. Top with 6 ounces of ginger ale and stir lightly. Repeat for the remaining 3 servings. Finish and serve with a scoop of sorbet or ice cream.
BLACKBERRY-GIN FIZZ FLOATS
- Heat the blackberries, sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a small pot over medium heat, smashing the berries with a potato masher, until thick, about 5 minutes. Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pushing the juice through with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate until cold, at least 10 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with 2 tablespoons of the blackberry juice, 2 tablespoons mint, 2 ounces gin, 1 tablespoon lime juice and a handful of ice. Shake vigorously until the drink is ice cold, 5 or 6 times. Strain into a tall glass. Top with ginger ale and stir lightly. Repeat to make 3 more drinks. Top each with a scoop of ice cream.
This gin-berry fizz is from Juli's Any Seltzer Cocktail Formula, featured in our magazine. Garnish each glass with a strawberry.
Provided by Juliana Hale
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Muddle strawberries and sugar in a mixing glass until crushed. Add gin and stir to dissolve sugar. Strain into 2 ice-filled Collins or rocks glasses. Top with seltzer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.3 calories, Carbohydrate 4.8 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 6.5 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ
Make and share this Blackberry Gin Fizz recipe from Food.com.
Provided by KathyP53
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Puree berries and sugar in a blender. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until sugar in dissolved, about 10 minutes. Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher (there will be about 3/4 cup); discard seeds in sieve. Stir gin and lime juice into pitcher. Divide between 8 ice-filled glasses; Top each with club soda.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211.4, Fat 0.1, Sodium 2.1, Carbohydrate 17.1, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 14, Protein 0.4
More about "blackberry gin fizz recipes"
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ – SMITTEN KITCHEN
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - DOOR TO MY KITCHEN
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - SMELLS LIKE HOME
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - JENNIFER MEYERING
CLASSIC GIN FIZZ COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BLACKBERRY-GIN FIZZ RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BLACKBERRY-LIME GIN FIZZ - ONE SWEET MESS
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ FLOAT - BROWN EYED BAKER
GIN COCKTAIL RECIPE: BLACKBERRY AND APPLE GIN FIZZ
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ COCKTAIL RECIPE - BOURBON AND BOOTS
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - THE LITTLE EPICUREAN
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ | RECIPE CART
BLACKBERRY BASIL GIN FIZZ - CUMBER'S CORNER
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY GIN RECIPE [BRAMBLE GIN] - LETS GROW COOK
ELDERBERRY GIN FIZZ | RECIPES | FEASTMAGAZINE.COM
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ – SPINDRIFT
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - MARVELOUS MUNCH
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ COCKTAIL RECIPE | I CAN COOK THAT
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - MEG IS WELL
BLACKBERRY BASIL GIN FIZZ – OFF THE EATEN PATH
BLACKBERRY LEMONADE GIN FIZZ - SARAH HEARTS
BLACKBERRY AND LIME GIN FIZZ - DASH OF TEXAS
HOW TO MAKE THE BLACKBERRY SING GIN FIZZ - A LUSH LIFE MANUAL
EMPRESS BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ RECIPE - RD'S OBSESSIONS
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ – SUMMER COCKTAILS BY SWEET D
BLACKBERRY-GIN FIZZ | RECIPE | BLACKBERRY GIN, BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ, …
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ RECIPE | 126 CALORIES | HAPPY FORKS
HOW TO MAKE BLACKBERRY GIN - CRAFT GIN CLUB
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ - EAT195
BLACKBERRY GIN FIZZ | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
BERRY GIN FIZZ | SHAKESPEARE DISTILLERY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love