EASY BLENDED MOCHA
- Place ice, coffee, and cocoa powder in a blender; blend until no big ice chunks remain. Add water and sweetened condensed milk; blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.9 calories, Carbohydrate 63.5 g, Cholesterol 39 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 155.8 mg, Sugar 62.5 g
FROZEN MINT MOCHA COCKTAIL
- Pour the espresso into ice cubes trays and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Put serving glasses in the freezer. Whip 1/2 cup of the cream and 1 tablespoon of the superfine sugar to soft peaks.
- In a blender, combine the espresso ice cubes, the remaining 1 cup cream and 1/4 cup sugar, and the ice cubes, milk, chocolate syrup, coffee liqueur and peppermint liqueur. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the chilled glasses and top with whipped cream. Garnish with grated chocolate if using.
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK
- Stir espresso and sweetened condensed milk together in a bowl. Add milk and stir; pour into a blender. Add ice and chocolate syrup to the espresso mixture. Blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.5 calories, Carbohydrate 44.7 g, Cholesterol 25.2 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 7.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 133.4 mg, Sugar 40.3 g
FLAVORED MOCHA DRINK MIX
I rely on vanilla and almond extracts to get two great flavors from one hot beverage mix. At Christmastime, you can package these fun mixes in pretty jars, decorative tins or holiday mugs to make great-tasting gifts. -Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving per batch.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide mixture in half. Stir in vanilla to one portion and almond extract to the other. Store in airtight containers in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 14-16 batches (7-8 batches vanilla mocha mix; 7-8 batches almond mocha mix), about 3 cups total., To prepare beverage: Dissolve about 3 tablespoons mix in water; stir well. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 10mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
MOCHA COFFEE MIX
- In a large bowl, mix together instant coffee, milk powder, chocolate drink mix, confectioners' sugar and powdered creamer. Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, place 4 tablespoons of mixture into a coffee mug. Stir in 1 cup boiling water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.6 calories, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 13.6 mg, Fat 4.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 71.6 mg, Sugar 13.1 g
HOT MOCHA DRINK MIX
A nice creamy hot drink mix for both kids and adults! A snap to make! Nutmeg or cinnamon may be added, if desired.
Provided by Rebecca
Categories Drinks Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, milk powder, creamer, cocoa and instant coffee. Mix together until well blended. Store in a sealed container.
- To serve, Heat a cup of water per serving (or milk, for a creamier taste.) Stir in 2 to 3 heaping teaspoons of cocoa mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 0.4 mg, Fat 0.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 12.5 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CREAMY MOCHA DRINK
Our home economists love frosty specialties from coffeehouses. They're not happy with the fat, calories and prices that accompany those beverages, however, so they created their own. Now they can indulge in each refreshing sip without a moment of guilt.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar substitute, cocoa and coffee. Add boiling water; stir until coffee and cocoa are dissolved. Stir in milk and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. , Place the coffee mixture in a blender; add ice cream. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into mugs or glasses; garnish with whipped topping and cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 74mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MOCHA BLENDED DRINK RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: almond milk, coffee, dark cocoa powder, banana, ice, whipped cream, dark cocoa powder
Provided by Mercedes Sandoval
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve in a glass and garnish with toppings (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 19 grams
ULTIMATE FROZEN MOCHA
- To a blender, add the coffee, vanilla extract, pudding powder, chocolate syrups, chocolate chips and half-and-half. Add 1 cup ice and blend until incorporated and to your desired consistency.
- Pour into your preferred glass and top with whipped cream. Drizzle with the syrups and top with the shaved chocolate.
- Add the coffee, milk, chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla to a blender. Top off the blender with ice and blend until smooth and icy, with tiny chocolate bits throughout. (Add some half-and-half if you'd like it to be a little richer and creamier.)
- Serve in glasses with whipped cream on top, and drizzle the whipped cream with chocolate syrup or dot with more chocolate chips.
- In a large container, mix the ground coffee with 32 cups (8 quarts) cold water. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature 8 hours or overnight.
- Line a fine-mesh strainer with cheesecloth and set over a pitcher or other container. Pour the coffee/water mixture through the strainer, allowing all the liquid to run through. Discard the grounds. Place the coffee liquid in the fridge to chill. Use as needed.
MOCHA DRINK MIX
This recipe is wonderful for a cold day! So easy too! You can either make a batch for yourself to keep on hand or package it up with instructions and give as gifts! This is my Mom's favourite drink, very comforting. Please note that the yield is approximate.
Provided by Shannon 24
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put all ingredients in a blender and whirl away!
- For the drink, add 2 heaping tbsp to a mug of hot milk, stir and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80.6, Fat 0.4, SaturatedFat 0.4, Sodium 26.3, Carbohydrate 17.9, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 15.3, Protein 1.1
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL
This upscale cocktail is sure to bring any menu a stroke of good luck. A truly decadent indulgence, the mocha- and Irish cream-infused beverage makes a lovely dessert drink. -Mariam Ishaq, Buffalo, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle sides of chilled glasses with syrup. Pour cream liqueur mixture into glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 343 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 38mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
KAHLúA-SPIKED FROZEN MOCHA LATTES
- Whisk first 3 ingredients and pinch of salt in medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in 1 cup water, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture just begins to boil, whisking often, about 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Add 1 1/2 cups water and half and half; whisk to blend. Transfer to pitcher. Pour espresso mixture into ice cube trays, filling cubes almost to top (mixture will make about 45 ice cubes). Freeze espresso mixture in trays. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 month ahead. Store espresso ice cubes in resealable plastic bag and keep frozen.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream, brown sugar, vanilla, and pinch of salt in medium bowl until peaks form. Cover; chill.
- Place 6 glass coffee mugs or other glasses in freezer 15 minutes. Working in 3 batches, place 14 espresso ice cubes and 1/4 cup Kahl&eucate;a in processor. Blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds. Divide between 2 chilled mugs; place in freezer. Repeat 2 more times with espresso ice cubes, Kahlúa, and chilled mugs. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 hour ahead. Keep frozen.
- Spoon sweetened whipped cream atop frozen mocha lattes and serve.
More about "blended mocha drink recipes"
EASY BLENDED ICED MOCHA (AKA MOCHA FRAPPE)
5/5 (6)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 102 per serving
- Add the frozen cubes of chocolate almond milk to the blender with the coffee and simple syrup. Blend until smooth.
MOCHA FRAPPE | SIMPLY BLENDED SMOOTHIES
CREAMY BLENDED FROZEN MOCHA - JUST 6 INGREDIENTS!
MOCHA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
30 TOTALLY INDULGENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES | TASTE OF …
HOMEMADE MOCHA RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO - TRIED AND TASTY
HOW TO MAKE AN ICED MOCHA COFFEE: EASY & DELICIOUS RECIPE
MOCHA COCONUT ICE BLENDED RECIPE - BITE ME MORE
MOCHA DRINK RECIPES
CREAMY BLENDED FROZEN MOCHA RECIPE - SO SMOOTH AND CREAMY …
MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO • PANCAKE RECIPES
ICE BLENDED MOCHA FRAPPE COFFEE DRINK | BLENDER BABES
HOW TO MAKE A FROZEN MOCHA | FOLGERS® COFFEE
15 MAJORLY DELICIOUS MOCHA RECIPES - COSMOPOLITAN
ORIGINAL MOCHA ICE BLENDED COFFEE RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
CREAMY BLENDED FROZEN MOCHA COFFEE DRINK - HAPPINESS IS …
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA LATTE AT HOME: EASY 5-MINUTE RECIPE
FROZEN MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE + MORE AT-HOME BLENDED COFFEE …
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MOCHA FRAPPE – A COUPLE COOKS
12 DECADENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES FOR COFFEE LOVERS - CHATELAINE
COPYCAT STARBUCKS MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO - I AM BAKER
FROZEN MOCHA DRINK RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BLENDED ICED MOCHA - FORK KNIFE SWOON
NON-FREEZING MOCHA FRAPPE WITH BLENDER - THEFOODXP
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK | RECIPE | BLENDED COFFEE DRINKS RECIPES, …
MOCHA FRAPPE RECIPE (MCDONALD'S COPYCAT) - ONE SWEET APPETITE
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
10 BLENDED DRINKS IDEAS IN 2022 | COFFEE RECIPES, COFFEE DRINK …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MOCHA—ACCORDING TO THE PROS
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK | MOCHA DRINK, COFFEE RECIPES, RECIPES
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK | RECIPE | COFFEE RECIPES, RECIPES, MOCHA …
BLENDED MOCHA DRINK - MOCHA RECIPES
You'll also love