BLUE CHEESE PASTA
This goes together while the pasta water is boiling. You can also top this with salmon, chicken, crumbled bacon or tomatoes. This sauce is also great with steak.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by georgi
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- While the pasta is boiling: Melt butter in sauce pan over med-low.
- Add onion and garlic saute about 5 minutes.
- Pour in half& half, let heat through.
- Wisk in blue and parmesan cheeses.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauce will thicken a bit upon standing.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
BLUE CHEESE PASTA
A great pasta dish that uses up your Christmas storecupboard faves
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course, Pasta, Snack, Supper
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- Boil the pasta according to pack instructions. In a saucepan, melt the butter, then gently fry the onion until golden. Add the garlic and sage, fry for a further 2 mins, then remove the pan from the heat. Drain the pasta and reserve some cooking water. Stir through the buttery onions, stilton and 2 tbsp cooking water, then sprinkle with the toasted walnuts to serve.
PASTA WITH BLUE CHEESE AND WALNUTS
A quick, delicious dish that is NOT lowfat but IS yummy!!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Nancy
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy skillet. Add garlic, and saute for a few minutes. Stir in walnuts, and saute for several more minutes.
- Drain pasta, and divide into 2 plates. Top with saute and blue cheese.
PASTA WITH VEGETABLES AND BLUE CHEESE
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Marian Burros
Categories dinner, pastas, main course
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- Chop onion.
- Heat large nonstick pot until it is very hot. Reduce heat to medium-high, and add oil.
- Add onion, and cook until it begins to soften.
- Mince garlic, and add.
- Bring water to boil in covered pot for pasta.
- Using thin slicing blade of a food processor, slice carrots. Stir into onion and garlic along with thyme.
- Wash asparagus. Break off and discard tough, woody part of stalks. Add to onion and carrot pot.
- Wash, trim and slice mushrooms; wash and trim tomato, and cut into small chunks. Add mushrooms and tomatoes to vegetable pot; stir well, cover and continue cooking over medium-low heat.
- Cook pasta.
- Stir a little of the yogurt into the cornstarch to make a smooth paste. Stir the paste into the remaining yogurt, and mash in the blue cheese. When vegetables are tender, add in the yogurt mixture, and stir until the sauce is smooth and the blue cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, and top with sauce.
BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA WITH BLUE CHEESE
- Combine chicken, hot sauce, and melted butter in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the pan until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in balsamic. Set aside.
- Heat another skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in Buffalo sauce marinade and chicken; saute until no longer pink in the centers, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer immediately to a bowl of ice water to shock so they stay nice and green.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain; reserving 1 ladleful of pasta water. Stir Buffalo chicken mixture, asparagus, and reserved pasta water into pasta. Add ricotta cheese, Gorgonzola cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- Heat pasta mixture over low heat until all cheese is melted and looks like a cream sauce, 3 to 5 minutes. Toss in parsley, salt, and pepper and serve.
People also searched
More recipes about blue cheese pasta recipe
Easy Blue Cheese Sauce Pasta Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comReserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain the noodles. Turn the heat down to low and add the butter to the pot. When the butter has melted, add the noodles back to the pot and stir to coat. Slowly add the blue cheese, stirring the noodles so the cheese melts. ...
‘No-Cook’ blue cheese pasta recipe | pasta-recipes-made ...
Recipe From : pasta-recipes-made-easy.com2021-05-31 · Then this blue cheese pasta is for you – and there’s zero cooking involved! You simply prepare the ingredients, boil up the pasta, and stir it all in a mixing bowl. And when you taste it… first, the face-widening cheesy hit of gorgonzola, then the crunch of chopped walnut, and finally… a sweet pear aftertaste comes drifting through. ... Show details
Blue cheese pasta recipe | Sainsbury's Magazine
Recipe From : sainsburysmagazine.co.ukCook the pasta in salted boiling water, according to packet instructions Melt the butter in a medium pan. Cook the shallot for 4-5 minutes until softened, then pour in the cream. Leave to simmer for 3 minutes, then tear the ham straight into the pan. ... Show details
Penne with Blue Cheese and Walnuts | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.comIn the same saucepan over medium heat, brown the shallot and garlic in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with the wine and reduce for 1 minute. Add the cream and blue cheese and simmer, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts. ... Show details
Creamy Penne with Blue Cheese Sauce | Tasty Kitchen Blog
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2012-02-08 · Cook the pasta until it reaches al dente (use package instructions for al dente). Reserve 1/4th of the pasta water and drain the rest. Set pasta and reserved water aside. Back in the pot, reduce the heat to medium and add the butter, milk and blue cheese. ... Show details
Recipes With Blue Cheese | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comBlue Cheese Guacamole with Toasted Almonds. Blue cheese is a surefire way to add flavor to any dish. And toasted almonds are the perfect way to add crunchy texture. When they're combined with cool, creamy avocado you get a unique blue cheese guacamole recipe that’s guaranteed to please.—. Taste of Home Test Kitchen. ... Show details
55 Blue Cheese Recipes That'll Turn You Into a Believer ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2018-12-19 · Savory Cheese Ball. Blue cheese contributes a pleasant, tangy bite and olive a saltiness to this creamy cheese ball recipe. For the optimum taste, let the cheese ball stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.—Jan Stawara, Howell, Michigan. Go to Recipe. 44 / 55. ... Show details
13 recipe ideas for leftover blue cheese | Live Better ...
Recipe From : theguardian.com2014-05-13 · Melt the butter in a heavy-based saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat for 5 to 10 minutes, until softened. Add the garlic, celery (or celeriac) and carrots. Stir and cook for a... ... Show details
10 Best Blue Cheese Chicken and Pasta Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comBroccoli Fuzzili with Blue Cheese Marmita fresh ginger, pasta, broccoli, olive oil, salt, pepper, blue cheese and 3 more Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Poblano Pepper Lasagna Madeleine Cocina olive oil, yellow onion, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, poblano chili peppers and 7 more ... Show details
Blue Cheese Pasta ( Easy, Vegetarian) | Not Enough Cinnamon
Recipe From : notenoughcinnamon.com2013-01-08 · Cook pasta according to package direction, with a bouillon cube (stock). Drain and set aside. Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook, whisking constantly, until the paste cooks and bubbles a bit, about 2 minutes. ... Show details
Delicious And Easy Blue Cheese Pasta Dish - DIY & Crafts
Recipe From : diyncrafts.com2019-07-20 · Instructions. Cook your pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to directions on the package. Put cheeses, yogurt, basil, and garlic into a blender. Blend until smooth and pour the sauce over cooked pasta. Stir to cover pasta shells with sauce completely. Garnish with shredded parmesan. ... Show details
Caramelized Onion, Steak and Blue Cheese Pasta - Harmons ...
Recipe From : harmonsgrocery.com2021-07-19 · Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and blue cheese over medium-high heat and stir until cheese melts. Add cream and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until sauce is thick and coats back of a spoon, about 3 minutes. Do not boil. Remove from heat and stir in caramelized onions, parmesan, and season with pepper. ... Show details
Gnocchi with Blue Cheese & Walnuts Recipe | Pasta Evangelists
Recipe From : pastaevangelists.com2020-06-08 · This recipe pays homage to the classic Italian pairing of formaggio blu e noci (blue cheese and walnuts), which take centre stage in this dish, complemented by crispy, earthy sage leaves and sweet nutmeg. This indulgent sauce then enrobes soft, chewy gnocchi dumplings, ensuring the perfect comforting yet sophisticated vegetarian pasta recipe. ... Show details
Pasta With Tomato-Blue Cheese Sauce - The Pioneer Woman
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.com2010-04-28 · Cook pasta according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. When hot, add minced garlic and cook for a minute. Pour in drained tomatoes. ... Show details
Pasta with Bleu Cheese Recipe - The Recipe Website
Recipe From : therecipe.websiteInstructions. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return to the cooking pot. Add the remaining ingredients, adding the optional butter if a smoother sauce is desired. Gently stir to combine the ingredients and melt the cheeses. Must be served immediately. ... Show details
Blue Cheese Pesto Pasta - Framed Cooks
Recipe From : framedcooks.com2014-07-29 · Cook pasta in heavily salted water according to package directions. When it has 2 minutes to go, add the asparagus. Scoop out a cup of pasta water and drain, returning pasta mixture to pot. While the pasta is cooking, mash the cheese and butter together. ... Show details
Blue cheese pasta recipe - All the best recipes at Crecipe.com
Recipe From : crecipe.comCrecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Blue cheese pasta recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Blue cheese pasta recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Date, Walnut and Blue Cheese Ball Crecipe.com Everybody loves to enjoy easy appetizers during the summer season. Cheese balls always have been a p ... ... Show details
Blue cheese Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comFind blue cheese recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. ... Show details
2 Roka Blue Cheese Spread Recipes | July 2021 | Recipe Self
Recipe From : recipeself.comStep 1: At first, we have to make the cheese mixture and chill it to form the cheese balls. So, start by taking the Roka blue cheese in a bowl. Then add the minced garlic and stir together until softened. Step 2: After that, add the cream cheese to the bowl to bring a creamy and gluey texture. ... Show details
Blue Cheese and Mushroom Pasta Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comSaute the onion and garlic in butter or olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, sautee until soft. Add the blue cheese, yoghurt, and creme frais. Stir until heated through and the BlueCheese is melting. ... Show details
Harmons Chef Lesli's Caramelized Onion, Steak and Blue ...
Recipe From : ksltv.com2021-07-16 · Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and blue cheese over medium-high heat and stir until cheese melts. Add cream and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until sauce is thick and coats back of a spoon, about 3 minutes. Do not boil. Remove from heat and stir in caramelized onions, parmesan, and season with pepper. ... Show details
10 Best Broccoli Blue Cheese Pasta Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comBroccoli Blue Cheese Pasta Recipes 210,793 Recipes. Last updated Jun 14, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 210,793 suggested recipes. Broccoli Fuzzili with Blue Cheese Marmita. broccoli, olive oil, pasta, garlic cloves, fresh ginger, blue cheese and 4 more. Smoked Sausage and Broccoli Penne Hillshire Farm. Hillshire Farm® Chicken Smoked Sausage Basil Pesto, chopped ... ... Show details
Bacon, red onion and blue cheese pasta | Tesco Real Food
Recipe From : realfood.tesco.comBring a pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta following pack instructions. Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot and fry the onion for about 5 minutes until lightly golden and softened. Add the bacon and fry for a few minutes more until cooked through. Drain the pasta and add to the bacon and onions along with the cubes of cheese. ... Show details