CAJUN BREAD (REGULAR LOAF)
- Place all ingredients in your bread maker in the order given.
- Set to regular or rapid bake cycle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1760, Fat 31.3, SaturatedFat 17.8, Cholesterol 76, Sodium 2698.5, Carbohydrate 318.4, Fiber 12.6, Sugar 28.8, Protein 46.8
BREAD MACHINE CAJUN BREAD
- Gather the ingredients.
- Measure all ingredients into the machine according to the manufacturer's directions for adding ingredients.
- Select basic/white bread cycle. Use medium or dark crust color. (Do not use delay cycles.)
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine and choose the dough setting.
- Remove the dough from the machine, divide it into about 10 to 12 portions, and shape into rolls.
- Place them on a large lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp kitchen towel and let the rolls rise for about 35 to 45 minutes, or until doubled.
- Just before baking, whisk an egg white with 1 tablespoon of water and brush over each roll.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47 kcal, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 215 mg, Fat 2 g, ServingSize 1 1-lb Loaf (12 servings), UnsaturatedFat 1 g
CAJUN MUSHROOM LOAF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the butter into a 4-quart pot and place over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the onion, garlic and thyme sprigs. Saute until translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the mushrooms to the pot, stir, and raise the heat a bit. Cook the mixture until the liquid has cooked off, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk well. Add the cream, parsley and Cajun seasoning and whisk to combine. Add the mushroom mixture 1 serving spoonful at a time to temper the egg mixture, stirring well after each addition. Add the breadcrumbs and stir well.
- Spray the loaf pan with nonstick spray, line with parchment paper, and pour the mixture into the pan. Set in a large roasting pan and fill the pan with water halfway up the loaf pan. Place into the top half of the oven and bake until the center is set, about 60 to 70 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 15 minutes before turning out onto a plate to slice.
CAJUN STYLE MEATLOAF
- In a small bowl, combine the bay leaves, salt, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, ground white pepper, cumin, and nutmeg; set aside.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, green onions, garlic, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and reserved seasoning mix. Saute until mixture starts sticking to the bottom of the pan, about 6 minutes. Stir in the milk and ketchup; continue cooking for 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove vegetable mixture from heat, and allow to cool to room temperature. Place the beef and sausage in an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Add the eggs, the vegetable mixture, and the bread crumbs. Remove the bay leaves. Mix well by hand, and form into a loaf about 1 1/2 inches high.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Then raise heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and bake for another 35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 548.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.3 g, Cholesterol 158 mg, Fat 40.8 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 17.4 g, Sodium 1184.3 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
CAJUN SAUSAGE BREAD
I found this fun recipe in a newspaper years ago and always serve it up for special brunches-and for my Super Bowl crowd. The spicy, stick-to-your-ribs loaf really warms folks up, and family and friends just rave about it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaves.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet; add garlic. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the onions, green pepper and jalapenos. Stir in the sausage mixture and cheese; set aside. , On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf of dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle. Top with sausage mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting on greased baking sheets. Brush with butter. , Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 279mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CAJUN SPICED GARLIC LOAF
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Slash the bread almost to the bottom in 1" slices.
- Butter between slices.
- Wrap the loaf in double foil.
- BBQ 6" from heat for 25 minutes turning often, serve hot.
CAJUN MEAT LOAF
A jambalaya of flavors greets guests who sample my zippy meat loaf. I received the recipe years ago from a friend who lived in Jamaica.-Anna Free, Cleveland, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 175-200 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Combine the seasonings; set aside. In Dutch ovens, saute onions, green peppers and garlic in butter until tender. Add Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and reserved seasonings. Cook and stir for 8-10 minutes. Discard bay leaves. Remove from the heat; stir in milk and ketchup. Cool. , Add bread crumbs and eggs; mix well. In several large bowls, combine beef, pork and vegetable mixture; mix well. Pat into 11 greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. , Bake at 350° for 65-75 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°; drain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 97mg cholesterol, Sodium 526mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
More about "cajun bread regular loaf recipes"
CRAWFISH LOAF - A CAJUN FAMILY'S RECIPE COLLECTION
GO-TO-FAMILY-APPROVED-BEST-EVER BANANA BREAD - DEDE'S CAJUN …
CAJUN MEAT LOAF, REVISED - BIGOVEN.COM
CAJUN BREAD RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
NOLA’S FRESH CAJUN HOMEMADE BREAD - REALCAJUNRECIPES.COM
CAJUN BREAD - BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
THE EASIEST LOAF OF BREAD YOU'LL EVER BAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
WORLD BEST FLAKES : CAJUN BREAD (REGULAR LOAF)
BREAD RECIPES - A CAJUN FAMILY'S RECIPE COLLECTION
BREADS | RECIPE TYPES | REALCAJUNRECIPES.COM: LA CUISINE DE MAW …
CAJUN-STYLE FRENCH BREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LOUISIANA MEATLOAF | TONY CHACHERE'S
CAJUN SPICE BREAD (MACHINE) – REGULAR LOAF RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE A MINI BREAD LOAF RECIPE – 4 EFFICIENT WAYS
CAJUN CRAWFISH BREAD RECIPE - CAJUN COOKING RECIPES
CAJUN CRAWFISH BREAD - FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD
BREAD MACHINE CAJUN BREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CAJUN MEATLOAF - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CAJUN BREAD (REGULAR LOAF) RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
CAJUN BREAD REGULAR LOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CAJUN MEAT LOAF - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
CAJUN BREAD (REGULAR LOAF) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CAJUN CRAWFISH BREAD - LOUISIANA COOKIN
ASTRAY RECIPES: CAJUN SPICE BREAD - ABM - REGULAR LOAF
CAJUN LOAF - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
CAJUN BREAD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CAJUN MEAT LOAF RECIPE | FIESTA SPICES
CAJUN MEAT LOAF - RECIPE | SPICE TREKKERS
TH3LADIES.COM - TH3LADIES.COM
BRING THE BIG EASY HOME WITH THIS CAJUN BEER BREAD RECIPE
CAJUN BREAD - RECIPES - PAGE 7 | COOKS.COM
ASTRAY RECIPES: CAJUN SPICE BREAD (MACHINE) - REGULAR LOAF
CAJUN MEATLOAF | MCCALLUM'S SHAMROCK PATCH
CHEESY CAJUN GARLIC BREAD (EASY RECIPE) LEFTOVERS THEN BREAKFAST
You'll also love