- Combine oils in a glass measuring cup. Place eggs, cilantro, and a pinch of salt in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until mixture is foamy and pale, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- With machine running, add oil, drop by drop, through feed tube, until mixutre starts to thicken; do not stop machine at this point or mayonnaise may not come together. Add remaining oil in a slow, steady stream. When all oil has been incorporated, slowly add lime juice. Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
CILANTRO LIME MAYO
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
CILANTRO MAYONNAISE - SOUTH BEACH DIET
From the South Beach Diet book. You can use this as a dip or salad dressing. It's great on lettuce wraps, and as a condiment for chicken or fish. Very good with salmon. It's also very fast and easy to prepare. NOTE to you South Beach Dieters - this is right out of the book. You can use reduced fat, but not fat-free mayo. Fat-free has too much sugar.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by papergoddess
Yield 3/4 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator.
CRAB AND NOODLE CAKES WITH CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crab, noodles, eggs, green onion, bread crumbs, cilantro, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- On wax paper, divide mixture into 6 equal piles; form each pile into a patty. Make sure noodles are incorporated and are not sticking out.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil and cook patties over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with cilantro-lime mayonnaise.
- For the cilantro-lime mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cilantro, lime zest and lime juice in a small mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Chill until ready to serve.
- Blend first 5 ingredients in processor until cilantro is finely chopped. Add mayonnaise and process just to blend. Transfer to small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.)
SCALLOP CAKES WITH CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE AND NEW POTATOES
- Heat olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until tender, about 8 minutes. Cool. Place scallops in processor. Using on/off turns, coarsely chop scallops. Transfer scallops to large bowl. Stir in onion, chopped chives, parsley, flour, ginger, lime juice, egg, salt, lime peel, and pepper. Form scallop mixture into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties, each about 3 to 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Place scallop cakes on baking sheet. Cover and chill 1 hour. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Keep chilled.)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat peanut oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add scallop cakes to skillet and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer cakes to baking sheet. Place in oven and bake until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Place 2 scallop cakes on each of 4 plates. Top with Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise. Place Buttered New Potatoes with Chives alongside. Garnish scallop cakes with whole chives and cilantro sprigs.
EMERIL'S CILANTRO MAYONNAISE
Homemade mayonnaise is ready in a snap when you use the blender. Cilantro, garlic, and lime juice kick it up a notch.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put the egg, garlic, mustard, and cilantro in a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Slowly drizzle in 1/2 cup oil through the feed tube in the top of the blender in a slow but steady stream until mixture begins to emulsify. Add lime juice and continue drizzling in remaining oil. Turn the blender off, add salt and pepper, and pulse to incorporate. Add additional lime juice to taste. Refrigerate if not using immediately.
People also searched
More recipes about "cilantro lime mayonnaise"
CREAMY CILANTRO LIME MAYO SAUCE - SCRATCH TO BASICS
2020-07-20 · Here's my homemade mayonnaise recipe. How to make cilantro lime mayo sauce step 1: Chop your cilantro. Grab a handful and chop the cilantro finely. You can leave the stems in. They give a ton of flavor. Just chop them finely and you won't notice in the dip. Step 2: combine all ingredients together. Mix the mayo, lime, cilantro…
- Grab a big handful of cilantro and chop it finely. You can leave the stems in if you'd like. They just give a bunch of flavor!
CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2005-11-04 · This recipe comes from Bon Appetit. Recipes; POPULAR; GRILLING; Search; Saves; Sign In; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Recipes / Sauces. Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise. Recipe by Geema. This zesty mayonnaise is a great alternative to traditional tartar sauce for almost any kind of seafood. This recipe …
CILANTRO LIME MAYONNAISE - GOODIE GODMOTHER
2019-09-23 · Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise. Yield: about 3/4 cup. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Total Time: 5 minutes. Make any dish a little more exciting with a creamy cilantro lime mayonnaise! Perfect to drizzle over tacos or bowls, spread on sandwiches, or use as a dip, this creamy homemade mayo recipe …
- Turn the food processor on (run continuously) and drizzle in the olive oil slowly. Continue to run the food processor until the oil has emulsified and your aioli has thickened.
CILANTRO LIME MAYO RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
2018-09-24 · Blending some mayonnaise with cilantro, lime and garlic created the perfect mayo that is great as a spread on a sandwich or burger. It is also amazing as a dip for veggies or wings. This is not the first mayo type recipe I have made posted on the site. Here are a few other great recipes:
CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE - MARIN MAMA COOKS
2013-09-20 · Take the cilantro leaves and bunch them together and start mincing the leaves, keep bunching the leaves back together until you get them all minced. In a small bowl or ramekin, whisk together the 1/2 cup mayonnaise, …
CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE | CANADIAN LIVING
In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, lime zest, lime juice and chili pepper, adding up to 2 tsp more chili pepper to taste, if desired. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 3 days.) Makes about 3/4 cup.
See details ››
CILANTRO LIME SLAW - NO MAYO!!! + WONKYWONDERFUL
2019-07-14 · The mayonnaise based coleslaws can be high in fat and calories due to the mayo. But this slaw recipe is absolutely healthy! Cabbage is low in calories and high in vitamins. Ingredients Needed For Cilantro Lime Coleslaw (screenshot for grocery list) 1 Small Head Green Cabbage – core removed, shredded 1 Bunch Cilantro …
CILANTRO LIME AIOLI (EASY DIP RECIPE) | HINT OF HEALTHY
2021-03-20 · Simply combine lime juice, mayonnaise, grated or pureed garlic and finely chopped cilantro in a bowl. If you want to make a smooth dip, you can use an immersion blender, blender or food …
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW RECIPE NO MAYO – KITCHEN FOLIAGE
2020-10-27 · Cilantro lime coleslaw recipe made without using mayonnaise is perfect for making tacos with. Typically coleslaw for tacos has a vinegar-lime base for the coleslaw making the taco tangy and very flavorful. You can use this cilantro lime coleslaw with no mayo on beef tacos, vegetarian tacos, or shrimp tacos. The cabbage used in the coleslaw recipe …
- Mix the dressing together in a small bowl. Use a fork to really mix the oil into the lime juice and vinegar.
- Place coleslaw into a small bowl and add cilantro. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and mix together. Serve the coleslaw immediately.
AVOCADO MAYONNAISE WITH CILANTRO & LIME [RECIPE] | KETOGASM
2016-01-14 · In a food processor or blender, combine the mayonnaise, avocado, cilantro and lime juice. Pulse until avocado and mayo are thoroughly combined. Taste and season with salt as needed. (I …
- Taste and season with salt as needed. (I sometimes add 1/4 teaspoon salt depending on what I eat it with).
LIME MAYONNAISE - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
2020-06-24 · lime; salt and pepper; parsley or cilantro (optional) I prefer parsley in this recipe simply because I don’t are for the flavor of cilantro. However, if you are a fan, go for it! You can also omit both herbs if you want. How to Make Mayonnaise with Lime. Whisk together the mayo, lime juice and lime zest. Stir in the chopped cilantro …
CILANTRO LIME DRESSING (OR SAUCE) RECIPE | SAVORY NOTHINGS
2021-04-25 · Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Dressing: Sour cream, Greek yogurt, lime juice, honey, olive oil, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Ingredient notes. Greek yogurt/sour cream: Feel free to use all Greek yogurt or all sour cream in this recipe…
CILANTRO LIME MAYO RECIPE - TFRECIPES.COM
Cilantro Lime Mayo Recipe ' CILANTRO LIME MAYO. Recipe From foodnetwork.com. Provided by Food Network. Categories condiment. Time 10m. Yield 1 1/2 cups. Number Of Ingredients: 7. Ingredients; 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice: 1 garlic clove, peeled: 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco) 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard : 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves: 1 cup mayonnaise: Salt and freshly ground ...
See details ››
JALAPENO AIOLI WITH CILANTRO AND LIME | COOKING ON THE RANCH
2021-08-04 · Step 1. Step 1: Place mayonnaise in a medium bowl and then add diced jalapeno peppers. A small dice works well here to maximize flavor. Step 2. Step 2: Add chopped cilantro to the jalapeno and mayonnaise. Step 3. Step 3: Add lime juice and salt …
See details ››
SCALLOP CAKES WITH CILANTRO LIME MAYONNAISE AND NEW ...
Cilantro lime mayonnaise recipe. Learn how to cook great Cilantro lime mayonnaise . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cilantro lime mayonnaise recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cilantro lime mayonnaise recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite!
See details ››
CILANTRO LIME RANCH DRESSING - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
Instructions. In a blender, make your dressing by simply adding in the green salsa, mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Blend until it is all smooth, Serve right away or cover and keep refrigerated until ready to …
See details ››
CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Instructions Checklist Step 1 Stir together mayonnaise, cilantro, chives, lime zest, and fresh lime juice.
See details ››
CILANTRO-LIME MAYONNAISE RECIPE
Cilantro-lime mayonnaise recipe. Learn how to cook great Cilantro-lime mayonnaise . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cilantro-lime mayonnaise recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cilantro-lime mayonnaise recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 100% Cilantro Lime Mayo Foodnetwork.com Get this all ...
See details ››
CILANTRO LIME MAYONNAISE RECIPE
Cilantro lime mayonnaise recipe. Learn how to cook great Cilantro lime mayonnaise . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cilantro lime mayonnaise recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cilantro lime mayonnaise recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Fried Catfish with Tartar Sauce Crecipe.com Fried ...
See details ››