CREAMY LEMONADE ICE POPS
- Combine heavy whipping cream, lemon juice, milk, and sugar in a bowl until well combined. Pour into 4 ice pop molds and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.9 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 62.7 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 23.4 mg, Sugar 7.7 g
FRUITY LEMONADE ICE POPS
Provided by Catherine McCord
Yield Makes 8 ice pops
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a bowl, mix together the water, lemon juice and agave.
- Place 3-5 blueberries and 1 or 2 kiwi slices in each ice pop mold.
- Gently pour the liquid mixture into each mold. You can reposition the fruit after you've poured in the liquid.
- Freeze 6 hours or until frozen through.
CLASSIC FROSTY LEMONADE RECIPE BY TASTY
- To a blender, add the ice, lemon zest, lemon sorbet, and lemonade.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately to drink or freeze for 30 minutes to eat with a spoon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93 calories, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 20 grams
RASPBERRY LEMONADE ICE POPS
Surprise your family with these ice pops that are made using Yoplait® yogurt and raspberries - a delicious frozen dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In blender, place raspberry lemonade yogurt and frozen raspberries. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Divide raspberry mixture evenly among paper cups. Top with vanilla yogurt. Place cups in freezer about 20 minutes or until partially frozen. Insert 1 stick in each cup. Freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours longer or until completely frozen.
- To eat, peel off paper cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Pop, Sodium 45 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
CLASSIC LEMONADE ICE POPS
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine ½ cup water, sugar and lemon zest.
- Bring to a boil, then decrease heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Strain syrup through sieve placed over large measuring cup, discarding solids.
- Whisk in lemon juice and remaining 2 cups water.
- Pour into molds and freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, for at least 4 hours.
- If you are using an ice pop kit, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
SWEET AND CREAMY LEMONADE ICE POPS
Find a refreshing, tart new dessert this summer and try our lemonade ice pops. There's no better way to chill out than with these Sweet and Creamy Lemonade Ice Pops that use just four simple ingredients and take just 10 mins to prep.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Blend together water, COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix, COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 10 ice pop molds and add sticks. Cover and freeze overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 40 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
WATERMELON-LEMONADE ICE POPS
- Combine all ingredients in processor. Puree until very smooth. Divide mixture among 8 ice pop molds (each about 1/4 to 1/3 cup capacity). Cover and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 5 days.
COTTON CANDY® GRAPE LEMONADE ICE POPS
- Divide grapes between ice pop molds. Pour lemonade over the grapes.
- Freeze for 8 hours, or overnight. Run molds under cold water for 10 to 15 seconds to release pops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 42.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 3.6 mg, Sugar 10.5 g
CLASSIC SANGRIA ICE POPS RECIPE BY TASTY
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 12 ice pops
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a blender, combine the apple, wine, orange juice, and brandy and blend until smooth.
- Place 4 grape halves in each ice pop mold.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, seal with the lids, and add the ice pop sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Carefully remove the ice pops from the molds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Carbohydrate 11 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 5 grams
GRAPE-LEMONADE GHOST ICE POPS
These kid-friendly ice pops will give anyone the shivers. Concord grape juice, fresh lemon juice, sugar, and water are mixed together, poured into molds, and frozen. It's a sweet treat for the spookiest day of the year.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a medium bowl, whisk together juices, sugar, and 1/2 cup water until sugar dissolves. Slightly flatten each raisin half and press one against flat side of each melon ball. Using a skewer, wedge 2 melon balls, raisins facing out, in bottom third of each of six 3-ounce ice-pop molds. Pour juice mixture into each mold, insert ice-pop sticks, and freeze until solid, about 3 hours (or up to 1 week).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 g
More about "classic lemonade ice pops recipes"
38 HOMEMADE POPSICLE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE EASY …
HOW TO MAKE POPTAILS: BOOZY ICE POP RECIPES FOR ADULTS
QUICK AND EASY LEMONADE ICE POPS - THE MOODY BLONDE
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory DessertsCalories 30 per serving
CLASSIC LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
LEMON-THYME ICE POPS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
VODKA LEMONADE ICE POPS - THE TAYLOR HOUSE
LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
RASPBERRY LEMONADE YOGURT ICE POPS - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE ICE POPS - FLOUR ON MY FACE
FRUITY LEMONADE ICE POPS | WEELICIOUS
EASY WATERMELON LEMONADE ICE POPS | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
HOMEMADE LEMON POPSICLES RECIPE | ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!
PINK LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
42 EASY SUMMER ICE POP RECIPES - PUREWOW
OUR TOP 10 ICE POP RECIPES TO BEAT THE HEAT - FOOD NETWORK
CLASSIC LEMONADE - SPARKLING ICE
SPARKLING ICE® LEMONADE CLASSIC COCKTAIL | RECIPES
SIMPLY LIGHT LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE | SIMPLY® …
30 SIMPLE ICE POP RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR SUMMER
HOMEMADE LEMONADE ICE BLOCKS - THE KIWI COUNTRY GIRL
21+ HOMEMADE POPSICLE RECIPES TO MAKE THIS SUMMER
PINEAPPLE LEMONADE ICE POPS - COURTNEY'S SWEETS
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE ICE POPS - COURTNEY'S SWEETS
HOW TO MAKE FRUITY LEMONADE ICE POPS - WEELICIOUS
HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY LEMONADE ICE POPS - FLOUR ON MY FACE
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE ICE POPS - GAL ON A MISSION
CREAMY LEMON ICE POPS - PLANT-BASED ON A BUDGET
VODKA POPSICLES WITH LEMONADE | MY CRAZY GOOD LIFE
CLASSIC LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CLASSIC LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | ICE POP …
PINEAPPLE LEMONADE ICE POPS WITH BLUEBERRIES RECIPE
BERRY-LEMONADE ICE POPS – BLENDTEC
25 EASY ALCOHOLIC POPSICLES (BOOZY ICE POPS FOR ... - INSANELY GOOD …
6 BEST BOOZY ICE POPS - TOP ALCOHOL-INFUSED POPSICLES
WATERMELON LEMONADE ICE POPS - ADRIANA'S BEST RECIPES
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY LEMON ICE POPS RECIPE WITH FRESH FRUIT
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE ICE POPS
CREAMY LEMONADE ICE POPS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #fruit #easy #low-fat #frozen-desserts #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #citrus #lemon
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you Make Lemonade popsicles for kids?This Lemonade Popsicle Recipe makes for a fun dessert recipe for kids and parents. Make this ice pops recipe with fresh ingredients for a tasty summer treat. In a large bowl with spout mix together the lemon juice and turmeric. Once combined add in the remaining ingredients and stir until completely mixed.
How do you make Pink Lemonade ice pops?These pink lemonade ice pops are a healthy and refreshing summer treat for kids and adults alike. Combine coconut water, the juice of 3 lemon halves (reserving the remaining half for later), agave and kosher salt in a liquid measuring cup and stir to combine.
How do you make frozen lemonade with lemon and water?Set aside to cool. Strain syrup through sieve placed over large measuring cup, discarding solids. Whisk in lemon juice and remaining 2 cups water. Pour into molds and freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, for at least 4 hours.
How do you make homemade ice cream with lemon juice?Strain syrup through sieve placed over large measuring cup, discarding solids. Whisk in lemon juice and remaining 2 cups water. Pour into molds and freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, for at least 4 hours. If you are using an ice pop kit, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.