CRANBERRY-ORANGE CAPE COD
- Fill each glass with ice. Pour cranberry juice cocktail, vodka, Grand Marnier, and lime juice into glass. Stir to blend. Garnish with lime wedge.
CAPE COD CRANBERRY MUFFINS
These cranberry-studded muffins make an easy breakfast or dessert. They freeze well, so bake up a batch and keep them on hand. Recipe is from Carole Walter's "Great Coffee Cakes, Sticky Buns, Muffins & More."
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 14 muffin cups with paper or foil cupcake liners.
- Place the cranberries in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped; set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine the butter and oil and heat until the butter melts.
- Stir in sugar; it will not dissolve.
- In large bowl, use a wooden spoon to stir together the eggs and orange juice.
- Stir in the sugar-butter mixture, then add the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- When the flour is almost incorporated, stir in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Fill the muffin cups until almost full with batter, about 1/4 cup each.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, one pan on each shelf.
- Halfway through baking, rotate the pans front to back and switch them from one shelf to the other.
- Bake until the muffins are golden brown and the tops are springy to the touch.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.8, Fat 10.5, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 33.1, Sodium 178.3, Carbohydrate 29.4, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 12.3, Protein 4.1
- Into an old fashioned glass over ice cubes, pour vodka and cranberry juice. Squeeze lime wedge into drink, and then drop the wedge into the drink. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.2 calories, Carbohydrate 12.2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 2.3 mg, Sugar 10.1 g
OCEAN SPRAY'S CAPE COD CRANBERRY DRESSING (STUFFING)
Whatever am I doing posting a fall-winter recipe in May? I know! Using up leftover cornbread! The meat is definitely optional. I used orange-essence dried cranberries from Trader Joe's. The sweetness of the cornbread balances and complements well with the tartness of the cranberries. If you choose to use dried cranberries, reduce amount by half. The recipe itself can be easily doubled. From the oceanspray.com website.
Provided by COOKGIRl
Yield 3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- *Note: I've prepared this recipe with and without the meat. For the sausage in the original recipe I used instead Recipe #100408 making "sausage" from ground turkey or chicken. It worked really well for this dressing. I have never prepared the dressing using sausage, only the sausage substitute as indicated. Test on Friday.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken broth (and butter if using), in an oiled or buttered medium casserole dish.
- Add broth; mix well.
- Add more broth for a moister stuffing. (I like my dressing/stuffing moist, therefore I add closer to 3/4 cup of broth but don't add too much liquid or you'll have bread-y goo.) If desired, dot the top of the dressing with the butter.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.4, Fat 23.3, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 30.6, Sodium 183.3, Carbohydrate 8.5, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 2.9, Protein 3.4
CAPE COD BAY BROWN BREAD
This reminds me of the brown bread my grandmother made whenever we went out east to visit. The aroma evokes fond memories of her New England home during the peak of fall. I use blackstrap molasses and agave nectar to make mine a little different without sacrificing any of the flavor. Cranberries are another special touch, but this would also taste delicious with raisins. -Kellie Foglio, Salem, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast, molasses and agave nectar in 2/3 cup warm water. In a large bowl, combine cranberries, wheat bran, salt, yeast mixture, 4 cups flour and remaining water; beat on medium speed 3 minutes until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky)., Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour., Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Shape into loaves. Place in two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Cover; let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°., Brush tops with milk. Sprinkle with oats. Bake until golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 101mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CRANBERRY-ORANGE CHEESECAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CRUST
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Finely grind cookies and chocolate in processor. Add butter; blend until moist clumps form. Using plastic wrap as aid, press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 1/4 inches up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides. Bake until set, about 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- For filling:
- Increase oven temperature to 350°F. Wrap 2 layers of heavy-duty foil around bottom and up sides of springform pan. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until light. Beat in flour. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
- Pour filling into crust. Place springform pan in large roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with enough hot water to come halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake until filling is just set in center but still moves slightly, about 55 minutes. Remove cake from water bath; transfer to rack and cool completely, about 4 hours. Cover and chill overnight.
- For topping:
- Stir sugar and water in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium; add cornstarch mixture and bring to simmer. Add cranberries; cook until beginning to pop, stirring often, about 3 minutes. Stir in orange peel. Cool completely. Cover and chill overnight. (Cheesecake and cranberry mixture can be made 2 days ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- Run knife around top edge of cheesecake to loosen. Release pan sides. Top cheesecake with cranberry mixture. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
More about "cranberry orange cape cod recipes"
VODKA CRANBERRY COCKTAIL - CAPE COD DRINK - MOM ON TIMEOUT
ALL RECIPES | MASSACHUSETTS CRANBERRIES
SUPER MOIST CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONES - SIZZLING EATS
CRANBERRY, APRICOT & GINGER SCONES WITH ORANGE GLAZE - CAPE COD …
CAPE COD CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RICK’S THREE POINTS OF PERFECTION CRANBERRY-ORANGE SCONE | EDIBLE …
CRANBERRY ORANGE SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE - THE SALTED COOKIE
CAPE COD CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - THE SALTED COOKIE
WEST BARNSTABLE CRANBERRY ORANGE BRAID | EDIBLE CAPE COD
CRANBERRIES: CAPE COD CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH
CRANBERRY, ORANGE, RASPBERRY VODKA DRINK (AKA CAPE COD)
CRANBERRY-ORANGE CAPE COD RECIPE - TRADITIONAL RECIPES - 2022
47 BEST CRANBERRY BREAKFAST RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN LOAF - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
CAPE COD CRANBERRY CAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LOUISIANA BRIDE: CRANBERRY ORANGE LEMONADE WITH CAPE COD SELECT
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CRANBERRIES ON CAPE COD
RECIPES | CAPE COD LIFE
RECIPES USING JELLY FROM CAPE COD CRANBERRY HARVEST
CAPE COD CRANBERRY SODA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CAPE COD SELECT PREMIUM CRANBERRIES
CAPE COD CRANBERRY SCONES RECIPE
CAPE COD COCKTAIL: THE ORIGINAL COCKTAIL RECIPE WITH VODKA AND …
CRANBERRY ORANGE SNOWBALLS - GRANDMA HONEY'S HOUSE
CAPE COD CRANBERRY BREAD BAKE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
CRANBERRY + ORANGE VODKA COCKTAIL - SIP + SANITY
THANKSGIVING CAPE COD CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH - CSMONITOR.COM
CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS | - » CAPE COD SELECT PREMIUM …
DELICIOUS CRANBERRY RECIPES - WENEEDAVACATION.COM
CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH | MASSACHUSETTS CRANBERRIES
A CLASSIC CAPE COD CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - 31 DAILY
THE POPULAR CAPE COD COCKTAIL RECIPE
35 CAPE COD CRANBERRIES IDEAS | CAPE COD, CRANBERRY RECIPES, …
RECIPES > BREADS > HOW TO MAKE CAPE COD CRANBERRY BREAD BAKE
CAPE COD CRANBERRY COOKIES - HOME SWEET HOME BAKERY
CAPE COD CRANBERRY NUT BREAD | YESTERDISH
CRANBERRY-ORANGE CAPE COD RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
You'll also love