SIMPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE
When you can't eat another bite of buttery mashed potatoes, hearty bread stuffing or herb-infused turkey, reach for the cranberry sauce! Delightfully tart and tangy, this essential side cuts through all those Thanksgiving flavors giving your palate the refreshing break you never knew you needed. With just a fast five-minute prep time, some fresh or frozen cranberries, a little water, sugar, a zest from your favorite citrus and some simmer time-homemade cranberry sauce will be on the table before you know it. The best part? You can make this crimson berry sauce the night before, so come turkey day you'll have one less thing to worry about.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Rinse cranberries with cool water, and remove any stems or blemished berries.
- Heat water and sugar to boiling in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue boiling 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cranberries. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue boiling about 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until cranberries begin to pop. Pour sauce into bowl or container. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 0 mg
PERFECT CRANBERRY SAUCE
For the holidays, make this Perfect Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen using fresh or frozen cranberries; kick it up with orange or lemon zest.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Empty a 12-ounce bag of fresh or frozen cranberries into a saucepan and transfer 1/2 cup to a small bowl. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 strip orange or lemon zest and 2 tablespoons water to the pan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, about 10 minutes. Increase the heat to medium and cook until the cranberries burst, about 12 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the reserved cranberries. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and cool to room temperature before serving.
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE
- Put cranberries, raspberries, Merlot, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Use a whisk to mash the cranberries. Turn down heat and let simmer for 15 minutes. Pour sauce into a container and refrigerate. It can be served hot or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105.5 calories, Carbohydrate 22.6 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 1.6 mg, Sugar 17.7 g
I turn to this recipe frequently because I can prepare it a day ahead-it's so convenient when company's coming. And with only a trace of fat, the fruity side dish is nutritious and delicious.-Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2-3/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place cranberries, sugar and cranberry-raspberry juice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until berries pop, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally., Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Transfer to a bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 2mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
OVEN-BAKED CRANBERRY & RASPBERRY SAUCE
Don't wait for the holidays to try this one! Tart & sweet at the same time, looks beautiful on the table. The oven works while you go play! Original recipe came from "Hobby Farms" magazine.
Provided by Debber
Yield 1/2 cup servings, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread cranberries in a 13x9 GLASS baking pan; sprinkle with one cup sugar and stir to coat all the berries.
- Bake until mixture is hot and bubbly (berries will pop)--about 40 minutes. STIR TWICE DURING BAKING TIME!
- Gently stir in the raspberries; sprinkle with remaining sugar and liqueur, stir again.
- Pour mixture into a serving dish; cover and chill until set.
- **NOTE**the Grand Marnier can be substituted with orange juice.
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE
- In a heavy saucepan combine the cranberries, the raspberries with the syrup, the brown sugar, and the cranberry juice cocktail, simmer the mixture, covered, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst and the sauce is thickened, and let the sauce cool.
More about "cranberry raspberry sauce recipes"
SLOW COOKER APPLE RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE | SIMPLE ...
3.8/5 (12)Total Time 8 hrs 15 minsCategory Side DishCalories 73 per serving
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, stirring occasionally and breaking up the apples and cranberries with a wooden spoon as they soften.
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE - HOMEPAGE | PENZEYS
Author Lucy BartlettEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
HOT EATS AND COOL READS: RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE ...
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 1 min
RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory SauceCalories 157 per serving
- Place a strainer over a large bowl and pour the sauce in so the strainer catches the berries. Use a wire whisk to mash the berries to desired consistency then add them back to the sauce.
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE WITH RASPBERRIES
5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory CondimentCalories 204 per serving
- Place the cranberries, raspberry liqueur, sugar, ginger, mint and salt in a saucepot, saving the fresh raspberries for later. Heat the pot to medium heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stir the cranberries every few minutes.
- Once the cranberries have popped and a sauce has formed, add the fresh raspberries. Stir and simmer another 5 minutes, until the raspberries have just cooked through. Serve warm or cold.
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE - NUM'S THE WORD - EASY RECIPES
4.5/5 (16)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 63 per serving
- After 10 minutes, mash up berries using a potato masher or fork or something to mash up the berries. You can mash up all the berries, some, or none, depending on how chunky you like your cranberry sauce.
RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE - HOST THE TOAST
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 3Total Time 18 mins
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, water, and cranberries. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Allow the cranberries to pop and the mixture to thicken, continuing to simmer for about 10 minutes.
CRANBERRY-RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 15 minsCalories 23 per serving
RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE - DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER!
5/5 (9)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
CRANBERRY, RASPBERRY, AND MAPLE SAUCE - DRISCOLL'S
4.7/5 (132)Calories 115.88Servings 10Category Dinner
CREAMY CRANBERRY MOUSSE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
LAYERED CRANBERRY JELLO SALAD - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE - AN EASY, FAST, GOURMET ...
THANKSGIVING CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE – HEIDI'S RASPBERRY ...
EASY CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE - CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPES
CRANBERRY SAUCE RASPBERRY JELLO - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CRANBERRY-RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPE
10 BEST CRANBERRY SAUCE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPE
CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #jams-and-preserves #sauces #condiments-etc #fruit #low-fat #stove-top #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #sweet-sauces #low-in-something #berries #raspberries #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cranberry sauce from cranberries?Stir in cranberries. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Continue boiling about 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until cranberries begin to pop.
What can I serve with raspberry cranberry sauce?The sweetness of the raspberries combined with tart cranberries with a hint of almond flavor make this sauce perfect for serving on turkey, rolls, leftover sandwiches, just about anything! This recipe is really easy to make from scratch and tastes SO much better than that canned stuff you find at the grocery store.
How to make raspberry sauce with fresh raspberries?Instructions Combine fresh or thawed raspberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan on high heat and bring to a boil. Once the mixture begins to boil, lower the heat and allow raspberries to cook and soften, stirring occasionally for about 8-10 minutes.
How to make cranberry raspberry sauce with Merlot?Put cranberries, raspberries, Merlot, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Use a whisk to mash the cranberries. Turn down heat and let simmer for 15 minutes. Pour sauce into a container and refrigerate. It can be served hot or cold. 106 calories; protein 0.4g; carbohydrates 22.6g; fat 0.2g; sodium 1.6mg.