Easter Egg Hunt Pie
EASTER EGG HUNT PIE
a simple and quick dessert for easter or any time (you can change the candies to fit any holiday). i don't remember where i got this recipe, but it is so simple to make. the kids really love this one.
Time: 10 minutes
- in a large mixer bowl , beat cream cheese until fluffy , gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth
- add water and pudding mix
- on low speed , beat until smooth
- gently stir in whipped topping
- spoon 1 / 2 of filling into pie crust
- top with chocolate eggs
- top with remaining filling
- chill 3 hours
- garnish as desired
- refrigerate leftovers
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- graham cracker pie crust
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla instant pudding mix
- whipped topping
- miniature chocolate eggs
EASTER EGG HUNT PIE
A simple and quick dessert for Easter or any time (you can change the candies to fit any holiday). I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is so simple to make. The kids really love this one.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by BlueHyacinth
Yield 8 serving(s)
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 of filling into pie crust; top with chocolate eggs.
- Top with remaining filling.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or 16 other holiday decorative candies
EASTER EGG "HUNT" CAKE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Alex Guarnaschelli
Yield 6 to 8 servings
- In a large bowl whip the butter with a hand mixer until completely smooth. Add sugar and "cream" them together until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add the egg and the egg yolk and mix until blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally to make sure everything is being integrated. Remove the bowl from the mixer and use a spatula to fold in the almonds, flour, almond extract, vanilla extract and orange liqueur. Stir until thoroughly combined. Stir the rabbit figurine into the filling.
- Place the 11-inch round circle of puff pastry flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a pastry brush to brush the edge with the egg wash. Put the filling in an even mound in the center of the round leaving the edge clean. Gently lift the 12-inch round and place it over the filling and the bottom round so the edges match up. Press down on all of the edges so the egg wash acts as a glue to stick the top and bottom together. Using the tines of a fork, "crimp" around the edges to seal the top shut. Brush the top with any remaining egg wash.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator to firm up slightly as the oven heats, about 15 minutes. Place the baking sheet in the center of the oven and bake until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup toasted ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 miniature rabbit figurine (heat-proof)
- 2 circles pre-made puff pastry - one 11 inches and one 12 inches in diameter, both chilled
- 1 egg, whisked together with 1 tablespoon cold water, for egg wash
EASTER HUNT PIE
I'm not exactly sure where I got this recipe from but my boys used to ask me to make one at Easter. By changing candy and pudding flavor you can make this pie to fit any holiday or occasion.
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by susan simons
- 1. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 2. Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth; gently stir in whipped topping.
- 3. Spoon 1/2 filling into pie crust and top with chocolate eggs; top with remaining filling. Chill 3 hours. Garnish as desired.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 6 ounce keebler graham cracker crust
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed ,milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 c cold water
- 1 4 ounce pkg. instant vanilla flavored pudding
- 1 1/2 c non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
EASTER EGG HUNT CAKE
This clever sheet cake is a joy to decorate and a perfect project to do with your kids. It'll make a great centerpiece for a spring celebration and has the added bonus of being easy to serve.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Dan Langan
Yield One 9-by-13-inch cake
- For the devil's food cake: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch cake pan and line the bottom with parchment with an overhang on the longer side. Grease the parchment.
- Combine the chocolate, cocoa and instant coffee in a large bowl. Pour the hot water over to melt; let sit 2 to 3 minutes and then whisk until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and mix on low to combine.
- Add the buttermilk to the chocolate mixture to cool it slightly more. Add the eggs, oil, vanilla and chocolate-buttermilk mixture to the stand mixer. Turn the mixer on low and combine until the dry ingredients are moistened. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes, scraping halfway through.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, 58 to 60 minutes. Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan, then wrap the whole thing in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Unmold the by unwrapping the plastic, placing a fresh piece of parchment and a wire rack on top of the cake, then turning the cake out of the pan. (Cold sheet cakes are easier to unmold and have less chance of breakage.) Flip the cake onto a serving board. Trim the sides and level if necessary.
- Mix the buttercream with 2 parts green and 1 part yellow gel food coloring until it's tinted light green. Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the buttercream to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave it about 5 seconds to soften. Frost the top of the cake and then the sides with the warmed buttercream. Use a scraper to square off the edges. Chill in the refrigerator until the buttercream is no longer sticky, 20 to 30 minutes. Frost the cake a final time and chill in the refrigerator until the buttercream is firm, about 30 minutes.
- Fit a pastry bag with a grass tip. Divide the remaining green buttercream between two small bowls and darken 1 bowl with more green and yellow food coloring. Fill the pastry bag with the two colors, allowing them to mix slightly, then pipe grass on the top of the cake.
- Cut the rolled wafer cookies pieces in half so they are about 1/2-inch higher than the top of the cake. Attach to the sides of the cake with a little bit of extra buttercream, leaving some space in between. Place the chocolate eggs in the grass.
Number Of Ingredients: 18
- Nonstick cooking spray or unsalted butter, for greasing
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups (150 grams) Dutch-process cocoa (use high fat cocoa, 22 to 24 percent fat)
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee or espresso
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups (600 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons (330 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 cups buttercream
- Green and yellow gel food coloring
- 27 rolled wafer cookies
- 24 speckled chocolate or jelly bean eggs
More recipes about easter egg hunt pie recipes
Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe - Details, Calories, Nutrition
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comGet full Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Rate this Easter Egg Hunt Pie recipe with 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust, 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened, 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated), 3/4 cup cold water, 1 (4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix, 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed, 16 miniature ... ...Show details
Easter Egg Hunt Pie on BakeSpace.com
Recipe From : bakespace.comThis Easter Egg Hunt Pie recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. It’s one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world’s sweetest recipe swap community. ...Show details
Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe - How To Make Easter Egg Hunt
Recipe From : indobase.comEaster Egg Hunt Pie is an easy to make recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Easter Egg Hunt Pie by following this easy recipe. Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe; Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Rating: 10.0 / 10 (1 vote) Recipe … ...Show details
Easter Egg Pie Recipe - RecipeTips.com
Recipe From : recipetips.comSprinkle chocolate egg halves over the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining filling. Cover the pie with a layer of whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour. Sprinkle the top with Easter … ...Show details
Easter Hunt Pie Recipe - Group Recipes
Recipe From : grouprecipes.comEaster Hunt Pie Recipe. Easter Hunt Pie. From minitindel 12 years ago Add yours; Pick your photo Browse... Caption optional. Upload Photo or cancel ... 16- mini chocolate eggs … ...Show details
16 Best Easter Pie Recipes - How to Make Easy Easter Pies
Recipe From : delish.comMar 27, 2018 · Whether you're looking for something sweet or savory, these Easter pie recipes will be crowd favorites come Sunday. If you're still planning for the day, check out our favorite Easter … ...Show details
40+ Easter Brunch Ideas - Easy Easter Brunch Recipe & Menu
Recipe From : delish.comMar 21, 2018 · In between church and hunting for eggs, you'll need to feed the fam. These delicious Easter brunch recipes will make everyone happy—we've got sweet and savory recipes … ...Show details
12 Easter Egg Hunt Ideas We Love for the Whole Family
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comMar 12, 2021 · Make sure you keep track of your eggs’ hiding spots—especially if you’re using the real deal! Create a master map that lists the hiding spot of each egg, and do a spot-check after the hunt to make sure all of the prizes were found. Psst! These are the most popular Easter recipes in every state. ...Show details
Italian Easter Pie | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comApr 08, 2011 · Combine the ham, boiled eggs, and parsley with the raw eggs, ricotta, Parmesan, and about 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper. ...Show details
Peeps Pie: An Absurd Easter Dessert That Your Family Will
Recipe From : methodshop.comApr 17, 2006 · Peeps Pie is an absurd pie made using leftover Peeps from Easter. This unique Easter dessert is kid-friendly and fun to make. Here’s our Peeps Pie recipe. Peeps Pie is a ridiculous Easter dessert that your family will never forget. ...Show details
Fun Ideas for an Easter Egg Hunt Party | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLet kids decorate their own "basket" desserts to bring home: spread icing on sugar cookies or cupcakes; sprinkle with green tinted coconut for grass, and top with jellybean "eggs."; Face-painting. Use non-toxic colors found at your local craft or costume store to draw … ...Show details
25 Unique Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for Kids - Easter Egg
Recipe From : countryliving.comApr 02, 2021 · Whether you opt for a scavenger hunt, a preschooler-friendly counting game, or a hunt protected with coded clues, when paired with some fun Easter games, these egg hunt ideas will be a hit with kids of all ages. There are also some great ideas for candy-free hunts, whether you choose to swap treats for trinkets or "coupons" that kids can redeem ... ...Show details
24 Easy Easter Brunch Recipes For A Special Celebration
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comMar 25, 2021 · Have an Easter egg hunt and a spectacular brunch too! From quiche Lorraine to baked apple French toast, these simple and delicious holiday brunch options promise you’ll have an easy, breezy Easter Sunday. Lemon Pound Cake Flavored with lemon zest and juice, and drizzled with a tart lemon glaze, this cake is the ultimate dessert […] ...Show details
Easter Recipes - The Last Refuge
Recipe From : theconservativetreehouse.comMar 27, 2021 · finely chop whole cranberries in a food processor, add whole can of cranberry sauce to pan with sugar 1 cup of sugar and a bit of water / incorporate together with a whisk / add two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar reduce by 1/2 / add fresh cranberries and 1 teaspoon of finely chopped rosemary/ salt and pepper to taste… remove from the heat when the desired thickness is achieved. ...Show details
20 Best Adult Easter Egg Hunt Ideas - How to Host an
Recipe From : countryliving.comFeb 16, 2021 · Sure, Easter egg hunt ideas are typically for the youngest members of your family, but we think this year is the perfect time to switch things up by having an adult Easter egg hunt in addition to one for the kids. After all, you've spent hours putting together all the Easter recipes, decorations, and more, you deserve some unbridled fun as well. We've rounded up a list of egg hunt ideas and ... ...Show details
How to Host a Boozy Adult Easter Egg Hunt | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMar 11, 2020 · If your idea of enjoying Easter as an adult involves hitting up the grocery store the day after for on-sale candy, then it's time for a change in tradition. Host your own adult Easter egg hunt, subbing booze for colorful eggs and candy, to have a hilarious afternoon with your friends and family that you'll want to repeat every year. ...Show details
20 Kid-Pleasing Easter Desserts, Easter Recipes, and
Recipe From : mommypoppins.comMar 23, 2021 · For more ideas on planning a memorable holiday for the family check out our easy Easter crafts for kids, creative ways to dye Easter eggs, and tons of Easter egg hunts you can have at home. No-Bake Easter Egg Fruit Tarts are perfect desserts for kids who already had too much candy. ...Show details
50 Easter Recipes That Make Your Brunch Irresistible
Recipe From : msn.comGet the Apple Pie Pancakes with Maple Walnuts recipe. ... Snack on these mini ham sandwiches while you wait for the main event: the annual Easter egg hunt. Get the Ham Biscuits recipe. ...Show details
Egg Hunt Treats™ - Rice Krispies
Recipe From : ricekrispies.comDirections. 1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. ...Show details
15 Best Adult Easter Egg Hunt Ideas - How to Host an
Recipe From : goodhousekeeping.comApr 01, 2021 · These adult Easter egg ideas show so many ways for grown-ups to get in on the action. These clever egg hunt ideas, perfect for couples and large groups, rely on booze, money, and competitive games. ...Show details
35 Fresh Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for the Whole Family - PureWow
Recipe From : purewow.comJan 28, 2021 · 4. DIY Galaxy Easter Eggs. Skip the standard plastic eggs (and the candy) and opt for an artsier egg hunt instead. You don’t need to be the next Van Gogh to pull off this starry night—a few bottles of nail polish and some silver glitter are all you’ll need—and the end result will amaze kids of … ...Show details