EASY HAMBURGER POT PIE
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, onion powder, salt and pepper over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir vegetables and soup into beef; heat to boiling. Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and egg with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour over hot beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 880 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
CLASSIC HAMBURGER PIE
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes; drain. Set aside to cool in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and onion in the hot skillet until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Stir green beans and tomato soup into the ground beef mixture; transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Mash the cooled potatoes with milk, egg, garlic, pepper, and salt; spoon in mounds over the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and edges of dish begin to brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.4 calories, Carbohydrate 31.5 g, Cholesterol 67.4 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 16.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 522.6 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
COUNTRY STYLE GROUND BEEF MEAT PIE
This recipe makes two pies and may be made using using either ground pork or ground beef or half of each, I prefer the half each!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a medium saucepan heat butter over medium-high heat; add in onion, celery and garlic and saute about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in ground beef or pork, cubed potatoes, water and half and half cream or milk;. cook while stirring until liquid has completely evaporated.
- Add in spices; cook stirring for about 5-6 minutes, then allow the mixture to cool.
- Fit bottom pie pastry into each 9-inch deep-dish pie plates.
- Divide the beef misture between each pie plate.
- Top each pie with top pie crusts then flute edges together.
- Cut slits in top of crust each, then place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in 450 degrees F (bottom rack) oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue baking for another 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly before slicing.
GROUND BEEF PIE
From Bucyrus, Ohio, Cleora Campbell sends this recipe for a beefed-up quiche that doesn't require a prepared crust. The entree is easy to assemble and economical, too, at a mere 82¢ a serving.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Press into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese. , In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix just until combined. Pour over cheese. , Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 507 calories, Fat 31g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 224mg cholesterol, Sodium 879mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 36g protein.
EASY HAMBURGER MEAT PIE
My Mom used to make this when I was a kid, and I still make it today. It is super easy, and super good!!
Provided by tracyeileen
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 1 pie, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare pie crust, and line a 9" pie plate.
- In frying pan scramble fry ground beef until browned.
- Turn off heat, add vegetable soup, and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add top crust, and seal edges.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Let sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
More about "easy hamburger meat pie recipes"
BISQUICK CHEESEBURGER PIE - THE SEASONED MOM
4.8/5 (22)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 248 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish (an 8-inch square pan will also work) with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
GROUND BEEF MEAT PIE - AHEAD OF THYME
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory BeefCalories 478 per serving
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium high heat until the butter starts to sizzle and shimmer. Add in onions, garlic, parsley and ground beef. Stir well with a spatula and cook for 5-6 minutes until meat browns and is no longer pink.
TOURTIERE (MEAT PIE) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (27)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Beef, Dinner, Entree, Main CourseCalories 558 per serving
- While potatoes are cooking, brown ground beef, pork, onion, and garlic until no pink remains using a spoon to break it up. Add remaining ingredients (including mashed potatoes) except for pie crust and bread crumbs.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Add 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs to help the mixture hold together if needed. Cool for 20 minutes.
KETO GROUND BEEF MEAT PIE RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
5/5 (274)Calories 405 per servingCategory Main Course
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with olive oil and place it on a foil-lined baking sheet (to catch any drips while baking).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano and cayenne.
- Heat a large stainless steel skillet over medium heat. You can add some oil if you want, but I find it unnecessary as the beef releases quite a bit of fat. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring often and breaking it up as it cooks, until no longer raw but still slightly pink, about 5 minutes. Drain. Allow to slightly cool.
EASY GROUND BEEF RECIPES - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (14)Category EasyCuisine $6-$8Calories 275 per serving
80 SUPER EASY GROUND BEEF DINNERS | TASTE OF HOME
Author Jason Nowak
GROUND BEEF POT PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
3.5/5 (64)Category EntreeServings 6Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
10 BEST HAMBURGER PIE WITH PIE CRUST RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST GROUND BEEF MEAT PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE LOUISIANA-STYLE MEAT PIE RECIPE
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 4 hrs 15 minsCategory Appetizers & StartersCalories 302 per serving
- Using a sharp knife, chop the onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic finely. (You want it to be as chopped as possible because you don’t want giant chunks of veggies in the meat pies.)
- When the skillet is hot, add the veggies, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are translucent.
- When the veggies are translucent, add the Panorama ground beef. Season with the salt, Creole seasoning, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsServings 8Calories 388 per serving
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef, breaking up large pieces with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove to a bowl using a slotted spoon. Drain all but 1 Tbsp. fat from skillet. Add onion, carrots and celery; sauté until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Transfer to bowl with beef; stir in Worcestershire, tomato sauce and Cheddar. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool slightly. Beat egg in a bowl with 1 tsp. water.
- Roll out 1 sheet of pastry and fit into a 9-inch pie plate (use aluminum or tempered glass if you intend to freeze). Place on lined baking sheet. Add meat mixture and spread evenly. Roll out second sheet of pastry; place on top of pie. Fold top crust over bottom crust; crimp edges to seal. Brush top with egg wash. Cut steam vents in top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF; bake until crust is golden and filling bubbles at steam vents, 20 to 25 minutes longer.
23 EASY GROUND BEEF RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
4.3/5 (19)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Beef, Dinner, Featured, Recipe RoundupPublished 2020-12-15
- Sloppy Joe Frito Pie. The ground beef is coated in a homemade sloppy joe sauce made up of ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and onion powder.
- Cheeseburger Pasta. Two of your favorite meals are combined to give you the ultimate cheeseburger pasta. Ready in just 30 minutes, this recipe is the key to any busy night.
- Leftover Chili Cornbread Casserole. Throwing out perfectly good food is the worst feeling in the world. But no one likes eating the same meal several nights in a row.
- Mexi-Mac Skillet. Not only is this mexi-mac skillet delicious, it’s also a one-pot meal. I can’t help but think of those Hamburger Helper days. This recipe is also quick and easy, but I can guarantee it knocks that boxed meal out of the park when it comes to flavor.
- Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells. Pasta and tacos seem like they shouldn’t go together, but these taco stuffed pasta shells will be your new favorite duo! Similar to classic stuffed shells, this recipe replaces the traditional shell filling with taco meat and vegetables.
- Lipton Onion Soup Burgers. Lipton onion soup mix is such a versatile seasoning that should be kept on hand at all times. It can be used to make a dip, dumped in with your roast, or to make mouth-watering Lipton onion soup burgers.
- Meatballs. Everyone needs to have a foolproof, classic meatball recipe. Making them in big batches and freezing will allow you to have meatballs any day of the week, even when you don’t have time!
- Korean Beef and Rice. If you only have 20 minutes to make dinner and get it on the table, try this Korean beef and rice. Budget-friendly and tender, even the pickiest of eaters will ask for seconds.
- Un-stuffed Cabbage Bowls. A classic stuffed cabbage takes time and effort. Luckily, these un-stuffed cabbage bowls have all of the same flavor without spending the extra effort.
- Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie. Also known as the “impossibly easy cheeseburger pie,” this Bisquick cheeseburger pie is sure to become a weeknight staple.
HAMBURGER PIE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS - EASY RECIPE
5/5 (17)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet, brown the hamburger, onion, and green pepper with the salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and hot sauce. Drain the hamburger mixture.
- Spray a 10 inch pie pan and spread the hamburger mixture in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded cheese over the hamburger.
- In a small bowl, mix the bisquick, milk, and eggs. Whisk together until smooth. Pour over the hamburger and cheese. Sprinkle the last 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over your mixture. Bake for 25 minutes.
CHEESY HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE-EASY ONE SKILLET DINNER ...
5/5 (1)Category Main DishesCuisine AmericanCalories 459 per serving
- Meanwhile, make your pie crust but do not bake it. Press it into a deep dish pie plate and finished the edge as desired. Poke several holes in the crust bottom.
- When the hamburger concoction is cooked; drain it well and pour the whole of it into a large bowl. Add in the beaten eggs and thoroughly mix it up.
GROUND BEEF SHEPHERD'S PIE - MODERN CRUMB
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 510 per serving
EASY SHEPHERD'S PIE WITH GROUND BEEF! - THE TYPICAL MOM
Reviews 2Calories 327 per servingCategory Entree, Main Course
BEEF PIE RECIPE WITH GROUND BEEF - SAVORY WITH SOUL
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 384 per serving
SAVORY CHEESEBURGER PIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 386Saturated Fat 10g 52%Cholesterol 166mg 55%Total Fat 21g 27%
EASY BEEF POT PIE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.3/5 (11)Total Time 55 minsServings 4Calories 524 per serving
EASY SHEPHERDS PIE RECIPE - A DAY IN MOTHERHOOD
5/5 (1)Category Dinner, Casserole
GROUND BEEF TAMALE PIE RECIPE : VIEW COOKING VIDEOS ...
TAMALE PIE RECIPE EASY - 25+ COOKING INSTRUCTIONS ...
MEAT PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love