EGGPLANT CRABMEAT AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE
Eggplants compliment other foods nicely as a side dish and are hearty enough to steal the show in a main course - as this recipe sure will!
Provided by Daniel Cheramie
Categories Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Peel and dice eggplant into 1-inch cubes. Boil in enough water to cover with 1 tablespoon salt until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in olive oil until very tender. Fold vegetable mixture into eggplant. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire, Lea and Perrins, Creole seasoning, hot red pepper sauce, 1 cup cracker crumbs, Parmesan, salt and cayenne, then eggs. Gently fold in seafood.
- Place mixture in greased casserole. Top with bread crumbs and melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
CRAB AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE
Canned crab and shrimp make this an ecconomical, quick and easy treat. Serve this over buttered toast topped with cooked peas or asparagus and be sure you claim a portion before it vanishes!
Provided by Lorac
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except cracker crumbs and butter.
- Spread in a greased casserole.
- Mix cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the seafood mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
SHRIMP & CRAB CASSEROLE
This quick, easy recipe is truly delicious. The succulent, melt-in-your-mouth seafood flavors and textures make for elegant comfort food. To make ahead, just assemble, cover and refrigerate, then bake when ready. -Jan Bartley, Evergreen, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread rice into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir until tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in flour until blended; gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes., Stir in seafood seasoning, salt, pepper sauce and pepper. Fold in shrimp and crab. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, until shrimp turn pink, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. To Make Ahead: Can be made a day in advance. Prepare recipe as directed, cooling sauce slightly before adding shrimp and crab. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 195mg cholesterol, Sodium 1127mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
EGGPLANT, CRABMEAT CASSEROLE RECIPE
Provided by SteveV
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Peel, cut, and dice eggplant and soak in seasoned water. Cook onion in margarine until wilted. Add raw shrimp and continue cooking over medium heat until onion browns slightly. Add eggplant and cook slowly until very tender. Add crab meat and most of the bread crumbs. Moisten these and mix well. Cook over low heat to dressing consistency. Put in a casserole dish, sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake at 350 F until lightly brown.
SHRIMP AND EGGPLANT CASSEROLE RECIPE
Provided by rhongaut
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Peel eggplant and cut into squares. Boil in water with salt until soft. Remove and mash. Set aside. In a large skillet over a medium fire heat olive oil and cook onions, celery, and green pepper until soft. Add raw shrimp an cook until pink. Add eggplant to this mixture. Add worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, Tony Chachere seasoning, salt and pepper to this mixture. Stir and cook through. Pour mixture into bowl and add french bread pieces. Add one cup bread crumbs and one cup mozzarella cheese and mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture into 9 x 13" baking dish and top with remaining bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese and dot with butter. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
SHRIMP AND CRAB CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Combine crab meat, shrimp, rice, mayonnaise, onion, milk, hot sauce, and almonds in casserole dish. Mix well.
- Cover top of casserole with crumbled crackers. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until casserole is bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 959.5 calories, Carbohydrate 41.2 g, Cholesterol 249.3 mg, Fat 68.4 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 44 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 914.8 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
More about "eggplant crabmeat and shrimp casserole recipes"
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT - NEW …
BIG AL’S EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP AND CRAB MEAT
Reviews 1Servings 10Cuisine Not SetCategory Main Dish
CREOLE EGGPLANT WITH SHRIMP | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
CAJUN EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SEAFOOD STUFFED EGGPLANT CASSEROLE - ZAGLEFT
EGGPLANT AND SHRIMP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SEAFOOD AND EGGPLANT DRESSING - DEEP SOUTH DISH
EGGPLANT SHRIMP AND CRAB CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT - NOLA.COM
EGGPLANT CRAB AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT – THE CRAZY LOBSTER …
EGGPLANT, CRABMEAT AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE RECIPE
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT – PLANTATION PARADE
EGGPLANT CASSEROLE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
EGGPLANT SHRIMP CASSEROLE - CAJUN COOKING
EGGPLANT WITH SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT - PATCHWORK TIMES BY JUDY …
FOOD LUST PEOPLE LOVE: CAJUN SHRIMP EGGPLANT CASSEROLE
EGGPLANT, CRABMEAT AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE – RECIPES NETWORK
EGGPLANT AND SHRIMP BAKE | EMERILS.COM
10 BEST SHRIMP CRABMEAT CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EGGPLANT SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
EGGPLANT, CRABMEAT AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE | RECIPE | SHRIMP …
KEVIN BELTON EGGPLANT CRAB AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE
CREOLE EGGPLANT CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMP | FIRST YOU HAVE A BEER
EGGPLANT, CRABMEAT AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE - CRECIPE.COM
EGGPLANT WITH SHRIMP CASSEROLE - CAJUN RECIPES
SEAFOOD AND EGGPLANT CASSEROLE | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
CREAMY SHRIMP AND CRAB OVER FRIED EGGPLANT - CAJUN COOKING …
EGGPLANT CRABMEAT CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EGGPLANT CRABMEAT CASSEROLE - CAJUN RECIPES
SHRIMP AND EGGPLANT CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RECIPES > CASSEROLES > HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP AND EGGPLANT …
SHRIMP AND EGGPLANT CASSEROLE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CREOLE EGGPLANT WITH CRAB CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a shrimp and eggplant casserole?In heavy pot (not iron) sauté onions in oil until soft but not brown. Add garlic, celery & bell pepper & cook additional 3 minutes. Add shrimp and sprinkle with salt, pepper, Tony’s & seafood seasonings. Mix well and cook until shrimp are pink, about 4 or 5 minutes. Add eggplant and mix well.
How do you make shrimp and eggplant paratha?Add shrimp and sprinkle with salt, pepper, Tony’s & seafood seasonings. Mix well and cook until shrimp are pink, about 4 or 5 minutes. Add eggplant and mix well.
What are some recipes for eggplant parmesan?Directions. Peel and dice eggplant into 1-inch cubes. Boil in enough water to cover with 1 tablespoon salt until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and set aside. Saute onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in olive oil until very tender. Fold vegetable mixture into eggplant. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire, Lea and Perrins,...
What is the best way to cook eggplant?Peel and dice eggplant into 1-inch cubes. Boil in enough water to cover with 1 tablespoon salt until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and set aside. Sauté onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in olive oil until very tender. Fold vegetable mixture into eggplant.