NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
these are soo good, and easy to make since you don't have to bake them. My family devoured them within a few minutes
Provided by fawn512
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine crumbs and sugar, pour melted butter. Press into pan (I use 9" springform pan) chill covered (I make this the night before).
- Beat cream cheese, add sugar.
- Soak gelatin in milk for 5 minutes, and heat it up (or place it in microwave) to melt the gelatin.
- Gradually pour this while beating the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread on top of crust. Top with blueberry syrup.
- NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake.
- Chill covered a few hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.3, Fat 20.8, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 37.7, Sodium 302.3, Carbohydrate 48.3, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 24.4, Protein 4
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
For an airy delight on a summer afternoon, try this mouthwatering cheesecake from Hastings, Nebraska's Ken Gallagher. Because it doesn't contain eggs, it's lighter but also very creamy and refreshing.-Ken Gallagher, Hastings, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside. , In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool. , Place cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually beat in gelatin mixture until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping. , Puree blueberries in a food processor; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523 calories, Fat 34g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 79mg cholesterol, Sodium 318mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
Can be made any time of the year, thanks to frozen blueberries.
Provided by JJOHN32
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife. Place frozen blueberries on top of cake. Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.2 calories, Carbohydrate 31.9 g, Cholesterol 121.7 mg, Fat 23.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 216.4 mg, Sugar 23.5 g
FROZEN BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
This blueberry cheesecake is my uncle's creation and it is always amazing in the summer. When saskatoons are in season, I use those.
Provided by Theiss
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and almonds in a bowl. Pour in butter and mix until incorporated.
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan and press crumb mixture over the bottom to make a crust.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Pour into the blueberry mixture and cook until thick, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in ice cream, 1 spoonful at a time, until blended.
- Spoon 3/4 of the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Cover with the blueberry filling. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Run a fork through the cheesecake to create swirls.
- Freeze, uncovered, until firm, about 2 hours. Cover with plastic wrap and keep frozen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 41.6 g, Cholesterol 88.8 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 17.5 g, Sodium 270.4 mg, Sugar 31.8 g
" FAKE " BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Make and share this " Fake " Blueberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Canadian Jane
Yield 8 , 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cook pudding according to package directions. Cool.
- Add Cool Whip to vanilla pudding and mix together.
- In a 9 x 12 pan, line the bottom with the graham crackers.
- Add a layer of the pudding mixture, then another layer of graham crackers. Continue layers, ending with pudding mixture.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top.
- Sprinkle top with crushed graham crackers or shaved chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328.4, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 8.7, Sodium 177.5, Carbohydrate 58.8, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 51.4, Protein 0.8
PHILADELPHIA NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Get your blueberry thrills with our PHILADELPHIA No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is made with frozen fruit and lemon zest.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add blueberries; mix well. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP and lemon zest. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 330 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 18 g, Protein 6 g
CONTEST-WINNING BLUEBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
This is my favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe, which I often make for family get-togethers. -Cathy Medley, Clyde, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the berries are softened. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into the blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. Transfer to a blender; cover and process until smooth. Set aside. , For crust, in a small bowl, combine the crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour filling over crust. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons blueberry mixture; cut through batter with a knife to swirl., Return pan to baking sheet. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with remaining blueberry sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424 calories, Fat 28g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 129mg cholesterol, Sodium 262mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
NO BAKE FLUFFY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
This No-Bake Fluffy Blueberry Cheesecake is incredibly easy to make, and full of flavor. It comes together in a matter of minutes, and requires no baking. Could your cheesecake dreams get any better than this?
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust and spread to the edge of crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with pie filling just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413 kcal, Carbohydrate 63 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 36 mg, Sodium 221 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 46 g, ServingSize 1 serving
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
Categories Cake Berry Cheese Dessert No-Cook Mother's Day Blueberry Summer Bon Appétit Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free
Yield Makes 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until graham crackers are finely ground. Add butter and vanilla; process until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan. Bake crust until deep golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cool.
- For filling:
- Pour 1/4 cup water into small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand 10 minutes. Stir over very low heat just until gelatin dissolves. Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, cream, sugar, and lemon juice in processor until smooth. Add berries; puree until smooth (some blueberry bits will remain). With machine running, add warm gelatin mixture through feed tube and blend well. Pour filling into crust. Cover; chill overnight. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.) Run knife around pan sides to loosen cake. Release pan sides. Transfer to platter.
- For topping:
- Beat cream and sugar in medium bowl until firm peaks form. Spread cream mixture thickly over top of cheesecake. Place berries in bowl. Heat jam in small saucepan over low heat until just melted. Pour jam over berries; toss to coat. Mound coated berries in center of cream, leaving 1-inch plain border. Chill cake at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE FOR A CROWD
Whipped cream folded into this no-bake beauty's lemony ricotta-and-cream-cheese filling gives it an airy texture and ethereal taste, all of which is sandwiched between a mellow vanilla wafer crust and burst of blueberry.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Dessert & Treats Recipes Cake Recipes
Yield Serves 12 to 16
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and butter; pulse until all crumbs are moist (you should have about 3 1/2 cups). Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan; refrigerate while making filling.
- Blend ricotta, cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, zest, and 3 tablespoons lemon juice in clean food processor until very smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Beat cream on medium-high speed to stiff peaks, then fold into ricotta mixture
- Dollop 2 1/2 cups cream mixture over crust; spread evenly to cover with an offset spatula. Top with 2 cups berries. Dollop with remaining cream mixture; spread to cover berries. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1 1/2 cups blueberries with 2 tablespoons water and remaining 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, until blueberries begin to burst, 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil, then cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 more cup berries; let cool completely. Spoon berry mixture over chilled cake. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup berries and mint leaves. (Leftovers can be refrigerated, wrapped in plastic, up to 2 days.)
More about "fake blueberry cheesecake recipes"
BLUEBERRY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HERE'S HOW TO …
HEAVENLY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE FROM CLOVER …
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - EAGLE BRAND
THE EASIEST EVER NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - NEILS …
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - ALSO THE CRUMBS PLEASE
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
HAIRY BIKERS' BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | AMERICAN RECIPES | GOODTO
BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE - BONITA'S KITCHEN
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SUNCAKEMOM
FAKE CHEESECAKE - COOKING WITH RUTHIE
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NO BAKE RECIPES
PHILADELPHIA NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
EASY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERT
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - SIMPLY LAKITA
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - BUBBAPIE
BLUEBERRY-TOPPED CHEESECAKE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
SIMPLE NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - DANI'S COOKINGS
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - KYLEE COOKS
45 MINUTE, NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - A DASH OF MACROS
EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE WITH BLUEBERRY TOPPING (NO WATER BATH)
FAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE SLICE
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH NECTARINES AND BLUEBERRIES - FORK KNIFE …
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - THE COOKING FOODIE
KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE (NO BAKE) - SUGAR FREE LONDONER
LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | BEST HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
EASY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | LIFE LOVE & SUGAR
BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY …
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE (LUSCIOUSLY RICH & CREAMY DESSERT!)
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - LIDIA'S COOKBOOK
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - CHEEKYKITCHEN
4-INGREDIENT BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE DUMP CAKE | 12 TOMATOES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE: TRIED & TESTED
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - HERBS & FLOUR
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | RECIPETIN EATS
CHEESECAKE FACTORY WILD BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
DELICIOUS & SILKY BLUEBERRY NO BAKE KETO CHEESECAKE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love