FROSTED ORANGE DATE BARS
Luxuriously moist, old-fashioned date bars accented with orange peel and a buttery orange frosting.
Provided by Michele O'Sullivan
Categories Desserts Cookies Fruit Cookie Recipes Date
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, 1/2 cup butter, water and dates. Cook, stirring frequently until dates have softened and the mixture is well blended. Remove from heat. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the date mixture, then mix in the 1/4 cup orange juice, milk, eggs and 1 tablespoon orange zest. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. To make the frosting, combine the confectioners' sugar, 1/3 cup butter, cream cheese and orange zest. Beat until smooth. Gradually mix in the remaining orange juice a tablespoon at a time until the icing is spreadable. Spread over the bars when cool. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.5 calories, Carbohydrate 17.4 g, Cholesterol 18.5 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 76.6 mg, Sugar 13.9 g
CREAMY FROZEN ORANGE SQUARES
Enjoy a delicious frozen dessert flavored with orange and garnished with whipped cream.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In medium skillet, toast almonds over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown. Immediately remove from heat; reserve 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Add butter to remaining almonds in skillet; stir until butter is melted. Add cookie crumbs; mix well. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir ice cream and sherbet until partially blended. Spoon over cooled crust; smooth top. Cover; freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
- To serve, cut dessert into squares; place on individual dessert plates. Garnish each with whipped cream, reserved toasted almonds and orange curl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 29 g, TransFat 1 g
FROSTED TRIPLE ORANGE SQUARES
Delicious, very orangey tasting, tastes light and refreshing in the summer. Always a hit at all occasions!!!
Provided by Mickee
Yield 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in frozen OJ, mix until thawed.
- Stir in undrained pineapple.
- Chill in bowl until partially set, approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours.
- Gently fold in drained oranges, and pour into 13 X 9 pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Set aside.
- Beat pudding and milk until smooth, gently fold in whipping cream.
- Frost top of jello with whipped cream and pudding mixture.
- Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.9, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 24, Sodium 144.8, Carbohydrate 30.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 22, Protein 2.4
I am posting this recipe as I received it. I haven't tried this one yet, but I want to be able to find it when I get time to test it. Looks wonderful!
Provided by Maymie
Yield 24 squares, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, almonds, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, and 1 tsp orange zest.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, orange juice, and extract.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour and baking powder and add to sugar mixture, whisking to combine.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until set.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Cut into squares to serve.
FROSTY ORANGE DREAM SQUARES
The refreshing flavor combination of orange and vanilla in this frozen ice cream treat is sure to appeal to guests of all ages.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spoon over crust. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Add remaining COOL WHIP to sherbet; whisk until blended. Spoon over pudding layer in crust.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.5235 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
Categories Fruit Juice Non-Alcoholic Blender Dessert Kid-Friendly Backyard BBQ Frozen Dessert Orange Summer Gourmet Drink Small Plates
Yield Makes 1 drink
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a blender blend together all ingredients until smooth and serve immediately.
MAKEOVER FROSTY LEMON SQUARES
This dessert has a lemony filling sandwiched between two creamy layers and a crunchy crust. What's not to love? Simple changes in the original recipe subtracted a lot of the calories and saturated fat, but left a ton of great lemon flavor and a rich cream cheese layer. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and cornstarch (mixture will be crumbly). Stir in pecans. Press into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemon juice, butter, lemon zest and food coloring if desired. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate for 1 hour., Spread lemon mixture over cream cheese layer. Cover and freeze for 1 hour. Fold lemon zest into whipped topping; spread over lemon layer. Cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 calories, Fat 10g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 164mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
FILLED AND FROSTED ORANGE CUPCAKES
These moist orange-flavored cupcakes with vanilla cream filling and vanilla buttercream frosting are sure to remind you of a cool orange creamsicle on a hot summer's day!
Provided by Taste & Love
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 20 standard-sized muffin cups with muffin liners and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix butter for cupcakes in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and beat for 2 more minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition until incorporated. Mix in orange zest.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Add flour mixture to the butter mixture in 2 batches, alternating with the milk, beating batter briefly after each addition. Mix in orange juice. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups until they are about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put a mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove bowl from the freezer and add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla for filling. Whip with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form (make sure they don't fall over), 3 to 5 minutes. Don't overmix or your whipped cream will start separating and turning into butter. Put filling in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cream softened butter for frosting with an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low and gradually mix in powdered sugar. Beat for 2 minutes. Mix in milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Use a serrated knife to make a 3/4-inch hole in the center of each cooled cupcake. Fill the holes with filling and frost the tops with frosting. Garnish each cupcake with an orange peel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 calories, Carbohydrate 51.4 g, Cholesterol 70.4 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 188.1 mg, Sugar 40.8 g
More about "frosted triple orange squares recipes"
FROSTED ORANGE BLONDIES - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
ORANGE CREAM DESSERT SQUARES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
ORANGE DESSERTS TO CELEBRATE CITRUS SEASON - BETTER …
TRIPLE-LAYER WHITE CAKE WITH ORANGE CURD FILLING AND …
FROSTED TRIPLE ORANGE SQUARES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FROSTED OREO COOKIE BARS - RACHEL COOKS®
FROSTED TRIPLE ORANGE SQUARES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FROSTED ORANGE DROPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FROSTED APPLE SQUARES RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
FROSTED RAISIN BARS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
SEARCHABLE RECIPE DATABASE - FROSTED TRIPLE-ORANGE SQUARES
CREAMY FROZEN ORANGE SQUARES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
FROSTY ORANGE DREAM SQUARES | ANITA'S TRIED & HEART HEALTHY …
TRIPLE LAYER SQUARES | CANADIAN LIVING
FROSTED ORANGE JELLO SQUARES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
OUR BEST BARS AND SQUARES RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
TARTLY FROSTED LEMON SQUARES - EAGLE BRAND
ORANGE SQUARES - BONITA'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE "TRIPLE TREAT HOLIDAY BARS" FROM THE 1970S
FROSTED TRIPLE PEANUT BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
FROSTED TRIPLE-ORANGE SQUARES | FROZEN ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, …
ORANGE SHORTBREAD SQUARES - CANADIAN LIVING
BEST CONFETTI FROSTED SUGAR COOKIE SQUARES RECIPES | BAKE WITH …
FROSTED SQUARES - RED COTTAGE CHRONICLES
ORANGE LEMON SQUARES WITH CRANBERRIES - TWO PURPLE FIGS
FROSTED TOFFEE BARS RECIPE | RECIPELAND
FROSTED ORANGE COOKIES - MAGNOLIA DAYS
CHILL AND BAKE FROSTED APPLE SQUARES - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
FROSTY ORANGE DREAM SQUARES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love